•Nö•Lîm Multi-Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Thread #7

+4
Kisser
Bato
MvRaM
Ovyda
8 posters

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

Approve Anime Thread #7

Post by Ovyda Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:22 am

~ Anime Thread #7 ~

Anime Thread #7 245960-bigthumbnail

Welcome to Anime Thread #7!

Please remember to use spoiler tags when applicable. And above all else, have fun discussing! Check out the new season and see what's popular!

Anime Thread #7 47347
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest of titans.

Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a titan in over 100 years. Teenage boy Eren and his foster sister Mikasa witness something horrific as the city walls are destroyed by a colossal titan that appears out of thin air. As the smaller titans flood the city, the two kids watch in horror as their mother is eaten alive. Eren vows that he will murder every single titan and take revenge for all of mankind.

Anime Thread #7 49459
This romantic comedy revolves around an antisocial high school student named Hikigaya Hachiman with a distorted view on life and no friends or girlfriend. When he see his classmates talking excitedly about living their adolescent lives, he mutters, They're a bunch of liars. When he is asked about his future dreams, he responds, Not working. A teacher gets Hachiman to join the volunteer service club, which happens to have the school's prettiest girl, Yukinoshita Yukino.

Anime Thread #7 50177
Devil King Sadao is only one step away from conquering the world when he is beaten by Hero Emilia and forced to drift to the other world: modern-day Tokyo. As "conquering the world" are the only skills the Devil King possesses—and are obviously unnecessary in his new situation—he must work as a freeter to pay for his living expenses!

Anime Thread #7 48817
The story begins in the distant future in the far reaches of the galaxy. The Human Galactic Alliance has been constantly fighting for its survival against a grotesque race of beings called "Hidiaazu." During an intense battle, the young lieutenant Ledo and his humanoid mobile weapon Chamber are swallowed up into a distortion of time and space. Waking from his artificially induced hibernation, Ledo realizes that he has arrived on Earth, the planet on the lost frontier. On this planet that was completely flooded by the seas, people live in fleets of giant ships, salvaging relics from the seas' depths in order to survive. Ledo arrives on one of the fleets called Gargantia. With no knowledge of the planet's history or culture, he is forced to live alongside Amy, a 15-year-old girl who serves as a messenger aboard the Gargantia fleet. To Ledo, who has lived a life where he knows nothing but fighting, these days of peace continue to surprise him.

Anime Thread #7 44844
Itsuka Shido is a high school boy. On the last day of the spring holidays, an explosion destroys the town and a girl in armor appears in front of him. Shido's sister-in-law, Kotori, tells him that the girl is called "Special Disasterous Designated Creature: Spirit", which causes a timespace quake. Kotori disclosed that she is the commander of the anti-spirit organization Ratatosk and orders him to go out on a date with the spirit girl. Kotori says, "I don't ask you to beat the spirit. Just let her fall in love with you and save the world."
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Birthday : 1993-03-17

Back to top Go down

Approve Re: Anime Thread #7

Post by MvRaM Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:45 am

Wow 7 already? Lol welcome anime thread 7.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Birthday : 1989-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:40 am

Yeah, I was surprised myself how quickly it went up even tho we don't discuss it as much as before.
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:56 am

wow Very Happy Anime thread 7!!!!!!!!!
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Birthday : 1991-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:26 am

Damn, so fast...
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Birthday : 1996-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:31 pm

Last anime thread we said all shows we were watching with what we think of it. We should do that again since that was 71 pages ago.

Aku no Hana - Interesting anime with a weird ass animation. I read the manga on this one because of certain things i heard about it i got curious. Its pretty insane but really enjoyable. I wonder how much they will put in the anime and if there will be a season 2.

Arata Kangatari - A very enjoyable anime. I like it alot. Good chars, nice story, they just need to show long hair Arata more.

Bakuman - I'm still only at ep 15 of season 1 but i really like it. I got attached to the characters early on in the anime and that means a good thing. And i heard from this moment on where they meet Eiji it will become even better.

