•Nö•Lîm Multi-Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rate The Latest Anime Series You Have Finished

+2
Bato
Ovyda
6 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Rate The Latest Anime Series You Have Finished - Page 4 Empty Re: Rate The Latest Anime Series You Have Finished

Post by MvRaM Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:52 pm

Sounds good. Let me know when you do. There's one more episode before the newest season of Chihayafuru ends.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Birthday : 1989-12-21

Back to top Go down

Rate The Latest Anime Series You Have Finished - Page 4 Empty Re: Rate The Latest Anime Series You Have Finished

Post by Ovyda Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:10 pm

After watching 1st episode I am stuck. I don't have internet for a week, so I watch only stuff I had downloaded before.
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Birthday : 1993-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:37 pm

Date A Live 8/10
Well... I had high hopes for it and it almost lived up to them. I said almost, so what it lacked? A decent girl. We had crazy girl Kurumi, military/emotionless/straightforward Origami, tsundere/silly Tohka, loli Yoshino and another tsundere Kotori. But what about a girl who's a mature beauty and intelligent? Something like Yukino from Oregairu and Masuzu from Oreshura would have fit quite well the story. All those girls in DAL were easy to make them fall for you - just be kind and say you care about them. But this definitely wouldn't have worked with intelligent mature beauty. Now that would be interesting to watch. I hope this is what 2nd season will be all about... but probably it will be about that "other spirit".

The whole idea of the anime was rather good. A bit of a different way to create Romance/Harem anime did work out. It's a rather simple anime, all you need to do is just lay down, turn off your mind and enjoy. There's nothing to think about it, just another anime which is good for entertainment and relaxation.
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by V1ncent Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:04 pm

Kaichou wa Maid-sama! 8/10
Really fun to watch when you're looking for a fun laid-back anime. Characters are fun to watch and the interaction between the two main characters is always fun. Would have liked to know more about Usui though, in the end I still don't know much about him. The animation was quite nice to see, kinda reminds me of the older JC Staff shows, most of the new ones look generic as fuck.

Date A Live 6/10 or 7/10 (still figuring out, I'm kinda inbetween the two)
Honestly felt like any other generic harem anime to me, characters lacked development because the arcs were rushed and I'm not a big fan of useless ecchi. Season two could be good if they actually continue with this cast of characters instead of making a huge harem though.
V1ncent
V1ncent
Contributer

Birthday : 1995-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:07 pm

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai 6/10

*SPOILER ALERT* Not like it has anything major, but still be careful.

I don't really understand all this fuss about Haganai. It's very generic and...lame? All characters are very different, that's good, but... what about some development? What is the use of the club if they don't even consider club members as friends? Wait... don't tell me this crap "Because Yozora created it to be alone with Kodaka" or "to make a comedy out of it". Well sorry, but the comedy wasn't funny at all. I can't say it was crap, just nothing special at all. Plot-less story with no character development, no action, no good comedy...that's how I would sum up what is Haganai all about. Although the interaction between characters were amusing to watch sometimes.

So yeah, I mentioned characters being different? That's true, but...I think it was overdone. MC who looks like and is considered as delinquent, childhood friend who was behaving like a boy and now takes the bully role, blonde girl from rich family who is spoiled and runs off the scene crying and calling another character baka every 2nd episode, perverted yet genius scientist who apparently doesn't even need to go to regular classes (note: girl), cosplaying feminine guy whom I'd mistake as a girl everytime because it couldn't be made more girly, younger sister who has 8th grade syndrome, and the best one...10 year old sister of the church who is a "moderator" of the class and uses a word "poop" in every episode. Just imagine all them being in one room... you think it would be hilarious? So did I, but the reality was different.

There isn't anything to say about the plot itself because such thing didn't exist. Their aim was to find new friends? Well they didn't even try once doing that. Actually even their so called "club activities" weren't even close to something that would help making friends... And the worst part of the show in my opinion was when she cut her hair... totally ruined it for me. I was always up for long black haired girls, and I especially hate when a girl who starts with long hair ends up with short one... -.-

Now time for OVA. Probably just another special episode with fanservice.
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:54 pm

Ovyda wrote:Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai 6/10

*SPOILER ALERT* Not like it has anything major, but still be careful.

