•Nö•Lîm Multi-Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rate The Latest Anime Series You Have Finished

+2
Bato
Ovyda
6 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Rate The Latest Anime Series You Have Finished - Page 5 Empty Re: Rate The Latest Anime Series You Have Finished

Post by Bato Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:35 pm

Hataraku Maou-sama - 9/10

Great comedy. The humour was great and it was always at the right time. The story was fun aswell and i just loved evry episode. The ending was kinda weird tho. Didn't feel like an ending. So i am now hoping for a season 2.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Birthday : 1991-02-03

Back to top Go down

Rate The Latest Anime Series You Have Finished - Page 5 Empty Re: Rate The Latest Anime Series You Have Finished

Post by MvRaM Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:15 pm

Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge 5/10

This anime isn't my type of anime so I'm giving it a 5 of 10 because of that. I kept watching in hopes that it could get better overtime but I feel disappointed that it never did. It seems like there will be a second season but I probably wont watch it.

Devil Survivor 2 The Animation 7/10

Anime model after a game with decent graphics and somewhat likable plot. Some of the side character are really likable specially Airi ban. I would give this an 8/10 but sometimes I felt like punching Hibiki in the face. Dude cries too much.

Hataraku Maou-sama! 8/10

I'm giving this anime an 8/10 simply because after the main character arrived on earth, we never heard anything conclusive on what was happening on Ente Isla. We did hear some bits of information but I wanted to learn more about it and for that I'm giving it an 8. The comedy is really well done and there is a lot of good side characters. I like the fact that when we first meet the demon lord he seems like he is this all powerful evil guy, but during the course of the anime we get to know him more and we learn that he is actually a really nice guy.

Kakumeiki Valvrave 7/10

This anime is one of those anime that you think it will be good the first time you see it, but during the course of the anime you find out that there is so much bull going on that your expectations are shatter.
Some of the character are just plain stupid. Don't get my wrong, there are some likeable character but most of them are just plain stupid.

Yuyushiki 7/10

I picked this anime thinking that it was going to be a regular slice of life anime, but in the end I found out it was better than that. At times it was somewhat boring but most of the time I couldn't help but put a smile on my face. All of the character are really random and you enjoy watching everything they do. Really good anime if you are looking for something similar to Lucky star. I wouldn't compare this to lucky star if I were you. Lucky star is way better than this but this anime still somewhat likable. Good anime overall.

Date A Live 7/10

This anime is your general harem anime. I don't have much to say about this anime other than if you are into harem anime with some form of magical theme, you might want to look into it.

RDG: Red Data Girl 7/10

This anime is really confusing at times. The artwork is really good and some of the character are well done, specially the female characters. This anime has a lot of Japanese religious belief built into it and unless you know something about that, It will be a maze to figure out how to get out of. Really good anime overall but because it was confusing at times I'm giving it a 7 instead of an 8. Also because the ending was not what I expected and because at the start of some episodes it seems like they jumped in time to couple of weeks in the future. Other than that its a 7 because of the artwork.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Birthday : 1989-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:14 am

Karneval - 5/10

I hoped this would be something good but i was wrong. I liked only 1 character, Gareki, and he got totally ruined by Nai and Yogi. Yogi was okay, but in the final ep he was annoying. Nai has always been annoying. The story was weird, confusing and too short to be totally explained and turned into something good. It wasn't as bad that i would drop it, but it was certainly a bad anime.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:28 am

Darker than Black Season 2 - 8/10

First of all, i must say this is a great anime. Both seasons combined are a 9/10 for me. Special ep was so hilarious i rated it a 10/10. Still have to watch the OVA's.

This season wasn't as good as first season. Less interesting characters, 

(don't read spoiler if you haven't seen it all)
Spoiler:

Anyway, this is a must watch for action anime lovers. Maybe even for all anime lovers.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:02 am

Minor spoilers.

Oregairu 9/10
Was nice to have a different type of romcom anime. Hikki's and Yukino's interaction + Hiki's monologues were the most amusing moments in the series. Well Saiko's moments were also great, especially the last episode when Hikki fell in love with him Very Happy Glad to see that they didn't screw up with the ending.