C - Started this on because of an activity on Dubtopia.eu. Only seen 2 eps so far. It's pretty confusing but enjoyable. Ep 1 better than ep 2 though.

Cyclops Shoujo Saipu - Short length show from only 2-3 min per ep. Boobs, boobs, boobs and jokes. I like it sort of.

Darker than Black - Freaking awesome anime. On season 2 now watching with Ovyda since ep 4 or something from season 1. Great chars, great action, fine story and good jokes. For example black guy waiting for that girl with flowers XD (Ovyda will know Razz). I can't wait to finish season 2 and find out the secrets from the OVA. @Kisser MUST WATCH for you.

Detective Conan - Kind of a kids anime but with good chars and good mystery's. Evry ep is enjoyable for me. Not that i would say amazing or masterpiece but just enjoyable. And it's funny how where ever Conan is, a murder takes place Very Happy Very Happy

Dragon Ball - Rewatching this one as i have only read the DB story in dutch comic/manga books when i was a kid. Seen all of Z and GT on tv but not DB. Well no need to explain because since im a Dragon Ball fan i enjoy this to the fullest even though i already know the story.

Fairy Tail OVA - First 2 were good 3rd i dont really remember and 4th was kinda meh. Looking forward to the next though since it should be good and i finally get to see FT in anime form again.

Gintama - A parody with great shounen chars. Rated as one of the best on MAL and you need to be able to enjoy simple humour to understand that. Good comedy, sometimes even great. Good chars, good fights.

Great Teacher Onizuka - Very funny anime. Only on ep 5 of 43 eps so far but i know for sure i'm gonna love all these eps.

Hajime no Ippo - Sports anime about a kid who wants to become a boxer. Only on ep 4 so far and it starts with your typical kid who gets bullied and then gets determined with a great goal. Had 1 fight so far and it was pretty fun. The rest in this anime is fun aswell so im really enjoying. It's said that this is one of the best sports animes out there so i wonder.

Hataraku Maou-sama - Great anime. 2nd favorite from this season. Good chars, good comedy, story is fun, parody jokes are great (MgRonalds, Sentucky Fried Chicken Razz)

Highschool DxD OVA - Compared to the show itself this is kinda meh. Not as enjoyable and i dont have much to say about this. Can't wait for season 2 though

Hunter x Hunter - Great anime. This new arc is awesome. Good chars, good action, good story. I only miss one thing and that's emotions. It had a bit lately (ppl who watch will know if i say Ponzu). If the focus some more on this this might become a masterpiece for me as a shounen fan.

Ikkitousen Boobs anime. Very ecchi. No real story yet enjoyable. Didn't see much yet and theres 4 seasons i believe.

Karneval - Interesting anime. Nothing more to add to that. It sometimes
gets very close to yaoi which i hate but overall its enjoyable. Gareki as best character.

Mushibugyo - Could have been a long running shounen which i hoped it would be but it turned out to only have 26 episodes i believe. Still enjoying with good chars and good fights. Weird hair though.

Naruto - What can i say? After One Piece my 2nd favorite anime. Amazing long running shounen with over 500 eps in total. I skipped all the fillers so i'm gonna be wow'd now that i have to endure them though. Could've easily been my favorite anime but for some certain things it will just never beat One Piece.

One Piece - You all probably know my thoughts about this one. Favorite anime. Best ever imo. Can't wait for a certain someone to appear on Punk Hazard!

Shaman King - Watching this one together with a friend. Evry once in a while we watch this and Rurouni Kenshin. Shaman King cuz i haven't seen it and Rurouni Kenshin because he hasn't seen it. About the anime itself, its kinda fun. Kinda childish but enjoyable. Not amazing and i would probably not watch it alone though.

Shingeki no Kyojin - epic anime. Best of the season by far. Discussing it weekly on 2 forums and i just love it. Masterpiece with 8 eps in. Can't wait to see ep 9.

