•Nö•Lîm Multi-Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Thread #7

+4
Kisser
Bato
MvRaM
Ovyda
8 posters

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down

Approve Re: Anime Thread #7

Post by Bato Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:35 pm

Kisser wrote:
V1ncent wrote:
Kisser wrote:GODDAMN IT ATTACK ON TITAN 10!!
Spoiler:
I thought the ep was pretty boring =\ I would've liked it more if
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Birthday : 1991-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:09 pm

Bato wrote:I watched the movie Asura yesterday and i just have to say that despite bad animation its actually a very good movie. Rated it a 9.

2nd time I miss a movie that I nominated myself Sad Gonna miss even more lately.

I won't even be able to see newest releases like HxH, SnG, SnK, OP, Space Bros and many other... will get behind awfully Sad

Currently watching Zipang, Shingu and Tokko. By my huge surprise Zipang is actually incredibly good. Funny, I'd have never watched it before, but due to internet connection I didn't have a choice Very Happy
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Birthday : 1993-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:05 pm

Ovyda wrote:
Bato wrote:I watched the movie Asura yesterday and i just have to say that despite bad animation its actually a very good movie. Rated it a 9.

2nd time I miss a movie that I nominated myself Sad Gonna miss even more lately.

I won't even be able to see newest releases like HxH, SnG, SnK, OP, Space Bros and many other... will get behind awfully Sad

Currently watching Zipang, Shingu and Tokko. By my huge surprise Zipang is actually incredibly good. Funny, I'd have never watched it before, but due to internet connection I didn't have a choice Very Happy

What are you doing then? I saw something of new house on facebook?
And you really have to watch Asura later on by yourself (or together, i dont mind if i have time). It was really good.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:16 pm

Ovyda wrote:Oregairu ep 10

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Birthday : 1989-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:26 pm

Hunter x Hunter ep 83

Spoiler:
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by V1ncent Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:45 pm

MvRaM wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Wasn't she like that since the first time she appeared? at least that's what I thought of her
V1ncent
V1ncent
Contributer

Birthday : 1995-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:28 pm

@Kisser, are you watching Mushibugyo?
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:53 pm

Bato wrote:
Ovyda wrote:

What are you doing then? I saw something of new house on facebook?
And you really have to watch Asura later on by yourself (or together, i dont mind if i have time). It was really good.

I have moved to new house, but there's some problems with internet. I can't fix myself because I don't have any authorization... My landlords are on vacation -.- gotta wait for a few days now.

V1ncent wrote:
MvRaM wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Wasn't she like that since the first time she appeared? at least that's what I thought of her

She was fun. Made Yukino a bit uncomfortable when she was near. It was interesting to watch her reactions, but... it was fun because it was only them three (Hiki and sisters), however now she acted like a real bitch in front of many people...
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:48 pm

Bato wrote:@Kisser, are you watching Mushibugyo?

No, should I?
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Birthday : 1996-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:59 pm

Kisser wrote:
Bato wrote:@Kisser, are you watching Mushibugyo?

No, should I?

Yeah.. This is one of the better ones this season, its a shounen with great chars. Last ep was really great.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:38 pm

So am I the only one who thought Shingeki no Kyojin last episode was boring? I won't argue, I understand myself how important it was, but it seems like people are hyped about it while nothing happened. I can't even understand where Kisser had chills during the ep...
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by V1ncent Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:39 pm

Ovyda wrote:So am I the only one who thought Shingeki no Kyojin last episode was boring? I won't argue, I understand myself how important it was, but it seems like people are hyped about it while nothing happened. I can't even understand where Kisser had chills during the ep...
Nope, I thought it was boring too
V1ncent
V1ncent
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:14 pm

V1ncent wrote:
Ovyda wrote:So am I the only one who thought Shingeki no Kyojin last episode was boring? I won't argue, I understand myself how important it was, but it seems like people are hyped about it while nothing happened. I can't even understand where Kisser had chills during the ep...
Nope, I thought it was boring too

I had chills when Armin stepped up. For me that was a great moment.
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:18 pm

And here... Suisei no Gargantia... if they don't fuck it up, I already see it in my top 5 anime list. Seriously... Shingeki no Kyojin is definitely incredible, but... Suisei no Gargantia managed to out-stand it.

It was always building up and then boom... the last episode was already fucking wtf how omg shit damn....but this episode wasn't anything worse. It even got better and that ending... wowowowowoow. Nothing like Shingeki no Kyojin.... SnK reached it's peak and now going down (probably will go up at some point at again since it does have enough potential), but SnG just kept getting better with every episode and here after 9's episode I thought they reached the peak already, but I am wrong. They are still going higher... this Urobuchi guy is seriously a genius.
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:43 pm

lol Ovyda you're all about Suisei no Gargantia and I'm about Shingeki no Kyogin.
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:05 pm

It felt boring to me as well.

Ovyda wrote:And here... Suisei no Gargantia... if they don't fuck it up, I already see it in my top 5 anime list. Seriously... Shingeki no Kyojin is definitely incredible, but... Suisei no Gargantia managed to out-stand it.

It was always building up and then boom... the last episode was already fucking wtf how omg shit damn....but this episode wasn't anything worse. It even got better and that ending... wowowowowoow. Nothing like Shingeki no Kyojin.... SnK reached it's peak and now going down (probably will go up at some point at again since it does have enough potential), but SnG just kept getting better with every episode and here after 9's episode I thought they reached the peak already, but I am wrong. They are still going higher... this Urobuchi guy is seriously a genius.