Devil Survivor 2: The Animation 4/10
After giving us such great series as Persona 4, they screwed up with DS2 big time. The lack of information about everything, the lack of character development and even the story was such a letdown... At least the OST and animation itself was good.

Darker Than Black 2nd Season 9/10
If 1st season didn't get a 10 because there was too many little arcs into one season, than this time they made one big arc but failed with the ending. It's very unsatisfying and feels rushed/unfinished. I loved the OST tho, really, the opening song especially is one of my favorites.

Karneval 6/10
The 1st episode was awesome, then there were many stupid/weird/annoying episodes. Around 9-12 episodes the fun finally started, but the last episode was a failure... After setting up everything so long they don't reach a conclusion. Nothing is learned about the Varuga, nobody is captured... yes they fulfilled Nai's wish, but that's not nearly enough for me to give more than a 6. Moreover, I was frustrated how Yogi and Nai always acted so girly with Gareki. They totally ruined such great char... OST wasn't bad, but nothing incredible as well.
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Birthday : 1993-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by V1ncent Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:17 am

Photokano 6/10
so much wasted potential, ohwell on to the next generic harem

Devil Survivor 2 5/10
more wasted potential
V1ncent
V1ncent
Contributer

Birthday : 1995-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:21 pm

Photo Kano 6/10

I don't really have much to say about this anime other than the fact that it revolves around a game developed for the PSP. The anime felt weird at times simply because all of the characters are a bunch of perverts. Aside from that, the anime does seem to deliver some form of plot, but not the good kind of plot. Just some rush plot were the characters are developed during the course of 2 episodes. Most of the time I felt like dropping this anime because of that. But I manage to hang on and finish the anime. I think a better option for people looking for something similar would be Amagami SS. Amagami SS, has better character development and it actually delivers an actual ending to all of the girls unlike Photo Kano.

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru 9/10

Now this is a good anime. All of the main characters are likeable from the very beginning. From beginning to end this anime knew how to deliver. I never felt bored while watching this anime. Every time an episode ended I felt like watching more. I have hopes for a second season and if it does come out I'm going to definitely watch it. Great anime with great plot, comedy and character development. Hikigaya, Hachiman best male character of this season IMO.

Chihayafuru 2 9/10

Another good anime, always felt at the edge of my seat. It was a roller coaster of a ride. I don't want to say anything else other than, what are you doing? go watch it already. You are missing out on a great anime.

Karneval 7/10

An anime with a bunch of colorful characters. I will be frank with all of you. I didnt really like the anime much. I only kept watching it because of Tsukumo. She is an awesome character in my book, too bad they didn't show her much during the course of the anime. 7/10 because of Tsukumo, other than that I would give this a 6/10.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:55 pm

Suisei no Gargantia 10/10
I'll be honest. I was loving this anime the most of this season. Yes, even more than Oregairu, Maou-sama and Shingeki no Kyojin. However, I never rated it higher than 9/10. It seemed like it was lacking something and that final episode showed what I was looking for to see - the real friendship can exist between anyone.

Gen Urobuchi has once again created a masterpiece. I have already totally loved Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom, Psycho-Pass and Fate/Zero done by him. I have currently also started watching Madoka Magica series (probably the only one so far looking average show out of his collection). This single person has created so many outstanding anime's. How can he do this, I have no clue, but he earned my respect just like Death Note and Bakuman authors. Almost anything they create, I love it ^^

Due to slow start it seems like SnG is a slice of life anime instead of action, mecha and sci-fi. Ledo the MC who came from the past where the technology level is far more greater, has totally different understanding about humanity and how people should live it than the local humans. It was fun watching him adjusting to the new world and how his perspective has changed during the series. All those "slice of life" moments actually had a deep meaning to the future events that happened later in the series. And the best part was those shocking events and twists that were done as great as always Gen does it.

To put it simply, a masterpiece ^^
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:26 pm

Suisei no Gargantia - 10/10

I first ignored this anime when it started, thinking it's just another mecha like all the others which i don't like at all. Turns out it's a fucking masterpiece. While catching up to it i was already thinking this is the best anime this season, better than Attack on Titan. They are right now pretty close imo, but Susei no Gargantia still tops it.

Spoilers alert, don't read if you haven't seen latest ep.

