•Nö•Lîm Multi-Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rate The Latest Anime Series You Have Finished

+2
Bato
Ovyda
6 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Rate The Latest Anime Series You Have Finished - Page 8 Empty Re: Rate The Latest Anime Series You Have Finished

Post by V1ncent Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:07 pm

Ovyda wrote:Galilei Donna negative reviews? Wow. I saw people actually enjoying it. It's nothing great, but definitely entertaining.
Yeah, the top 4 reviews on MAL rate 5,4,2 and 5. Bloggers also don't seem too enthusiastic about it either. I think exactly the same as you here though, wasn't great but definitely a fun watch and worth my time.
V1ncent
V1ncent
Contributer

Birthday : 1995-01-26

Back to top Go down

Rate The Latest Anime Series You Have Finished - Page 8 Empty Re: Rate The Latest Anime Series You Have Finished

Post by Ovyda Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:40 pm

Well maybe they are trying to be REAL CRITICS those who watch anime not to enjoy but to find what's wrong with it.
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Birthday : 1993-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by V1ncent Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:10 am

Infinite Stratos 2 6/10

Yeah not much to say about this show, some episodes are fun some are really bad. There are really no GREAT episodes but it's still an enjoyable watch I guess.

Coppelion 7/10

When this started airing I liked it quite a bit, after some eps it got repetitive though. I don't agree with all the people on MAL bashing on this anime, it's nothing special but it sure isn't as bad as people make it out to be.
V1ncent
V1ncent
Contributer

Birthday : 1995-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:42 pm

It is bad because of Aoi.
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:58 am

Monster - 10/10 Would be more than a 10 if i could give that.

A japanese doctor, a german hospital,a corrupt hospital director and a boy with a gunshot wound to the head. That's how it all started.
Imagine you are one of the best brain surgeons in the world. You are from Japan, your name is Kenzo Tenma. Because of your quality's, you are brought to Germany to one of the best hospitals in the world to learn new experiences and to bring them the quality they need to do big surgery's.
On a fateful day, a little boy with a gunshot wound to the head is brought in to the hospital and you are preparing to do surgery on him, determined to save the boys life. Just after the boy is brought in, the mayor of Dusseldorf is also brought in to the hospital and is in critical condition. You tell other surgeons to help the mayor because you have already prepared to help the boy. The director of the hospital calls and says this ''do surgery on the mayor because we cannot let him die yet, he is still useful to us, THAT IS AN ORDER!''. Evry bit of this smells like corruption and if you do what your boss says, the innocent boy will die. What do you do? Do you obey to keep your job, or do you ignore the director and do what any normal person would do? Right. Kenzo Tenma's life will never be the same again.
From this point on, i can't say more because i will spoil the hell out of evryone. The above is all from the first episode.
It's a psychological seinen thriller which brings a good man into the very depths of the underworld and goes way further than anyone could ever imagine an anime would go. It shows the true hell this earth has to offer, yet at moments, it shows happiness aswell. This anime truely has it all. Sad moments, happy moments, moments that make you want to watch 10 episodes in a row each time something happens.

Story: easily one of the best story's i have ever watched. Including real life movies and series. From episode one onwards, it never really drops in quality. Sure it has it's calm moments, but before you know it, hell breaks loose again. It's all put apart really nicely and i can say that i was never bored in this show. Right when you think it can't get any more intense, a super intense ending happens that made me, who doesn't like to watch more than 1/2 episodes a day of one show, watch from episode 65 to 74 in 1 day. I even stayed up to 4:30 AM to finish it.
One hell of a story i gotta say.

Characters: Amazing. Just amazing. Cannot give it a different word. The main character is someone we need more people to be like. Such a good man and he would never be able to stand doing people harm. Other than the main character, it has evry type of humans that exist on earth. Kind, corrupt, cold blooded killers, ''monsters'', but also very normal people who just live their lifes like most grown up people live their lifes in real life. Many characters get dragged into a terrible world, some lose it after seeing too much, some manage to keep their humanity. The characters and their development was all extremely realistic.

Art: In one word, realistic. Also very very realistic. It shows how people really are. The quality of my download wasn't always the greatest, so i don't wanna judge the art on that, and i do think the art was good. Different from other animes, but really good.

Well if you haven't watched this yet, and you don't mind a story that might make you depressed for a while, you should totally watch this.
Also, i suggest watching the dub. I'm sure the sub is good and all, but the dub is superb.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Birthday : 1991-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:07 pm

Afro Samurai - 8/10

I completely underrated this. I thought it would be some joke anime without a story or whatever (sorry Afro :p), but actually it has a very good story with some touching moments.
The violence is pretty heavy and this isn't for a someone with a weak heart that can't watch people being sliced in half. Good thing i am a fan of this if it has a purpose. Which it did in Afro Samurai.

So the story was very good. It really sucked me into it, even though i drank alot while watching it. It had a solid story and it went by quickly. Means i really enjoyed watching this.

The characters were fun. Main character is a super overpowered badass who experienced a terrible thing when he was a kid. Which he sought revenge for when he became an adult.

The art was very unusual. Gray people. There were no white or black people(although the english dub made you think different with most of the cast being black actors, lead by Samuel L Jackson as Afro), just gray. Light gray, dark gray.
Also the way of drawing hair was really strange. However, i did like this art. It wasn't a turn off or anything.

I don't remember much from the music, but i enjoyed the OP. This and other stuff reminded me alot of Samurai Champloo.

Overall, i think this is a very good anime and a must see. It's only 5 episodes after all. I gotta say i think it deserved more episodes.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:41 pm

I guess I should watch it too... I would make Afro happy Very Happy
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:57 pm

I just noticed i put ''Sorry Afro :p'' in the reviews on NL and DTR aswell Very Happy
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:24 pm

Major S1 8/10
Well... it's been awhile since I was marathoning something. To be more accurate I watched all 26 episodes in 2 days (just with few day break in between). Since I am a huge sucker for sports genre it's not a surprise at all that I enjoyed it so much. However, I believe this anime is not only for sport freaks. Whole 1st season is just a brilliant set up for the next ones. Just remembering how much fun was to watch DB series because we saw Goku growing up...I have a same feeling here with Goro (both names start with G, coincidence?Very Happy). We are allowed to see how he's reaching his dream from age 5.

Now a bit about the anime itself. It's one of those anime that can make you commit suicide (kidding obviously). In all honesty, it plays with your feelings like crazy... one moment you laugh, the next moment you cry and eventually it becomes so painful to watch that you want to punch the wall or something (or get drunk as I did. It works trust me Very Happy). Yes, I did rage quite a bit. Major is a very touching anime about baseball that goes beyond baseball as well. Friendship, rivalry, bullying, family issues, business world, romance and etc. can be found in this surreal anime. Although the ending was a bit far-fetched imo (the last game), it still stays close enough to reality which is rare nowadays in sports genre anime. 

P.S. That ending... what a twist! Even though it's reasonable, I don't know what to expect from 2nd season now. This will be an incredibly awesome ride!
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:15 pm

They even both start with Go.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8