I wasn't expecting anything like this from SnG, I'm enjoying it quite a bit and I agree that Its actually starting to become better than SnK.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:12 pm

Maybe i should start watching it again then :/ Why did i ignore this anime Sad
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:16 pm

Yeah Bato why did you. Suisei Gargantia was one of those that surprised those who stuck with it. I found it interesting from the start, because unlike a lot of people it was the first time I'd seen a theme like it.
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:33 pm

Kisser wrote:Yeah Bato why did you. Suisei Gargantia was one of those that surprised those who stuck with it. I found it interesting from the start, because unlike a lot of people it was the first time I'd seen a theme like it.

I just watched first ep and that was actually very good. I have seen some mecha animes and i didn't stick with one of em. It's my least favorite genre, but this first ep was really good. I'll catch up soon.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by V1ncent Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:13 am

I heard they have a different director on each of the episodes? Not sure but if that's true then I can see why each individual ep was really fun. I do hope they keep the same director for the serious stuff they're pulling it now though Very Happy
V1ncent
V1ncent
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by V1ncent Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:19 pm

Oh yeah ram, I started watching Chihayafuru again, was at episode 4 when I put it on hold so I decided to just start from episode 1 again. I'm not sure what to think of it yet though.

OP is nice though!
V1ncent
V1ncent
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:57 pm

Kisser wrote:lol Ovyda you're all about Suisei no Gargantia and I'm about Shingeki no Kyogin.

Well don't get me wrong, I do rate SnK high as well.

Bato wrote:
Kisser wrote:Yeah Bato why did you. Suisei Gargantia was one of those that surprised those who stuck with it. I found it interesting from the start, because unlike a lot of people it was the first time I'd seen a theme like it.

I just watched first ep and that was actually very good. I have seen some mecha animes and i didn't stick with one of em. It's my least favorite genre, but this first ep was really good. I'll catch up soon.

Kinda like 8 episodes are building up for the HOLY COW part Very Happy But those all episodes were definitely well played imo even tho they lacked action.

V1ncent wrote:I heard they have a different director on each of the episodes? Not sure but if that's true then I can see why each individual ep was really fun. I do hope they keep the same director for the serious stuff they're pulling it now though Very Happy

That is true in a way. Director is always the same, but the writers of episode are different, however it stills falls under Urobuchi in the end. He's the supervisor and his word is the last how the episode will go.

Btw, in case someone didn't know yet the purpose of SnG.
Code:
Gen Urobuchi explained on the official website that the message of the story is aimed towards those in their teens and 20s, who are either about to enter into society or recently have, and is meant to cheer them on and to encourage them that "going out into the world isn't scary". He also said that the feeling of this work will be different from others he's been involved with.

V1ncent wrote:Oh yeah ram, I started watching Chihayafuru again, was at episode 4 when I put it on hold so I decided to just start from episode 1 again. I'm not sure what to think of it yet though.

OP is nice though!

I have seen 1st ep. Wasn't really excited about it, although it did seem interesting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finished Zipang.... greatness!
Watching Shingu, quite good as well.
Maburaho...well not sure what to think yet Very Happy
Vampire Knight has incredibly nice OST!!! And interesting anime as well.
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:20 pm

Ovyda wrote:
Bato wrote:

Kinda like 8 episodes are building up for the HOLY COW part Very Happy But those all episodes were definitely well played imo even tho they lacked action.

I decided to watch 1 ep a day. Ep 2 was really good aswell. Time actually flies while watching this, also during the talking parts.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:56 pm

V1ncent wrote:Oh yeah ram, I started watching Chihayafuru again, was at episode 4 when I put it on hold so I decided to just start from episode 1 again. I'm not sure what to think of it yet though.

OP is nice though!

Keep watching, this anime takes a couple of episodes for you to get the hang of it. Trust me its a good anime.

Ovyda wrote:
Kisser wrote:lol Ovyda you're all about Suisei no Gargantia and I'm about Shingeki no Kyogin.

Well don't get me wrong, I do rate SnK high as well.

Bato wrote:

V1ncent wrote:I heard they have a different director on each of the episodes? Not sure but if that's true then I can see why each individual ep was really fun. I do hope they keep the same director for the serious stuff they're pulling it now though Very Happy

That is true in a way. Director is always the same, but the writers of episode are different, however it stills falls under Urobuchi in the end. He's the supervisor and his word is the last how the episode will go.

Btw, in case someone didn't know yet the purpose of SnG.
Code:
Gen Urobuchi explained on the official website that the message of the story is aimed towards those in their teens and 20s, who are either about to enter into society or recently have, and is meant to cheer them on and to encourage them that "going out into the world isn't scary". He also said that the feeling of this work will be different from others he's been involved with.

OP is nice though!

I have seen 1st ep. Wasn't really excited about it, although it did seem interesting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finished Zipang.... greatness!
Watching Shingu, quite good as well.
Maburaho...well not sure what to think yet Very Happy
Vampire Knight has incredibly nice OST!!! And interesting anime as well.

Chihayafuru its an anime that takes a while for it to grow on you. Like I said to Vin. Keep watching it. You won't regret it.

Also I agree with Vampire Knight being great. Both OP and ED are great (I like the "still doll" ending). Also the manga just ended and I'm furious how it ended. I was expecting something else. I don't even want to talk about it lol. But the anime is great. Very Happy
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:10 pm

Watched ep 4 of Gargantia today. Really great ep. No action at all, just talking. Ledo trying to find out information about the fleet and how to get back in space and Chamber helping with moving heavy stuff and catching rain. I also like Ledo's translation system alot. Wish i had it Very Happy
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next