Spoiler:

Furthermore, i have to agree with Ovyda on this author. Fate/Zero was less for me, but still a very enjoyable anime. Phantom: Reqiuem of the Phantom is already amazing even though i'm not too far into it yet and Gargantia is a masterpiece. Still have to watch Psycho Pass to the end.

Anyways, this anime was a masterpiece. Number 9 of all time for me.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:47 pm

Arata Kangatari 7/10
A rather disappointing show. 7 is a good mark, but I was expecting more. The story was interesting, char design was appealing too, seems like a long running show, so it's a plus too, but... the fights were done so bad... basically just clashing swords few times and then only talking all the time until someone uses some kind of super strong power and that's it, on to the next scene and usually chars aren't even injured after this. There is more than enough room to improve.
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:30 pm

Aku no Hana 7/10
Whoever dropped this due to animation, has missed a lot. Such good series for a change to watch. There were some moments when I had pokerface, some when I was laughing, some when I was simply WTF or facepalm. However, I enjoyed it thoroughly. Dark theme, great OST (very fitting the mood of the anime), weird dialogues, even the silent moments were somehow nicely done. I can't wait for the 2nd season after watching such preview. Simply wow... it's going to be epic!
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:32 pm

Suisei No Gargantia 10/10

Honestly, this anime exceeded my expectations by far. I absolutely enjoyed every single minute of it, even the slow episodes. The theme was new to me, even if it's popular, and I loved it. Also, in that final episode, I cried, for a robot, how is that even possible, even typing this my eyes water, goddamn it Chamber why did you sacrifice yourself you metalhead!
I know you guys said in this guy's anime most of the time the main character died, well in a way it happened, this was just as bad as Ledo dying, I became too attached to that robot during the final episode.
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Birthday : 1996-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:39 pm

I bet you now cried over a robot and a ship Very Happy I know i did..

Aku no Hana - 8/10

When it just started, i became curious about things i heard from people that were in the manga, so i decided to take a peek in the manga and i kept reading it up untill one point. That point still hasn't been reached. Even though i knew what would happen, i still enjoyed it. That's enough for me to give it such a high mark. I didn't read evrything, it was more like skipping through and reading major events, so i still got suprised sometimes. I laughed, was shocked at the many wtf moments and sat through the boring moments. I think the theme of this anime is great and intrugues alot. Which i like. I think this is a very good anime and i agree that people who dropped this due to the animation truly missed out.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:12 pm

Yep, a robot and a ship. I've cried over a robot and a ship.
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Birthday : 1996-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:57 am

Arata Kangatari - 7/10

I enjoyed this anime, but there were alot of negative points in it. Arata's classmate was annoying and evrytime he showed up, it got less enjoyable. He carried a bad aura Razz This anime felt very rushed to me, especially the last ep. And they showed too less of long haired Arata. Other than that, i liked evrything. The plot was good, the story was nice, the characters were likeable. I liked some events that happened, overall an enjoyable anime. And it has a good set up for season 2.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:04 pm

Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko 7/10

This anime is one of those anime that you watch simply because of how random and funny it is at times. I really liked the interation of all the character with each other. Specially the interactions between Yokodera, Youto and Azuki, Azusa. I'm giving this anime a 7/10, simply because it was left at a cliff hanger with out any other information about whether there will ever be a second season. Hopefully there will be a second season to reveal everything that was left unanswered.

Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. 2 8/10

I know this anime hasn't officially finished yet, but how I currently feel about it I just want to rate it now because I'm scared I will rate it lower in the future. Currently I'm rating it 8/10 because it has had some really enjoyable moments but as of late Its starting to piss me off. Also because I know what happens in the end. I spoiled my self big time after reading what happens at the end of the light novel.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:11 pm

Suisei no Gargantia 10/10

This anime is a masterpiece in my book, I enjoyed watching every minute of it. The visuals are amazing and well detailed. All of the characters are unique and the plot is great. I don't have any issues with this anime and its probably going to go on my top 10 anime. Murata, Kazuya and Urobuchi, Gen did a good job with this anime, props to them.

Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W 8/10

I'm amazed by how many references they had this season. It was worth watching it. The open ending kind of hits to a 3rd season, if there ever is one I will definitely watch it.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:00 pm

Hayate no Gotoku! Cuties 6/10

I remember the old Hayate no Gotoku!, its sad how much the character designs have changed and not for the good either.... I'm rating 6/10 because, well it was horrible, same old jokes and nothing new brought to the table. 6/10 final rating.

