•Nö•Lîm Multi-Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Top 5: Slice of Life

4 posters

Go down

Anime Top 5: Slice of Life Empty Anime Top 5: Slice of Life

Post by MvRaM Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:37 pm

5: Lucky Star
 Anime Top 5: Slice of Life Lucky_star_poster_by_lunai1-1024x731
Lucky Star is an Anime about the daily Lives of four high school girls. Konata Izumi, the lazy and perverted gamer, Kagami Hiiragi, the Common sense of the group, Tsukasa Hiiragi, the happy ditsy one, and finally Miyuki Takara, the rich, smart and beautiful one. The Show follows these four friends through there high school careers over a series of 24 Episodes. The thing that’s amazing about this series is that there are many episodes where literally nothing of any importance happens, yet you can’t stop watching. The characters with their innocent and pointless conversations leave you with a smile on your face and relaxed to face the rest of the day. The extremely funny talk show that ends every episode, is the extra push that makes the show brilliant. A must watch for a relaxing afternoon.

4: Bakuman
 Anime Top 5: Slice of Life Bakuman-.full_.1225692-1024x576
Bakuman follows three characters, Moritaka Mashiro and Akito Takagi, both of whom are aspiring 9th Grade Manga Artists as well as Miho Mizuki who wishes to become a voice actress one day. The 3 get together when Akito Takagi convinces a reluctant Mashiro to be the artist for his Manga, as well as promising to Marry Mizuki when She if she one day becomes a voice actress in the Anime adaptation of his Manga. The Antics of these characters are hilarious and touching as they struggle their way to make it within the Manga and Anime industry. Created by the same team that made Death Note, the quality of animation and the the story are amazingly done, allowing for a great 3 seasons of this show.

3: Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru
 Anime Top 5: Slice of Life 101731255975
Or as it’s more commonly known, My teenage RomCom SNAFU, this series of 13 episodes follows the three Members of the Volunteers Club as they are hired on several different cases. The three members are: Hachiman Hikigaya, the antisocial outcast protagonist, Yukino Yukinoshita, the Ice Cold Beauty and Yui Yuigahama, the cheerful outgoing member of the group. Hikigaya is honestly one of the most interesting male leads that I watched in an anime, as he helps others by making them realize their weakness’s while at the same time sacrificing any chance of becoming popular is endearing, yet cringe worthy. His interactions with Yukino, who has everything but is disliked because of that, makes for a very interesting, yet entertaining watch.

2: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai
 Anime Top 5: Slice of Life Characters6-1024x640
Kodaka Hasegawa, a recent exchange student who, despite his relaxed and friendly disposition, is often viewed as a bully and delinquent because of his blonde hair and piercing fierce eyes, due to his Mix race heritage. This anime follows him and several other misfits as they form a club with the sole purpose of making friends. This show is hilarious as all the characters have their own unpolished quirks that, while it’s the reason that they are outcasts, make them instantly loveable. It’s that Moment when one of the characters gets caught running out of a mansion naked, screaming “UNIVERSE!” that you realize that you wish you knew these characters in real life.

1: The Daily Lives of High school Boys
 Anime Top 5: Slice of Life 20111113192740
This show is about three High school Boyas and their daily high school lives.It also shows the daily lives of other high schoolers. That’s it.
Each episode of this show is simply a series of short scenes detailing the lives and antics of High school Boy’s. Each and every episode is an absolute gem, whether it’s the cross dressing episode or the one where one of the Boy’s get’s embarrassingly drawn into a girls fan fiction romance, there was not a single episode that did not leave me on the floor, laughing myself to tears. The stupidity and unbridled freedom of high school shines brilliantly through this show, leaving all viewers with a fond memory and a smile on their face. This show brings back fond memories of my own High school antics and is a must watch for everyone.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Birthday : 1989-12-21

Back to top Go down

Anime Top 5: Slice of Life Empty Re: Anime Top 5: Slice of Life

Post by Bato Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:01 pm

Bakuman cheers 
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Birthday : 1991-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:50 pm

I would take off Haganai (didn't like it) and Lucky Star (didn't see it) and include Suzumiya Haruhi and K-ON. But that's just me.
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Birthday : 1993-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by V1ncent Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:43 pm

i would have added kids on the slope, honey & clover and bunny drop D:
V1ncent
V1ncent
Contributer