I don't really understand all this fuss about Haganai. It's very generic and...lame? All characters are very different, that's good, but... what about some development? What is the use of the club if they don't even consider club members as friends? Wait... don't tell me this crap "Because Yozora created it to be alone with Kodaka" or "to make a comedy out of it". Well sorry, but the comedy wasn't funny at all. I can't say it was crap, just nothing special at all. Plot-less story with no character development, no action, no good comedy...that's how I would sum up what is Haganai all about. Although the interaction between characters were amusing to watch sometimes.

So yeah, I mentioned characters being different? That's true, but...I think it was overdone. MC who looks like and is considered as delinquent, childhood friend who was behaving like a boy and now takes the bully role, blonde girl from rich family who is spoiled and runs off the scene crying and calling another character baka every 2nd episode, perverted yet genius scientist who apparently doesn't even need to go to regular classes (note: girl), cosplaying feminine guy whom I'd mistake as a girl everytime because it couldn't be made more girly, younger sister who has 8th grade syndrome, and the best one...10 year old sister of the church who is a "moderator" of the class and uses a word "poop" in every episode. Just imagine all them being in one room... you think it would be hilarious? So did I, but the reality was different.

There isn't anything to say about the plot itself because such thing didn't exist. Their aim was to find new friends? Well they didn't even try once doing that. Actually even their so called "club activities" weren't even close to something that would help making friends... And the worst part of the show in my opinion was when she cut her hair... totally ruined it for me. I was always up for long black haired girls, and I especially hate when a girl who starts with long hair ends up with short one... -.-

Now time for OVA. Probably just another special episode with fanservice.

Did you watch the second season yet? Maybe it will change your rating a bit.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:22 pm

It won't change the rating. 

But the 2nd season might get a better rating if it's better of course.
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by V1ncent Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:11 am

I never understood the hype for the first season either. I did give it 7/10 because it had the same kind of artwork as Denpa Onna (an anime that most people think is bad, but I love it even though it's not even that good Razz ). I've always liked the interacitons between Yozora and the others, Sena can be quite annoying at times but she has her moments too imo. I had low expectations when I got into the show and was merely using it for some laid-back fun inbetween the other anime I was watching.

I must say though, I like Sena and Rika a lot more in the second season and I liked it a lot more
V1ncent
V1ncent
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:12 pm

Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom 10/10

I will on-hold my full review till the day comes for the activity club's discussion thread to be opened. However, I still wanted to share just few thoughts about it.

Another masterpiece by Gen Urobuchi. This writer is out of this world... I loved everything about this anime except one little thing - certain character's growth. However, it's really such a minor thing that doesn't change my opinion at all. All that thrill and suspense was killing me... I watched all of this in 2 days. Well if I had more time, I would have finished instantly from the very 1st episode till the last 26th episode. A must see anime whoever loves dark themed one!
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by V1ncent Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:29 pm

Ohh he does gargantia too lol, I've downloaded his visual novel Saya no Uta, should be a fun read
V1ncent
V1ncent
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:58 pm

V1ncent wrote:Ohh he does gargantia too lol, I've downloaded his visual novel Saya no Uta, should be a fun read

I loved his works - SnG, Phantom: Requiem for the Dream, Psycho-Pass, Fate/Zero and he did Madoka Magica as well.
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:57 pm

V1ncent wrote:I never understood the hype for the first season either. I did give it 7/10 because it had the same kind of artwork as Denpa Onna (an anime that most people think is bad, but I love it even though it's not even that good Razz). I've always liked the interacitons between Yozora and the others, Sena can be quite annoying at times but she has her moments too imo. I had low expectations when I got into the show and was merely using it for some laid-back fun inbetween the other anime I was watching.

I must say though, I like Sena and Rika a lot more in the second season and I liked it a lot more

The key to enjoying this anime is by looking out for all the hints to other anime they give. Its basically just like Haiyore! Nyaruko-san. Also Rika hairdos lol.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:12 pm

Ovyda wrote:
V1ncent wrote:Ohh he does gargantia too lol, I've downloaded his visual novel Saya no Uta, should be a fun read

I loved his works - SnG, Phantom: Requiem for the Dream, Psycho-Pass, Fate/Zero and he did Madoka Magica as well.

