•Nö•Lîm Multi-Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece Is Still One Cruel Mistress

4 posters

Go down

One Piece Is Still One Cruel Mistress Empty One Piece Is Still One Cruel Mistress

Post by MvRaM Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:12 pm

Eiichiro Oda writes and draws the biggest selling manga of all time, One Piece. Oda didn't do that by sitting around on his ass. Well, actually he did, because he works from a desk. But he sure didn't make One Piece so successful by lollygagging around.

In a recent manga interview, Oda was asked about his workday. He replied, "Well mornings...I get up at 5am, and I work until 2am. It's normal for me to sleep from 2am to 5am." This is something the 37 year-old manga artist talked about earlier this year. But, man, 21 hour shifts. That's a long day.

Then, when asked about his days off, Oda replied, "I have no days off. If I had them, I'd want to go on vacation with my family. I just want to go outside, it doesn't matter where. See, I don't get out much."

>>http://kotaku.com/5964527/one-piece-is-still-one-cruel-mistress?tag=anime<<
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Birthday : 1989-12-21

Back to top Go down

One Piece Is Still One Cruel Mistress Empty Re: One Piece Is Still One Cruel Mistress

Post by Ovyda Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:15 pm

You have already posted this before, haven't you?:O
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Birthday : 1993-03-17

Back to top Go down

One Piece Is Still One Cruel Mistress Empty Re: One Piece Is Still One Cruel Mistress

Post by MvRaM Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:21 pm

I was thinking the same thing. I think the other one was similar.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Birthday : 1989-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:38 am

Yeah he's really dedicated to One Piece and puts in a huge effort. We should be grateful that we can still read/watch One Piece every week. I really wouldn't mind if he took a break, a good month off should do him good, he deserves it.
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Birthday : 1996-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:26 pm

Ovyda wrote:You have already posted this before, haven't you?:O

I thought the same exact thing while I was reading this. It's extremely similar to what he's already posted.

Duplicate threads? Locked.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Birthday : 1988-05-17

http://nolimitclan.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down