Arata Kangatari 7/10

I don't know why but the main character kind of pisses me off. Most of his time he is crying, and he is always thinking about his past and how he was always bullied by some dude who seems to me like he is in love with him or something. At the end of the final episode there is a hint for another season. I probably wont watch it. 7/10 final rating.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:37 am

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Next 8/10
Completed whole season in one sitting. I have to say that it was far more better and interesting than 1st season (which was a huge disappointment to me). Finally some character development I was able to see in this one, and the comedy level got better too. Even Yozora wasn't as annoying as before and Sena stopped crying all the time and running off whenever something doesn't go the way she wants to.

Things I liked and disliked:
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by V1ncent Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:09 am

They had to
Spoiler:
but yeah, told you the second season was much better Very Happy
V1ncent
V1ncent
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:39 am

Apparently writer was ill and there were no more volumes... meh... -.-

Photokano 6/10
The first girl route was interesting, but others were kinda boring and plain... and I was so hoping for stealth girl route... Disappointed Sad
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:20 pm

Phantom: Requiem for the phantom - 10/10

Absolute masterpiece. One of the very best shows i have ever seen. A serious, dark themed anime about the mafia world and assassins. One of my favorite settings. I simply love to watch stuff from that world and this anime brought the best of the world up and showed it in such a realistic way. Great anime i really loved it and i will miss it now that it's finished. Great plot, great story, great characters and great ending.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:58 pm

And great taste you have :p
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:46 am

Quick copy paste from DTR

Finally had a chance to finish some things from last season.
Devil Survivor 2 The Animation: 6/10 – Overall I thought the show was lacking a little something in nearly every department. The plot was relatively simple, characters weren’t detailed enough and the only thing that was slightly enjoyable was the visual aspects of the animation. Oh and a little bit of the soundtrack was pleasing as well. If it wasn’t for those two elements this would probably have gotten a 4/10 from me. I needed more depth in the story. They thought they were being creative with the progression but it was certainly void of a detailed or complex plot structure.

Suisei no Gargantia: 8/10 – I particularly enjoyed this one. The setting wasn’t your typical scenario and isn’t something that has been reused a hundred times in anime. The post-catastrophe earth and its entirely aquatic terrain was what initially attracted me to this show. Gargantia is able to take you out of a standard environment and transport you to a new captivating world. They gave a nice history towards the state of the planet, the militant society of the Galactic Alliance of Humankind and the monstrous abnormalities known as the Hideauze. They follow a nice twist of events with the Hideauze and really turns around your view to the entire situation thus far in the show. And what I especially enjoyed was the character development in Ledo. His immersion into a new society and culture forced him to adapt to his new surroundings. He eventually learned their language, familiarized himself with the people and in the end adjusted himself to their way of life. Its nice to see shows that effectively deal with so much in only 12 or 13 episodes and still manage to get across a slice of life vibe by enveloping you into the daily lives and events of the people. That’s what gave it an 8 for me instead of a 7. if they would have drug this out over 24 episodes it wouldn’t have been as enjoyable. I could keep going but then this would turn into a full review.

Kakumeiki Valvrave: 5/10 – Maybe my opinion of the show will change once the second season comes out. Some shows can efficiently combine a wide array of themes and some shows can genuinely fail at trying to accomplish the same task. And then you have shows like Valvrave which significantly fall short of the latter. This was a space, mecha, child soldier, vampire, desu rape machina disaster. I sincerely hope the next season delivers more.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Birthday : 1988-05-17

http://nolimitclan.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by V1ncent Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:16 am

Sporadic wrote:
Kakumeiki Valvrave: 5/10 – Maybe my opinion of the show will change once the second season comes out. Some shows can efficiently combine a wide array of themes and some shows can genuinely fail at trying to accomplish the same task. And then you have shows like Valvrave which significantly fall short of the latter. This was a space, mecha, child soldier, vampire, desu rape machina disaster. I sincerely hope the next season delivers more.

Thank you for pointing that out, I couldn't find the right words for it
V1ncent
V1ncent
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next