•Nö•Lîm Multi-Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working out and other sports

+14
SakkakeDarling
Bato
Jason
MvRaM
ArcAngel
Sporadic
Kisser
John
Suri
V1ncent
uigyi
Ovyda
Nesta
Ryan
18 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Working out and other sports - Page 9 Empty Re: Working out and other sports

Post by Nesta Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:07 pm

you say that as if all football experts are united in this. messi is not the best, only a barca fan would say that...
Nesta
Nesta
Contributer

Birthday : 1992-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:08 pm

Theres people who done more amazing things then Messi. It just wasnt in the Champions League and not in barca
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Birthday : 1991-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:29 am

Bato wrote:Theres people who done more amazing things then Messi. It just wasnt in the Champions League and not in barca

Okay. Tell me their names Smile

Nesta wrote:you say that as if all football experts are united in this. messi is not the best, only a barca fan would say that...

Actually it is. Like 90% experts agree on this. Cmon guys give me proof that he isn't best. He's scoring, he's assisting, he's winning, he's getting best awards obviously not for nothing and yet you disagree. Prove your argument. And stop with "Win with Argentina", just watch Argentina's game and look who's always doing the most and who's always getting defended by 2-3 players. I need facts not just your random talk.
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Birthday : 1993-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Nesta Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:05 am

90%... get serious lol... you cant prove someone is / isnt best you know... But messi is just overrated, every non barca fan would agree. Hes not the best in scoring, nor assisting, and winning in barca doesnt mean anything. with refs behind me like that i would win any club too. same goes for winning those shitty awards. even when xavi gets most votes messi still wins xD.
why dont you prove your argument.
Nesta
Nesta
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:23 am

When did I say he's best in one category? What I am saying that he's good in everything what makes him the best football player, not the best scorer, assisting player, defender, free kick maker or any else category. He has the best overall stats.

I don't know how he is overrated, when he's currently the best football player, but I disagree with people who say he's all time best football player. Now what Neymar has reached yet? Brasil league is worse than La liga for sure, as you might have seen Barca easily won against Neymar club in World club league(or w/e it's called).

Dude you simply dislike Barca and Messi, but even Real fans agree that Messi is the best football player and CR7 is just a little behind him. Why can't you understand it... Please tell me football player names that are better than Messi, Mr. Expert.
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:14 pm

Air bud is the best player in all sports there are
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Birthday : 1996-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Nesta Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:00 pm

nesta, boateng, ibrahimovič, thiago silva, should i go on? all of these are way better than messi. messi is not even the best in barca (xavi, puyol, maybe even more), and no madrid fan thinks messi is the best, dont make shit up xD
messi sucks, only barca fans like him
Nesta
Nesta
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Robi Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:45 pm

Messi isnt the best player atm lol and will never fit next to cruijf , mardonna , pele those guys carried their team.
Messi ísnt good if he hasn't a good team , look at the World cup he couldnt carry argentina , thats what good players are supossed to do.
Look at Barca he is good there why ? because they got all the good players barca is overrated.
Robi
Robi
Contributer

Birthday : 1995-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:41 pm

Ovyda wrote:
Bato wrote:Theres people who done more amazing things then Messi. It just wasnt in the Champions League and not in barca

First off there is Antonio Di Natale. Who was top goalscorer for 2 seasons in a row now in Serie A and is leading it this season aswell. He scored Udinese into Europa League, nearly Champions League and that on his 34th.

2nd there is Robin van Persie whos keeping Arsenal in the top of english football mostly on his own. If he wasnt there Arsenal would surely fall to a 10+ place. He scored 35 goals in the Premier League in the year 2011 and was 1 goal short of the all time topscorer in the Premier League in 1 year. This season hes on 19 goals in 22 matches in the Premier League. Dont start with but Messi scored so many goals, Premier League level is 100 times higher then La Liga's level.

And theres Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Dont need any explanation on him i hope.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:43 pm

Robi wrote:Messi isnt the best player atm lol and will never fit next to cruijf , mardonna , pele those guys carried their team.
Messi ísnt good if he hasn't a good team , look at the World cup he couldnt carry argentina , thats what good players are supossed to do.
Look at Barca he is good there why ? because they got all the good players barca is overrated.

