•Nö•Lîm Multi-Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ill be overseeing cw team.

2 posters

Go down

Ill be overseeing cw team. Empty Ill be overseeing cw team.

Post by ArcAngel Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:04 pm

As of December 7th 2009 I will be overseeing operations with the clan war team. As most of you know I have no experience in cwing as a fighter, but I do know how to run a clan,And as I see it the clan war team is just a smaller clan with members dedicated too 1 single goal, to win.
Unlike other clans I will not be buying any members or buying any prems for any members. I want members to clan war for this clan because they like to clan war and like being in a clan that's famous and ranked #3 in quest and want to give this clan a good rank also. This is what my goal has been for the clan war team is to, have members that like to clan war and not out for just gifts. So even tho RAWR and Kirbyface will be handling the clan war team, if I don't like something or like what im seeing with team members I will step in and exert my authority.
ArcAngel
ArcAngel
Contributer

Birthday : 1900-08-24

http://right_is_white@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Ill be overseeing cw team. Empty Re: Ill be overseeing cw team.

Post by Sporadic Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:32 am

As you all now know Chuck is not overseeing the cw team anymore, I am. This choice was made by him in order to relieve stress. The cw team and every aspect of it is up to Kirby, he has complete control over it.

I have final say over everything. But I won't get involved unless I absolutely have to. And so far I haven't because Kirby is doing a great job, as always.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Birthday : 1988-05-17

http://nolimitclan.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down