Wow is Phantom also from this guy?Neutral
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Birthday : 1991-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:24 pm

Bato wrote:
Ovyda wrote:

Wow is Phantom also from this guy?Neutral

He's a beast Very Happy
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by V1ncent Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:08 am

MvRaM wrote:
V1ncent wrote:I never understood the hype for the first season either. I did give it 7/10 because it had the same kind of artwork as Denpa Onna (an anime that most people think is bad, but I love it even though it's not even that good Razz). I've always liked the interacitons between Yozora and the others, Sena can be quite annoying at times but she has her moments too imo. I had low expectations when I got into the show and was merely using it for some laid-back fun inbetween the other anime I was watching.

The key to enjoying this anime is by looking out for all the hints to other anime they give. Its basically just like Haiyore! Nyaruko-san. Also Rika hairdos lol.

True. The author of the light novel said the first 8 volumes were just a prologue, guess that's the explanation for the lack of plot in the first season Razz
V1ncent
V1ncent
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by V1ncent Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:42 pm

RDG: Red Data Girl 6/10
Mayura was moe as fuck but that's really all there is to it in this show lol
V1ncent
V1ncent
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:00 pm

Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge 6/10
I am not into loli's, so it was already a negative thing about this anime. 
The only entertaining character I saw was Witch and not because of her boobs, but because of her personality. Smooth move in the end with Kiri lol
The ending totally not my taste... I wasn't satisfied at all.
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by V1ncent Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:09 pm

Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge 5/10
Boring lol. Fucking hair fetish wtf is wrong with this show xD. also, instead of a proper finale we get a 3/4 fanservice episode and a trailer for a next season .__.
V1ncent
V1ncent
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:03 pm

Well that kiss was the best thing Very Happy
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:53 pm

I should start rating anime now. Very Happy

Btw if you guys think hair fetish is weird you haven't seen Nazo no Kanojo X.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:18 pm

Cuticle Tanta Inaba was more than enough hair fetish already...
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:24 pm

I didn't watch that one, first episode gave me the creeps.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by V1ncent Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:04 am

Valvrave 5/10
Spoiler:
Not much to say really, bad show with bad characters and a bad story.

Will edit as I watch more finales today

Oregairu 8/10
Fun to watch every week, would have given it a higher rating if there was a little more romance in the finale.

Hataraku Maou sama 9/10
Loved every episode of this, a second season would be nice too. +1 for nano.Ripe songs

Last edited by V1ncent on Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
V1ncent
V1ncent
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:21 am

Hataraku Maou-sama! 9/10
The biggest surprise of the season to me. Lots of comedy before action, during the action and after the action. There's comedy integrated in every scene whether it's serious or not. However, it was done rather well. An anime that will be missed... my weekly laugh dose has ended Sad

Kakumeiki Valvrave 8/10
Well this mindfucking anime...At one moment I was thinking of dropping but then those nasty things started to happen. Doesn't make sense in most of the times this anime, but if you don't take it too seriously, it's quite good actually. Will say more after seeing 2nd season as right now they were introducing all those Valvrave pilots and antagonists.
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:26 pm

Bakuman season 1 - 9/10

This anime is really brilliant. Good characters, good story, good music, interesting plot, good suprises evry once in a while. The whole idea of an anime about people who make manga and aim to get an anime themselves is really brilliant if it's done right, and this is. Shows how much of a genius this author is. Making a manga for his own story and making mangas for the MC's, which is another story. And when they reach something and get a step closer to their dream, it gives such a good feeling. I still missed something which kept me from giving it a 10, but i can already say that this is a masterpiece and i will probably get to a 10 in season 2 or 3.

Cyclops Soujo Saipuu - 6/10

2-3 minute anime, which was never meant to be serious. Sometimes the jokes were funny, sometimes not. It was a show about ecchi, including a minor girl who has the body of a 18-19 year old girl. I just couldn't get it higher than a 6.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Birthday : 1991-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next