•Nö•Lîm Multi-Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Thread 6

+3
Ovyda
Kisser
Sporadic
7 posters

Page 32 of 43 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next

Go down

Approve Re: Anime Thread 6

Post by Ovyda Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:49 pm

Shingeki no Kyojin

OK. My first thought was "WOW", my 2nd thought "OMG" and the last thought "Why would they be afraid of Mikasa?". Is she like Morgiana, I mean she's strong but doesn't look like so from the first sight?

The story is unique, the animation is unique, they weren't afraid of showing how his mother gets eaten. How can I not love this show? As expected, the best one of this season.
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Birthday : 1993-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:01 pm

Ovyda wrote:
MvRaM wrote:
Ovyda wrote:
MvRaM wrote:
Ovyda wrote:
Ovyda wrote:
Kisser wrote:Thanks for that Ovyda.

In an hour I plan on trying Photo Kano, will give you my opinion, but I don't expect much from it.

What I think you will really like from this season is Attack on Titan(yet to be aired) and Devil Survivor 2.

So, just watched Photo Kano. I think none of you guys besides me, Mv and Vince could like this one. Not even sure about Mv and Vince, but I doubt anyone else would enjoy this one.

I personally find it quite interesting Smile

I don't judge anime gender unless its yaoi. I have also watched Amagami which is similar to this anime except for the photo part.

Why would you say that? I didn't mention how you judge and anything related to genders...

What? I haven't said you did. Are you taking this out of proportion again? Because that was just my thought on how I don't judge anime. I like all types of anime except for Yaoi.

Why do you feel like I'm trying to start something every time i quote you. Again I wanst trying to start anything so please don't take this out of proportion.

What has happened to you recently? I was informing Kisser with latest anime's and then you suddenly quote me and say "I don't judge anime gender", what am I supposed to think about it?

You weren't supposed to be thinking anything, I never said anything in the first place. I quoted you because you mention me, I wanted to tell you that I don't judge anime unless its Yaoi, but you ended up jumping into conclusion and thought that I way blaming you for something. Also there's nothing wrong with me dude, what are you talking about? Your thinking really screwed up dude. So now because I quote someone I have a problem?

Seriously I'm getting sick of this, every time I come to the forums I find something stupid coming from you. Maybe next time you get into a heated argument with someone else don't try to take it out on other people.

If you feel the need to keep going after reading all of that. Be my guest, because I'm not going to ruin the rest of my day with more bs.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Birthday : 1989-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:44 pm

MvRaM wrote:
Ovyda wrote:
MvRaM wrote:
Ovyda wrote:
MvRaM wrote:
Ovyda wrote:
Ovyda wrote:

In an hour I plan on trying Photo Kano, will give you my opinion, but I don't expect much from it.

What I think you will really like from this season is Attack on Titan(yet to be aired) and Devil Survivor 2.

So, just watched Photo Kano. I think none of you guys besides me, Mv and Vince could like this one. Not even sure about Mv and Vince, but I doubt anyone else would enjoy this one.

I don't judge anime gender unless its yaoi. I have also watched Amagami which is similar to this anime except for the photo part.

Why would you say that? I didn't mention how you judge and anything related to genders...

What? I haven't said you did. Are you taking this out of proportion again? Because that was just my thought on how I don't judge anime. I like all types of anime except for Yaoi.

Why do you feel like I'm trying to start something every time i quote you. Again I wanst trying to start anything so please don't take this out of proportion.

What has happened to you recently? I was informing Kisser with latest anime's and then you suddenly quote me and say "I don't judge anime gender", what am I supposed to think about it?

You weren't supposed to be thinking anything, I never said anything in the first place. I quoted you because you mention me, I wanted to tell you that I don't judge anime unless its Yaoi, but you ended up jumping into conclusion and thought that I way blaming you for something. Also there's nothing wrong with me dude, what are you talking about? Your thinking really screwed up dude. So now because I quote someone I have a problem?

Seriously I'm getting sick of this, every time I come to the forums I find something stupid coming from you. Maybe next time you get into a heated argument with someone else don't try to take it out on other people.

If you feel the need to keep going after reading all of that. Be my guest, because I'm not going to ruin the rest of my day with more bs.

It's funny how we think alike. Everything you said how you feel, it's the same for me. Whenever I come here, I find something stupid coming from you.

Anyway, I wonder how you can't you find this weird when I am talking with Kisser about new releases, then mentioning an anime that he won't like it and if someone beside me will like it will be either you or Vince. And how you respond? You talk something about judging about gender... I didn't ask that, I didn't accuse you that you judging and etc. Think about it, then maybe you'll understand my point.
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:37 pm

Evrytime i come here i find something stupid from myself clown

(sorry i had to make a joke)
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Birthday : 1991-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:48 pm

Bato wrote:
MvRaM wrote:
Bato wrote:Believe me Mv, Karneval aint anything like that.