Dude atm means at the moment. And Pele, Maradona, Crujf(dunno how to spell correctly) don't play anymore. Messi isn't best all time player, but he is NOW of all players who are playing NOW.

@Nesta, you make me LOL HARD about saying Nesta, Ibrahimovic, Thiago Silva, Boateng or even Puyol LOLOLOL being better than Messi. Okay I see it's useless to discuss with you. Stay with your crazy opinion Laughing
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:44 pm

Bato wrote:
Ovyda wrote:

First off there is Antonio Di Natale. Who was top goalscorer for 2 seasons in a row now in Serie A and is leading it this season aswell. He scored Udinese into Europa League, nearly Champions League and that on his 34th.

2nd there is Robin van Persie whos keeping Arsenal in the top of english football mostly on his own. If he wasnt there Arsenal would surely fall to a 10+ place. He scored 35 goals in the Premier League in the year 2011 and was 1 goal short of the all time topscorer in the Premier League in 1 year. This season hes on 19 goals in 22 matches in the Premier League. Dont start with but Messi scored so many goals, Premier League level is 100 times higher then La Liga's level.

And theres Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Dont need any explanation on him i hope.

You are telling all scorers, I don't disagree with them being best at scoring, but I disagree with being best in overall. Btw why Ibrahimovic wasn't better than Messi in Barca if in your opinion he is better lol...
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:49 pm

Ovyda wrote:
Robi wrote:Messi isnt the best player atm lol and will never fit next to cruijf , mardonna , pele those guys carried their team.

Dude atm means at the moment. And Pele, Maradona, Crujf(dunno how to spell correctly) don't play anymore. Messi isn't best all time player, but he is NOW of all players who are playing NOW.

@Nesta, you make me LOL HARD about saying Nesta, Ibrahimovic, Thiago Silva, Boateng or even Puyol LOLOLOL being better than Messi. Okay I see it's useless to discuss with you. Stay with your crazy opinion Laughing

How is Zlatan not better then Messi? Zlatan wins his team the league evrytime.

2003/2004 he won the Eredivisie with Ajax
2004/2005 he won the Serie A with Juventus
2005/2006 he won the Serie A with Juventus
2006/2007 he won the Serie A with Inter
2007/2008 he won the Serie A with Inter
2008/2009 he won the Serie A with Inter
2009/2010 he won La Liga with Barca
2010/2011 he won Serie A with Milan

And this season his team is 1 of the 2 big contenders for the title and Ibra is leading topscorers with Di Natale atm.

Hes won the league 8 years in a row, 3 different leagues, 5 different teams. And hes now in his 30's and still the best striker in the world

Ovyda wrote:You are telling all scorers, I don't disagree with them being best at scoring, but I disagree with being best in overall. Btw why Ibrahimovic wasn't better than Messi in Barca if in your opinion he is better lol...

He didnt fit in La Liga + he wasnt happy at Barca. Read his book and you'll understand

Last edited by Bato on Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:54 pm

Argentina:

German Denis
Sergio Aguero
Gonzalo Higuain
Ezequiel Lavezzi
Javier Pastore
Ricardo Alvarez

Argentina has great players and Messi still cant do anything. It proves the only team he can play with is Barca.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:14 pm

Stop looking at names in Argentina and watch the matches, you'll see that their level decreases when they play for Argentina... Everyone just put their hopes on Messi.

About Zlatan, lol bato team wins, not the player, am I not right? He's playing in good teams and wins. Simple. Btw don't misunderstand me, he's really good, but not better than Messi for sure.
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Robi Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:43 pm

Ovyda wrote:

Damn u keep sucking messi's cock damn hard.
He isnt the best ATM.
Robi
Robi
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:05 pm

Robi wrote:
Ovyda wrote:

He isnt the best ATM.

If you are gay and sucking other people's cock this doesn't mean everyone are like that. Keep your activities to yourself.

Every one of you are just Barcelona's haters and you can accept the truth. W/e, keep your opinions as they are, it's not like it concerns me. Let's say Nesta is the best football player! Laughing
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:31 pm

Ovyda wrote:Stop looking at names in Argentina and watch the matches, you'll see that their level decreases when they play for Argentina... Everyone just put their hopes on Messi.