Sparrow's hotel - VERY meh anime. Also a short one from 3 min per ep but if it was longer i wouldnt have watched it. Just very meh with sometimes a funny joke.

Toriko - The anime about food. Must suck! Definitely not. Great anime with great chars, story and fights. Right now it's a little slow but soon it will go hardcore again. War coming up, they should go to the gourmet world soon when they are strong enough, enough things to look forward to.

Uchuu Kyoudai - Like Toriko a very underrated anime. For me it's one of my favorites i have ever seen. A real masterpiece. It knows how to amaze me evry single time.

Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by V1ncent Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:16 pm

@bato: I think in Hataraku maou sama they use MgRonalds because they're not allowed to use the real name of the restaurant Razz oh and I liked shaman king a lot! especially after the part where the dutch dub ended (episode 25 i think( shit gets real from there on as far as i remember ;p

anyway my list:

Aku no Hana: don't like the eps, don't like the character designs, don't like the story, don't like the characters in general. I don't like this anime. the background art is nice though

Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge: as generic as it can be, no real character development, just short story arcs that don't add anything special.

Date a Live: normally I'd call this really bad but for some reason i want to keep watching it

Devil Survivor 2: it's fun, nothing special. I honestly think this would have been much better if it was a 2-cour show, i kind of needed more time to grow attached to the characters.

Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W: don't care about the romance but the parodies in it make me laugh so I'm enjoying it a lot

Hataraku Maou-sama!: genius, looking forward to each episode. characters are likeable and the humor in it is good. I just hope they won't suddenly go all serious-mode and start fighting and stuff though. i noticed one of the genres is romance, i hope that's because of chiho, if emi would confess to maou that would just be awkward

Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko: lol this anime

kakumeki valvrave: main character is a fag, i want to see robots fight and stuff like that, i don't care about some guy who can't confess to the girl he likes because he's a vampire. oh and DAT SONG

Karneval: kind of reminds me of K, nice art but I have no idea what it's about. I'm liking this more than K though because we actually get to know a bit more about the characters in the anime

Muv-luv: lol still haven't finished it, this anime is shit please don't watch it

Photokano: first it takes them 6 episodes to finish one arc (also the best one possible) and now they just rush 1 arc every episode, all the potential has gone to waste. better watch amagami ss instead of this.

Red Data Girl: i'm a sucker for P.A. Works ever since I've seen Hanasaku Iroha, Angel Beats and True Tears (one of my favorite romance series). The story itself is kinda meh though, I understand the criticism it gets on MAL and the relatively low rating is deserved. It really doesn't change the fact that I still want to watch it though Razz

Shingeki no Kyojin: as you guys might know, this is not really my favorite kind of anime. imo eren shouldn't have been the main character, mikasa is much more awesome. I'm enjoying the anime a lot though, but I think it will be less enjoyable now that
Spoiler:

Susei no Gargantia: awesome stuff

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S: this really is what the index series should have been. we have a cool protagonist and no touma running around punching people and ending every arc the same way. i love the railgun series

Space Bros: I won't ever get bored of this, though I did skip through the recap episodes (well not exactly skip, I played them at 300% speed)

Oregairu: rooting for yui but that won't happen anyway, sadface
V1ncent
V1ncent
Contributer

Birthday : 1995-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:21 pm

Will do that list too later.

Latest SnK episode (9)
Spoiler:
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by V1ncent Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:25 pm

I just now noticed SnK was short for Shingeki no Kyojin lol. anyway, I agree I see it going downhill now too.
V1ncent
V1ncent
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:01 pm