Lol I get gay vibes from the main character. I was looking into it and it seems that the anime gender is Josei, anime made for women.

Also Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. 2 just air. Can't wait to watch the second season. I recommend you guys watch the first season before taking a look at the second season.

What the fuck are you saying with that? you can aks Ovyda, but if an anime is for women, i will most likely drop it after 5 min. I liked Karneval and im99% sure it will stay awesome.

yeahh! fuck them hard

Adam
Contributer

Birthday : 1992-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:57 pm

MvRaM wrote:
Ovyda wrote:
MvRaM wrote:
Ovyda wrote:
MvRaM wrote:
Ovyda wrote:
Ovyda wrote:

You weren't supposed to be thinking anything, I never said anything in the first place. I quoted you because you mention me, I wanted to tell you that I don't judge anime unless its Yaoi, but you ended up jumping into conclusion and thought that I way blaming you for something. Also there's nothing wrong with me dudes, what are you talking about? Your thinking really screwed up dude. So now because I quote someone I have a problem?

fagg

Adam
Contributer

Birthday : 1992-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:16 pm

I actually lold
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:29 pm

Space Brothers ep 52 - that was the most enjoyable recap episode i have ever seen.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:30 am

For a weird reason I watched and enjoyed, while usually I can't be asked to watch recaps...
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:13 am

I already dropped 3 anime.

Aku no Hana, Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san and Zettai Bouei Leviathan.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:36 am

MvRaM wrote:I already dropped 3 anime.

Aku no Hana, Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san and Zettai Bouei Leviathan.

I'm yet to try these. Heard a lot only about Aku no Hana.
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:17 am

Mv for what reason did you drop Aku no Hana?
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by V1ncent Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:43 pm

Aku no Hana made me feel like i was playing a game on the lowest settings with 10 fps where I'd be stuck on the same level all the time
V1ncent
V1ncent
Contributer

Birthday : 1995-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:04 pm

Just watched Suisei no Gargantia, was enjoyable. Muchibugyou not as good as most of the season, but compared to Winter season it was good. And of course Attack on Titan(Shingeki no Kyojin) was the best one!!!
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:58 pm

OK. Finally I got myself to watch Aku no Hana and... I don't know what to say actually. If I wouldn't know the difference between manga and anime I doubt I would say much about this animation beside DIFFERENT/UNIQUE. Seriously, this animation wasn't bad and it didn't bother me at all. I just wish it would be a bit faster...now everything so slow... I need more action, but I shouldn't expect action from this one I guess. It's good to have such different anime from time to time. I'll definitely keep watching this one.
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:25 pm

Bato wrote:Mv for what reason did you drop Aku no Hana?

It causes eye cancer. I don't usually judge an anime based on animation, but this one is an exception.

MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:03 pm

MvRaM wrote:

It causes eye cancer. I don't usually judge an anime based on animation, but this one is an exception.

I know what you mean, I had this problem with Higurashi.

--------------------------

Arata Kangatari at last aired! Another awesome anime Razz
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:43 am

MvRaM wrote:

The animation is quite bad but your overreacting. I'd say keep watching it cuz the events in the anime itself were promising.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:06 am

Bato wrote:
MvRaM wrote:

The animation is quite bad but your overreacting. I'd say keep watching it cuz the events in the anime itself were promising.

No need for that, I'm going to be reading the manga. I was told its much better. Fans of the manga are furious after seeing what happen to the anime.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:01 am

Lucky you that you can see the fun in manga
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by V1ncent Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:15 pm

The animation isn't all bad, only the characters were kind of ugly. Manga readers are just hating because the character designs are not true to the manga, I don't think the story is any different
V1ncent
V1ncent
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:20 pm

V1ncent wrote:The animation isn't all bad, only the characters were kind of ugly. Manga readers are just hating because the character designs are not true to the manga, I don't think the story is any different

Nah, the story didn't change, just the animation. However, I find it as a good decision. With those chars/animation it will go better with the story imo.
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by V1ncent Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:12 pm

Well I don't know what to expect from the story so I'll just keep watching.

and hey I just noticed my anime sig doesn't update, any idea why?
V1ncent
V1ncent
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:37 pm

You found out just now? They havent updated for months now. Mine is still stuck on march 7th

Thats why i have a picture sig too now.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by V1ncent Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:44 pm

hmm managed to fix mine, just changed the settings to something random and then changed it back
V1ncent
V1ncent
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 43 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next