•Nö•Lîm Multi-Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairy Tail anime coming to an end.

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fairy Tail anime coming to an end. - Page 2 Empty Re: Fairy Tail anime coming to an end.

Post by Kisser Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:59 am

If you find some nice Yu Yu Hakusho scans let me know, most of the old ones are kinda crappy.
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Birthday : 1996-01-30

Back to top Go down

Fairy Tail anime coming to an end. - Page 2 Empty Re: Fairy Tail anime coming to an end.

Post by MvRaM Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:54 am

Kisser wrote:I don't mean horrible as in the manga itself but the art. The art is bad, admit it. Also this is the guy who made Yu Yu Hakusho, that contributes to his sales.

I agree. But I still think its a great manga.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Birthday : 1989-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:41 pm

@kisser, hotd anime will probably be back someday. Its better to wait for the anime to come back imo
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Birthday : 1991-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:44 pm

Nah I actually like manga.
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:47 pm

Its better to read the manga first and then watch the anime.... That's how you do things, not the other way around.

Manga always come before anime. No manga equals no anime. There are some instances were that is not the case, but for the most part that's how things are.

Ex. Tomako Market.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:30 pm

For you maybe. Im not a manga reader and i dont wanna know whats going to happen when i watch an anime. Anime > manga anytime.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:31 pm

Latest news on Fairy Tail:

Fairy Tail manga creator Hiro Mashima noted on Thursday that although this week's issue of Kodansha's Weekly Shōnen Magazine said that the anime is ending, "it's actually not over yet. I can't say more than this, but I hope you watch the rerun starting in April and wait for the day I can announce some good news." He added in English, "Anime is not the end. Don't stop believing."

Fairy Tail will begin its weekly Thursday rerun on April 4 at 5:30 p.m. under the title Fairy Tail Best!

Kodansha's TV Magazine had revealed last Friday that the anime's television broadcast run will end on March 30. However, Mashima said on Saturday, "Until the time comes, I cannot say something I've always wanted to say, even on Twitter. Please be patient and wait until the time comes for me to announce some good news."

Source: ANN
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:30 pm

Bato wrote:Latest news on Fairy Tail:

Fairy Tail manga creator Hiro Mashima noted on Thursday that although this week's issue of Kodansha's Weekly Shōnen Magazine said that the anime is ending, "it's actually not over yet. I can't say more than this, but I hope you watch the rerun starting in April and wait for the day I can announce some good news." He added in English, "Anime is not the end. Don't stop believing."

Fairy Tail will begin its weekly Thursday rerun on April 4 at 5:30 p.m. under the title Fairy Tail Best!

Kodansha's TV Magazine had revealed last Friday that the anime's television broadcast run will end on March 30. However, Mashima said on Saturday, "Until the time comes, I cannot say something I've always wanted to say, even on Twitter. Please be patient and wait until the time comes for me to announce some good news."

Source: ANN

There you don't have to read the manga anymore..

Also I hope that this time they actually add blood to the fights. The only thing I hate about fairy tail is that they don't show any blood.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:35 pm

Wait what do they mean by rerun? As in they're making the anime all over again?
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2