Title - rating - episodes watched/total episodes

Aiura Airing 3 8/12 There isn't much to say... another few min length short series like Mangirl!. Watching only because it's really short.
Aku no Hana Airing 7 5/13 It's hard to force myself to watch it, but when I watch it I actually enjoy it. It's weird, very weird, but still somehow captivating.
Arata Kangatari Airing 8 7/12 It's good series but... I need to see Arata from the modern world more. Why do they show only one world always...
Beast Saga Airing 4 5/- The first episode wasn't bad but then it went downhill... too childish. I'll watch one more episode and probably will drop it if it doesn't get better.
Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou 7 2/13 I liked the beginning, I like both MC's, but I am afraid this will turn into harem... I am happy with the primary couple.
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!: Depth of Field - Ai to Nikushimi Gekijou Airing 6 5/7 A random short episode series. I watch it because I miss Rikka Neutral
Code:Breaker OVA 8 1/3 It's actually rather good. Probably better than series, but... they don't fu*king sub it -.-
Cyclops Shoujo Saipuu 6 8/12 Very random short length series. Kinda like Recorder to Randeseru but worse. Yet sometimes it's quite funny.
Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge Airing 7 6/13 I don't know what to think of it... I personally want more blood, gore, killing and etc. but after 6 episodes I didn't get much of that... Sad
Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou 9 10/12 Watching 1 episode every day before going to sleep. Random series? Yes. Hilarious? Yes. Worth watching? Yes. Sets in a good mood before sleep? Just perfect for that. I seriously laugh at least once in every episode, while it's quite rare for me to laugh while watching comedy anime's.
Darker than Black: Ryuusei no Gemini 9 8/12 Worse than 1st season, but still very entertaining. I miss Hei's powers and Mao's cat body. Oh and I need more Yin Sad
Date A Live Airing 8 8/12 It's quite fun to watch, especially since Kurumi appeared. I like yandere's Very Happy
Devil Survivor 2 The Animation Airing 5 8/13 The start was promising, but it went down with every episode... It feels like this anime was created for people who are playing the game since I can't understand most stuff. The biggest plot hole - lack of information.
Eyeshield 21 7 15/145 If it was just a bit more serious and mature, I'm sure I'd become one of favorite series. Even tho it's childish, I still find it entertaining enough to watch it.
Fairy Tail OVA Airing 9 4/- To be honest, can't even remember what were they about... but judging by my rating, I guess they are quite good Very Happy
Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince Airing 7 9/24 First episode was OK, then it was bad bad bad bad and suddenly it became good. I am really looking forward to the next episode. It even got better than Kakumeiki Valvrave imo.
Great Teacher Onizuka 8 5/43 School genre anime with adult as MC? It works perfectly. Old anime, but the comedy is just superb.
Hagure Yuusha no Estetica: Hajirai Ippai 6 4/6 Short length special episodes. Nothing special, but good enough to watch it for few mins.
Hajime no Ippo 8 4/75 Just started it... And I am really glad I did. I can already see why it's rated so high on MAL.
Hataraku Maou-sama! Airing 9 9/13 One of my favorites from this season. You want some good action + romance + comedy + super powers anime? Take this one, I assure you, you won't regret it!
Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Airing 7 5/12 The first episode was brilliant, but then it went back to typical romance/harem/slice of life/school genre anime.
High School DxD OVA 8 1/2 Just the 2nd ep RAW came out. Looking forward for subs and 2nd season ^^
Hunter x Hunter (2011) Airing 9 81/- One of the best shounens. Good fights, cool chars, interesting plot, trains to become stronger and doesn't get powered up from stupid thing as "feelings". Definitely worth watching ^^
Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Girls 6 6/12 I am watching this one very slowly since I don't have enough time. It's nothing special, but still interesting. The animation is weird and different, but it's not annoying.
Kakumeiki Valvrave Airing 6 8/12 The beginning was awesome! But then... the more stupid and stupid it went with each episode. Seems like the author wanted to make a mix of Code Geass and Guilty Crown... well congrats. You've got badass L-Elf char like Lelouch and nice OST like Guilty Crown, but everything else is disappointing.
