•Nö•Lîm Multi-Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rate The Latest Anime Series You Have Finished

+2
Bato
Ovyda
6 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Rate The Latest Anime Series You Have Finished - Page 7 Empty Re: Rate The Latest Anime Series You Have Finished

Post by Ovyda Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:10 pm

Mezzo Forte 7/10
I was recommended to watch it by a friend long time ago. I didn't really want to start as I saw "hentai" tag in genre section while checking it out on MAL. However, to my huge surprise, out of what 60 minutes? It had like 3minutes sex scenes and no more. Actually it was a really interesting dark themed anime with lots of violence and action.
If you like anime where killing is common thing, then you must watch this one. Every minute someone gets killed lol
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Birthday : 1993-03-17

Back to top Go down

Rate The Latest Anime Series You Have Finished - Page 7 Empty Re: Rate The Latest Anime Series You Have Finished

Post by Ovyda Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:26 pm

The World God Only Knows Season 3
It certainly lived up to my expectations. I can't give 10/10 because I simply dislike Chihiro. Well not that I dislike her, but I am not interested in her at all and they made a big deal of her in this season -.- Shiori still best :p
I enjoyed watching Keima being in tough situation. He basically forgot about his games at all and that was a nice change. Actually, he even got interested in the real girl or so I think, so it's even better. However, I don't want him to find his true love yet. Nor do I wish to see typical harem... I like how it is now. Conquer and forget.
Oh and I must mention...the OST was as amazing as always :p
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:34 pm

Hajime no Ippo: New Challenger - 10/10

Another 26 episodes of greatness. This season had 2 world title matches, an Oriental and Pacific Boxing Federation (OPBF) title match, the gym's newest addition's debut and second match and Ippo fought 2 great matches himself.

In other words, plenty of action. Also the same old Hajime no Ippo humour and the story just continued where the movies left it at.

Now on to the first episode of season 3! Finally caught up!
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Birthday : 1991-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:23 am

Aoi Bungaku - 7/10

6 stories in 1 anime. It's something different than usual animes and although i prefer 1 big story, this was quite interesting to watch. The guy at the start of each episode telling about the writers and their stories was a very good choice, as that gave background information about stories and events that happened in the stories. The 3 best stories from this anime imo are Run Melos!, No Longer Human and Kokoro. The other 3 stories were kinda meh.

Overall an interesting anime with pretty good art and a very depressing mood.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:10 pm

Mushibugyo - 7/10

Finally got around to finishing it. Had a few eps left because of Hajime no Ippo. About the anime, it was not great, but it was definitely not bad. It was a typical shounen, that used evry single element all shounens use.

Some characters were very good, Mugai, Koikawa, Kotori(was epic in the last eps). Jinbei was an alright main character for a shounen aswell, so the characters were fine.

The humour was good enough. Managed to make me laugh a few times.

The art was different, but interesting. Not great, but i didn't really mind it.

The story could have been better, and it could have been longer, which i hoped for when it started, but for a 26 episode shounen, it was good enough.

I never really got bored while watching it, but i am also glad i'm done with it now.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:15 pm

Glad to finish it? Surprised
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:15 pm

Yeah. It feels like i can finally move on from it. Been on my desktop long enough. It finished weeks ago.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:13 am

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood 10/10
I can't believe I put off this anime for so long. I loved it, everything about it, it was great and I enjoyed every single episode.
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Birthday : 1996-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:12 pm

And that's what I kept saying for ages to everyone who haven't seen it... it's there on MAL ranked #1 for a reason.

Although I enjoyed Full Metal Alchemist more than FMA BH. However, whoever started with BH first, they never enjoyed FMA as much...
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:58 pm

Already done with it? Thats super fast.. Or does Brotherhood not have as many eps?
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:07 pm

Kisser wrote:Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood 10/10
I can't believe I put off this anime for so long. I loved it, everything about it, it was great and I enjoyed every single episode.
No wonder I haven't seen you on NW in two days lol.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Birthday : 1989-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:05 pm

MvRaM wrote:
Kisser wrote:Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood 10/10
No wonder I haven't seen you on NW in two days lol.
lololol so you noticed

@Bato it's 64 episodes, it's actually more than FMA, but I watched like 20 a day when I could. Although I couldn't watch any friday and monday I was too tired so I couldn't watch any.
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:53 pm

How is an anime fun like that? :/ I like to enjoy them as long as possible.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:30 pm

It is fun when the anime is good Very Happy I want to know what happens next ASAP.
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:54 pm

Ovyda wrote:It is fun when the anime is good :DI want to know what happens next ASAP.
This, I just couldn't get enough of it, I had to keep watching and watching, that's how good it was.
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:03 am

Baccano! - 2/10

What can i say? This anime was TERRIBLE. It's ranked #45 on MAL but i have no clue whats so good about it.
The story was ridiculous and most of the time i had no clue what was going on. It's set in the mafia world, or atleast it's suppose to be, some characters can die and some can't. They just randomly come back to live after they got killed. The story is spanned over 3 years, 1930, 1931 and 1932 and it randomly switches between these years. Sometimes it left me clueless in which year some events happen.

The characters weren't good enough either imo. The only one i kind of liked was Isaac. The blonde girl who's name i didn't even bother to catch might be the most annoying anime character i have ever seen.I watched in english dub together with a dub community i'm part of and evry single sound she made got on my nerves. Maybe it's different in the sub, but the dub is terrible with voice acting. Which also makes the characters less likable. Other than those 2, none of the characters i could get attached to.

The animation was okay. Not amazing art, but also not bad.

The music was the only thing i liked in this anime, which prevents me from giving it a 1.