About Zlatan, lol bato team wins, not the player, am I not right? He's playing in good teams and wins. Simple. Btw don't misunderstand me, he's really good, but not better than Messi for sure.

Zlatan carries his team to league wins. He doesnt always need a Xavi or whoever behind him to give him a 1on1 with the keeper. And Zlatan is proven in more then 1 league. I srsly wanna see Messi in another league then La Liga.

Ovyda wrote:Every one of you are just Barcelona's haters and you can accept the truth. W/e, keep your opinions as they are, it's not like it concerns me. Let's say Nesta is the best football player! Laughing

Nesta is proven with his club and with his national team. And you know my opinion about Barcelona. I dont hate them, i hate people who overhype them.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Robi Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:55 pm

Ovyda wrote:
Robi wrote:
Ovyda wrote:

He isnt the best ATM.

If you are gay and sucking other people's cock this doesn't mean everyone are like that. Keep your activities to yourself.

Every one of you are just Barcelona's haters and you can accept the truth. W/e, keep your opinions as they are, it's not like it concerns me. Let's say Nesta is the best football player! Laughing

In fact you care about my opinion since u quoted it with your crap talk.
So get your facts straight.
Barca hater? I dont hate them but its just funny how u suck messi's cock.
Robi
Robi
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by V1ncent Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:13 pm

it's funny how people care about who is the best player when soccer is obviously a team-sport. There is no best player, everyone has their talents and you have together to actually be of use.
V1ncent
V1ncent
Contributer

Birthday : 1995-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Nesta Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:35 pm

ibrahimović - wherever he goes he wins
van persie - he can do what messi cant, which is to carry his team
nesta - is a legend, bigger than messi will ever be
puyol - more important player for barca than messi

dude messi will never be the best, all he does is just run and when xavi gives him 100 passes maybe one will end up in the goal. if van persie had someone like xavi in his team then arsenal would be the champion right now. but too bad that wenger sells every good player he has, lucky for arsenal van persie is loyal, otherwise bye bye premier league

you should reconsider who you think is the best, because messi sure as hell is not xD
Nesta
Nesta
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:10 pm

Robi wrote:
Ovyda wrote:
Robi wrote:
Ovyda wrote:

He isnt the best ATM.

In fact you care about my opinion since u quoted it with your crap talk.
So get your facts straight.
Barca hater? I dont hate them but its just funny how u suck messi's cock.

LOL. Where did I say I care about you? I just replied to your random post. And where I talk about opinions, I don't include you since you no nothing. Just a waste of time you are.

OK, guys, you are best experts Laughing I was saying things what's written in football sites, because I read them everyday. All your mentioned footballers are great, but best... Okay let them be, like it'll change something, we all know that next year will be the same - Messi, CR7, Neymar, Xavi and few other players will only have a chance to win best player award.

And Messi will play in Barca his whole career, because he owes them for taking care of him when he was young. Barca trained his talent to this level. So we will never know if he'd lead his team forward as RVP does, because I doubt Barca will ever be weak.

It was fun to discuss with you, but here I stop, because none of you will ever change your opinion and I won't too. Rolling Eyes
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:12 pm

This thread gets #1 Off topic award.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Birthday : 1988-05-17

http://nolimitclan.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nesta Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:17 pm

Sporadic wrote:This thread gets #1 Off topic award.

but the title says working out and OTHER SPORTS such as football which we are discussing, but its a stupid discussion i know, because messi sure isnt worth it xD

invi only you think messi is the best nobody else
Nesta
Nesta
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:22 pm

Nesta wrote:

but the title says working out and OTHER SPORTS such as football which we are discussing, but its a stupid discussion i know, because messi sure isnt worth it xD

Correction "nobody else HERE", world thinks he's the best, but they overrate him to be the best ever. Okay let's end it, it won't get us anywhere Very Happy
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:38 pm

Nesta wrote:

You guys have multiple Soccer threads already, figured you'd be smart and post in one of those.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Birthday : 1988-05-17

http://nolimitclan.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next