Karneval (TV) Airing 7 9/13 I don't really like it be so colorful... kinda gay Neutral but the story is interesting. If they don't rush the ending and make 2nd season, then it might turn out to be rather good.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! 4 29/203 I am really struggling with this one... I had it dropped but people forced me to keep watching it. According to them it gets better after like 25 episodes... so yeah I did notice that it's a bit better, but still I rate it pretty low. Will give more 10 episodes, if they don't make a huge improvement, well then not my type of anime.
Mushibugyou Airing 6 7/26 Was expecting this one to be at least 50 episodes since it had good potential, but... Anyway, the first 7 episodes were about introducing the chars, so kinda wasted too much imo. However, all chars look promising, so it might be a good series when finally a real arc begins.
Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san Airing 5 8/13 I don't know... I wanted to drop it several times, but somehow I can't... It's like I want to see how more stupid it will become Neutral
Naruto: Shippuuden Airing 9 315/- If they didn't have so many fillers, I'd rate it as good as One Piece. Great characters, amazing plot, awesome fights, a lot of different emotions and the most important thing - the development of every aspect is brilliant. If only there wouldn't be so many fillers, I'd say a perfect anime for me.
New Prince of Tennis Specials 8 2/7 Such greatness!!! I really need more PoT. Specials aren't that good as original series, but still worth watching if you are a sport genre lover ^^
One Piece Airing 10 597/- The rating says enough. It's a masterpiece. It has everything a perfect show needs in my opinion ^^
Photokano Airing 6 7/12 I wish the series ended after 6 episodes. It was quite good, I liked the girl and the ending was of the arc was nice, but the next episode killed everything... the MC starts flirting and going on date with another girl like he didn't confess to anyone and didn't kiss anyone the day before... like wtf?
RDG: Red Data Girl Airing 7 5/12 Very interesting story, but the chars are not appealing... so that's why I am behind.
Saint Seiya Omega Airing 6 10/- I got told that I shouldn't watch it since I didn't see the original series, so I am kinda stuck on it. Although it was interesting enough to watch one episode every week.
Shakugan no Shana II (Second) 6 13/24 I am not that fond of 2nd season. There's too much romance and needs more action. Last two episodes were good, so I hope it will keep it this way.
Shingeki no Kyojin Airing 9 9/25 Great series from this season which receives too many positive comments than it deserves in my opinion. The last episode showed that they can't keep up at such high level and is starting to go down. If Eren seriously can turn into titan-mode so easily, then the thrill of series is killed simply like this. I'd say it's masterpiece for 12 episodes, but for 25... not sure how can they make the series to keep going on high level as the 8 episodes before.
Sparrow's Hotel Airing 5 8/- I hardly ever like much short length series. They don't develop at all, just random scenes. It's interesting to watch, but nothing special.
Suisei no Gargantia Airing 9 8/13 Fantastic work! Every episode is important and relevant to the story. The development of characters and story is well done. Kinda a calm anime with little bits of action and mecha which makes us humans think the world more widely.
Tamako Market: Dera's BAR Airing 5 2/- The first one was interesting, but the 2nd ep was wtf.... no sense at all.
Tokkou 7 3/13 It's interesting. Doesn't seem like anything special, but it's not bad either. I am looking forward to more killing, blood and action. The story ain't half bad too.
Toriko Airing 9 106/- Not worse than any other popular shounen. People drop it due to food reference...but come on! The story is actually really good, character design is very appealing, fights are awesome and they have unique fighting styles.
Uchuu Kyoudai Airing 10 60/- The only other anime from this whole currently watching list that deserved a 10 from me. The story development is incredibly good. Very realistic too. Slice of life anime with adults and about space? Yeah sounds boring and stupid. Well sorry, but you are an idiot if you don't even give it a shot before judging it. The sense of humor is fantastic. Definitely series with mature content and for mature people. If you like seinen, I strongly suggest to watch this one even tho it's not about killing someone.
Wolf's Rain 7 13/26 It's a good series, with nice old animation. However, I am too busy to finish it Neutral
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. Airing 9 9/13 Another great anime from this season. Very different from typical romance/school/slice of life anime's. Great comedy, interaction between characters and monologues from the MC Smile
Yu Yu Hakusho 5 6/112 I don't know what people find in it so awesome... it's not even close to the brilliance of HxH (same author). However, I have seen only 6 episodes, so I won't start badmouthing already.
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:55 pm

