•Nö•Lîm Multi-Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happiest day of my life

4 posters

Go down

Happiest day of my life Empty Happiest day of my life

Post by Kisser Tue May 07, 2013 12:18 am

I'm so glad I started reading Kenichi...

I've dreamed about this day for a long time. And it's finally here, I never thought I'd actually see this in this manga. So beautiful.

Spoiler:

I want to slowly caress it, forever.....

I love boobs, I really do...
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Birthday : 1996-01-30

Back to top Go down

Happiest day of my life Empty Re: Happiest day of my life

Post by Kisser Tue May 07, 2013 12:25 am

Omg what's with these chapters.... so much boobage..... I can die now.... take me please...
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Tue May 07, 2013 12:27 am

Another one with no spoilers, geez. This one's an omake though no spoilers whatsoever.
Spoiler:

LoL why am I even doing this
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Tue May 07, 2013 1:31 am

Never mind i wont watch/read it since its a hentai
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Birthday : 1991-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Tue May 07, 2013 1:49 am

LOL wtf? @bato Its not a hentai. They show things like this sometimes in manga but its doesn't make it a hentai. Hentai is something that has sexual intercourse in the material.

Your are only used to reading Fairy tail, Bleach, Naruto, One piece ETC and that's the reason why you think its strange for naked people to show up. Didn't they show boobs in Batooom!? If you start to read mature manga titles you will see how things like (showing nakedness) happens all the time.

@kisser calm down bro and take a deep breath...... Might want to go outside for a while too lol.

MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Birthday : 1989-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Tue May 07, 2013 2:15 am

Yeah Bato Kenichi isn't hentai or ecchi AT ALL!! It's fights and fights and more fights and they're fucking awesome and Kenichi is a beast and I love this manga. This is actually the first boob the author showed completely, seriously it took him over 300 chapters. Plus the other page was an omake, not part of the actual manga although it was created by the author himself, but in omakes he does this more since it's just a little thing for fans. Not gonna lie though chicks in the manga are extremely hot and very VERY detailed, and you do get the sexy shots once in a while, but I don't mind that. I'm telling you, it's fighting in almost every chapter, good fighting. I think that's the reason why I love Kenichi so much(have in mind when I say Kenichi this way I don't mean Kenichi himself but the manga). And so much comedy too, I always have a smile on my face when I read it, sometimes a chuckle(not much can make me chuckle, if it does, it's hilarious) Seriously, Kenichi has made it to my top 3, no doubt about it. Not gonna lie, if the anime had continued it would've easily surpassed Bleach. As a matter of fact I think as of right now the manga is right on par with One Piece, for me at least, that's how much I'm enjoying it. Since I started I've dedicated all my time to reading it, no anime no nothing, just pure Kenichi.

Seriously guys, you should read this manga, I'm not exaggerating at all, it's pretty damn good.
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Tue May 07, 2013 2:33 am

MvRaM wrote:LOL wtf? @bato Its not a hentai. They show things like this sometimes in manga but its doesn't make it a hentai. Hentai is something that has sexual intercourse in the material.

Your are only used to reading Fairy tail, Bleach, Naruto, One piece ETC and that's the reason why you think its strange for naked people to show up. Didn't they show boobs in Batooom!? If you start to read mature manga titles you will see how things like (showing nakedness) happens all the time.

@kisser calm down bro and take a deep breath...... Might want to go outside for a while too lol.

It was sarcasm -.-

I know what mangas are allowed to show and i know what hentai is. I just didnt think you guys would take me so seriously Laughing

Also, i read Bleach and Fairy Tail, not One Piece and Naruto. As long as those animes air i will never read the manga. And yes they did show boobs in Btooom. Rape even.

Last edited by Bato on Tue May 07, 2013 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Tue May 07, 2013 2:35 am

lol @ the wall of texts.

TL;DR Very Happy
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Birthday : 1993-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Tue May 07, 2013 2:38 am

Well Kenichi ended at episode 50, so around the 139th manga chapter. I will never understand why it ended and hopefully they'll bring it back, but until then, I'll read the manga.

Also Bato can you please please please please watch Kenichi The Mightiest Disciple. I am 100% you'll like it and you'll want to read the manga too. Do it man!

@Ovyda TLDR: KENICHI IS AWESOME AND YOU SHOULD WATCH/READ IT
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Tue May 07, 2013 3:43 am

Damn the author has really let himself go after chapter 350ish
Just kill me now...
Spoiler:
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Tue May 07, 2013 10:41 am

Kisser wrote:Also Bato can you please please please please watch Kenichi The Mightiest Disciple. I am 100% you'll like it and you'll want to read the manga too. Do it man

Feels like me talking about D Gray Man. 1 of fav animes which ended without a proper ending and continued in the manga. No clue why it ended and i want the anime to come back Very Happy
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down