Terrible anime, i am happy i'm done with it.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:05 am

lol Bato watched a shitty anime, why would you watch the whole thing
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by V1ncent Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:54 am

Baccano is pretty high on my watch list, I should check it out soon Very Happy
V1ncent
V1ncent
Contributer

Birthday : 1995-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:09 am

Kisser wrote:lol Bato watched a shitty anime, why would you watch the whole thing
It was a club activity on Dubtopian Review. Spor owns a club there called the midnight channel. We show stuff on a livestream and watch it together. Thats why i finished it.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:43 pm

V1ncent wrote:Baccano is pretty high on my watch list, I should check it out soon Very Happy
Baccano was the first anime I added on MAL to my PTW. After reading Bato's thoughts I started watching myself Very Happy 5 eps done, I can say for now only one word - EPIC! I love everything about it :p
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:31 pm

Initial D First Stage - 7/10

Before i started watching this, i was told it is a great anime if you are into street racing. After watching the first season, i agree with this. However, i'm not into street racing, but i still enjoyed this.
It has a very slow start with a very lame main character who doesn't seem to enjoy anything. He gets into street racing and has his first race, which was good. After that certain events happen, which will keep him racing and give him something to race for. The lame main character becomes more alive and gets a personality. After that the show becomes pretty fun.
The animation is very odd. Sometimes feels kind of awkward, but it's acceptable. At first i hated the character design, i'm still not a huge fan, but i guess i became used to it. During the races they use 'computer made animation' (forgot the word again, hope evryone knows what i mean). Which really bothered me at first. But eventually that becomes alright aswell.
The characters are decent. You have Takumi, the main character, who like i said starts off very lame but becomes a good character as the anime goes on, his friends don't add much to the racing content, but they are fine supporting characters.
The music is very 90s, but that adds to the charm of this anime, because it was made in the 90s and the story seems to be in the 90s aswell.

Overall a good anime. Not amazing, but good and enjoyable. I do recommend it if you need something to watch.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:54 pm

Baccano! 9/10
It was the first anime I added to my PTW list when I created MAL and I must say it was worth to take such memorable spot! Really amazing anime. If every anime had dubs as godly as this one, then I would be huge dubbed anime fan.

Even tho it starts really confusing, I'll stick with majority of people and say that it was a good move by the author. It certainly picked my interest. I had great pleasure to think of theories and see if I get them right or not... well at some cases I was really close but at others I was completely off. Seriously, very unpredictable anime and that's just another great plus for it.

The best part beside the great voice acting I would say was the selection of characters. Every single of them had unique personality traits (psychopath Lad Russo, crybaby Jacuzzi, comedians Isaac & Miria who I would dare to call as one being, emotionless Ennis and etc.). Really great choice of characters and I sort of had an issue with that a bit... Everyone of them were really appealing but having 12 (I think) MC's for 16 episodes aren't enough Neutral That's why I gave it a 9 instead of 10, because I wasn't completely satisfied. I still wanted to see more of some characters since they were all so awesome!

Now another superb thing that Baccano! has is music! Oh god... I really like classic OST in anime (Cowboy Bebop, Nodame Cantabile, Kids on the Slope, etc...). Baccano!'s OP is one of those rare ones that I never skip even tho I was marathoning it, I never skipped a single OP. It's just that good! Jazz theme completely hit the bullseye of this unique setting that happened in America in 1930's.

I can understand why some people could dislike it, but overall it's definitely a must seen anime. A very unique story setting with even more unique story execution and with unique characters that do look alike appearance wise but have their personalities different yet very appealing. It certainly is a very mindfucking anime but that's what attracted me the most. I enjoyed thoroughly all this forth & back in time jumps. Baccano! - an anime that contains great mixture of comedy, drama and action. With its excellent voice acting performance it's really something that can be appealing to any anime fan.

Darker than Black: Kuro no Keiyakusha Gaiden 9/10
Finally found time to completely finish DTB series. After watching this, I can understand about 2nd season a lot more. It was certainly great 4 OVA episodes about casual and not so casual life of Yin & Hei together. I did wish to see their "romance" go further than that, but I suppose I can't expect much from a contractor and a doll in such case, can I? Very Happy Anyway, what really made me happy was that they were constantly changing clothes. It's nice to see characters in different clothes and it does make them look sometimes even cooler. For example, that outfit Yin wore in 3rd episode was DAMN HOT. Seriously great choice whoever thought of it! Anyway, why not a 10? Well simply because of the ending. It was simply stupid... felt really rushed. Oh yeah, I didn't like how they sort of made Hei look weak in these OVA episodes...
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:53 pm

Finally finished DTB Smile
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by V1ncent Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:02 am

Beyond the Boundary 7/10

Been enjoying this anime quite a lot, it had its great moments where I couldn't help but laugh irl like the idol scene. I wasn't quite fond of the ''serious'' parts though, they felt kinda.... forced? I dunno, I can definitely see this was made by KyoAni because they excel at Slice of Life stuff but they have yet to get me to enjoy some of the more serious stuff they pull off. The ending was pretty anticlimatic, which made me feel sad Sad

Kyousougiga 9/10

Now this is the kind of show that makes me love anime for what it is. I don't really have words for it, it's just awesome. Kyousougiga had it all, nice art, OP soundtrack, even more nice art, top-notch directing and quite a fun story. Would definitely recommend!

Galilei Donna 7/10

This show seems to be getting very bad reviews and I don't know why. When I started watching this I hadn't even read a synopsis so I had no idea what it was gonna be about, perhaps people were expecting something completely different?

The show itself was pretty fun, they even went to the netherlands so +1 for that Very Happy 

cba to write long posts on chritmas so if you have any questions about shows I finished feel free to ask
V1ncent
V1ncent
Contributer

Birthday : 1995-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:46 pm

Galilei Donna negative reviews? Wow. I saw people actually enjoying it. It's nothing great, but definitely entertaining.
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next