V1ncent wrote:@bato: I think in Hataraku maou sama they use MgRonalds because they're not allowed to use the real name of the restaurant Razz

Doesn't take away that it's a hilarious parody/reference Razz

And about Shaman King dutch dub, dutch dubs always go away when the rediculous part of a show is over and it starts getting serious. Very typical of dutch tv.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by V1ncent Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:03 pm

Bato wrote:
V1ncent wrote:@bato: I think in Hataraku maou sama they use MgRonalds because they're not allowed to use the real name of the restaurant Razz

And about Shaman King dutch dub, dutch dubs always go away when the rediculous part of a show is over and it starts getting serious. Very typical of dutch tv.
I used to watch it on fox kids (I think that's what it was called back then), I even sent them an e-mail why they didn't show the rest of the episodes. Turned out they were not dubbed because they were too violent to show on that channel lol
V1ncent
V1ncent
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:29 pm

And with the last Suisei no Gargantia episode my favorite anime ladder has changed from this season.

1. Suisei no Gargantia
2. Shingeki no Kyojin
3. Oregairu
4. Hataraku Maou-sama
5. Date A Live
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by V1ncent Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:42 pm

hey mvram, I just read that the Kimi no Iru Machi anime will start off at the tokyo arc.... Do you also think that's a mistake? I like the very first chapters the most =\
V1ncent
V1ncent
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:54 pm

V1ncent wrote:hey mvram, I just read that the Kimi no Iru Machi anime will start off at the tokyo arc.... Do you also think that's a mistake? I like the very first chapters the most =\

Because in Tokyo arc there's no your favorite chars?Very Happy
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:20 pm

V1ncent wrote:
Bato wrote:

I used to watch it on fox kids (I think that's what it was called back then), I even sent them an e-mail why they didn't show the rest of the episodes. Turned out they were not dubbed because they were too violent to show on that channel lol

haha Razz
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:23 pm

ok ok ok
weekends are the best
it's been so awesome

hunter x hunter 82
Spoiler:

shingeki no kyojin 9
Spoiler:

Suisei no gargantia 9
Spoiler:

Also I tried the Kangatari whatever anime and DEVIL SURVIVOR II but I didn't like either of them. I feel like Kangatari could have been a whole lot better had there been some changes to the actual story. And DEVIL SURVIVOR just doesn't attract me, idk it's just kinda lame, I couldn't get myself into it even after 5 episodes.

So if you guys have any other suggestions let me know.
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:17 pm

Hataraku Maou-sama! - highly recommended in case you aren't watching yet.

As for Mikasa vs Levi. I think Levi would win this because he's more experienced.

Suisei no Gargantia is after all made by Psycho-Pass, Fate/Zero and Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica anime author. All 3 of them are well received and highly rated. This guy is truly a genius imo. My favorite anime of the season.

DS2 is badly received... so yeah not surprising you didn't like it, neither did I.
Arata Kangatari has some plot holes indeed, but it's not bad too.

You can also try Mushibugyou and Karneval.
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:30 pm

Uhmm yeah I think I'll try Hataraku Maou-sama!
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:55 am

V1ncent wrote:hey mvram, I just read that the Kimi no Iru Machi anime will start off at the tokyo arc.... Do you also think that's a mistake? I like the very first chapters the most =\

No I think they are doing it right. The manga is way to long and It has a lot of build up in the earlier chapters.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:59 am

Bato I was right. The guy with black hair is Levi and the guy on the floor is Eren.

Anime Thread #7 Attack+On+Titan+Cosplaya1
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:03 am

Well, spoilers.
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:23 am

Nop.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:32 am

What spoilers? o.o
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:40 am

That Levi's gonna kick Eren's ass while he's imprisoned.
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next