•Nö•Lîm Multi-Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new cw co leader

+5
John
Suri
nsyw
Ryuzei
Sporadic
9 posters

Go down

A new cw co leader Empty A new cw co leader

Post by Sporadic Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:19 am

Liam is only the cw co leader because he was the old cw leader. But he is very inactive. On forums and in game. Kirby, it's up to you but I suggest you choose a new cw co leader. I'm not saying this because I have anything against Liam. But I think a cw co leader should at least be present, active and available.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Birthday : 1988-05-17

http://nolimitclan.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

A new cw co leader Empty Re: A new cw co leader

Post by Ryuzei Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:11 am

Yeah, sorry liiam

Ryuzei
Valued Member

Birthday : 1994-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by nsyw Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:29 am

SuriNaruto best cw co leader
nsyw
nsyw
Contributer

Birthday : 1993-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Suri Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:38 am

what kinda joke is that nelson .........

Ryan FTW
Suri
Suri
Contributer

Birthday : 1993-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by John Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:40 am

Vincent or Ryan. They are both valuable and a good choice to use from.
John
John
Contributer

Birthday : 1994-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by nsyw Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:10 am

okok tbh ... depends actually , Ryuzei ?
nsyw
nsyw
Contributer

Birthday : 1993-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by -RR- Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:39 pm

ME Very Happy
-RR-
-RR-
Contributer

Birthday : 1990-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcAngel Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:23 pm

Sporadic wrote:Liam is only the cw co leader because he was the old cw leader. But he is very inactive. On forums and in game. Kirby, it's up to you but I suggest you choose a new cw co leader. I'm not saying this because I have anything against Liam. But I think a cw co leader should at least be present, active and available.
For now I dont think its time to change anything till after the turny, The cw admins are doing a good job and there is no reason to change it now. But if I was to pick 1, I would suggest demonic because hes been more into the cw team then the other for the past few weeks., except kirby.
ArcAngel
ArcAngel
Contributer

Birthday : 1900-08-24

http://right_is_white@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbyface Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:09 pm

[Re]Demption wrote:
Sporadic wrote:Liam is only the cw co leader because he was the old cw leader. But he is very inactive. On forums and in game. Kirby, it's up to you but I suggest you choose a new cw co leader. I'm not saying this because I have anything against Liam. But I think a cw co leader should at least be present, active and available.
For now I dont think its time to change anything till after the turny, The cw admins are doing a good job and there is no reason to change it now. But if I was to pick 1, I would suggest demonic because hes been more into the cw team then the other for the past few weeks., except kirby.

fine for me, but when this happens

i'd like ryan or kefje as new admin (since 1 admin aint enough)

i hope ryuezi (look what i did there Surprised) knows the stuff :p, because some people who are semi-known or just familiar want to join and i need opinions about them before i decide about adding XD
Kirbyface
Kirbyface
Contributer

Birthday : 1992-08-20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9wYAqR0N30

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcAngel Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:17 pm

Kirbyface wrote:
[Re]Demption wrote:

i hope ryuezi (look what i did there Surprised) knows the stuff :p, because some people who are semi-known or just familiar want to join and i need opinions about them before i decide about adding XD
Ryan, and this is nothing personal but I wont make him co-leader, he has had to many opportunity's to help the cw team in the past few months and decided not to, he was more interested in helping other clans, and if it wasn't for you being the new leader kirby, he probably wouldn't be helping this time, this is nothing personal to you Ryan, but you know what I'm saying is correct, we all know its correct, now as far as kefje, well I don't know, I have other members that may not be as good as him but are more loyal to the clan then he is, and they would deserve to have a chance before he would. But at this time I don't think we need to change anything for the rest of this month.

Matter of fact, I don't even like this thread right now because we are in the middle of qualifying for the turny, and this is the wrong time to talk about this!!
ArcAngel
ArcAngel
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:25 pm

[Re]Demption wrote:
Kirbyface wrote:
[Re]Demption wrote:

Ryan, and this is nothing personal but I wont make him co-leader, he has had to many opportunity's to help the cw team in the past few months and decided not to, he was more interested in helping other clans, and if it wasn't for you being the new leader kirby, he probably wouldn't be helping this time, this is nothing personal to you Ryan, but you know what I'm saying is correct, we all know its correct, now as far as kefje, well I don't know, I have other members that may not be as good as him but are more loyal to the clan then he is, and they would deserve to have a chance before he would. But at this time I don't think we need to change anything for the rest of this month.

That's kind of stupid to say that now because as you see now all my winland friendzzz are in no limit im contstantly playing for no limit
when my winland and no limit friends are in winland and no limit i will play for both
But tbh I'm not really interested atm, I mean I'm not even a cw admin but I still have a big influence on what happens in the cw team and stuff.
not really into being cw co-leader again.
Ryan
Ryan
Contributer

Birthday : 1994-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcAngel Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:27 pm

Investment wrote:
[Re]Demption wrote:
Kirbyface wrote:
[Re]Demption wrote:

That's kind of stupid to say that now because as you see now all my winland friendzzz are in no limit im contstantly playing for no limit
when my winland and no limit friends are in winland and no limit i will play for both
But tbh I'm not really interested atm, I mean I'm not even a cw admin but I still have a big influence on what happens in the cw team and stuff.
not really into being cw co-leader again.
Just so you understand it was nothing personal to you Ryan.
ArcAngel
ArcAngel
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:29 pm

I know and I'm not offended because I understand your point but I'm just pointing out some stuff from my perspective.
Ryan
Ryan
Contributer

Birthday : 1994-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcAngel Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:31 pm

Investment wrote:I know and I'm not offended because I understand your point but I'm just pointing out some stuff from my perspective.
I understand, this is just the wrong time to be talking about this and spor was bad to even post this thread right now, we are in he middle of the turny shit and we don't need any changes right now. We are doing good. And thanks for all your help this month with the cw team.
ArcAngel
ArcAngel
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbyface Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:32 pm

[Re]Demption wrote:
Investment wrote:I know and I'm not offended because I understand your point but I'm just pointing out some stuff from my perspective.
I understand, this is just the wrong time to be talking about this and spor was bad to even post this thread right now, we are in he middle of the turny shit and we don't need any changes right now. We are doing good. And thanks for all your help this month with the cw team.

i'll lock it till 11th (first day after qualification)
Kirbyface
Kirbyface
Contributer

Birthday : 1992-08-20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9wYAqR0N30

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcAngel Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:35 pm

Sorry son, but this topic is getting locked for now because this is something that shouldn't be talked about at this time. Please dont get all mad because we locked it, but at this time we shouldn't talk about this, it will only cause problems we don't need at this point in qualifying.

We are aware of the problem with Liam not be active, but it hasn't effected the team at all.
ArcAngel
ArcAngel
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:31 pm

Kirbyface wrote:
[Re]Demption wrote:

I totally agree that 1 isn't enough.

@ Dad. You're saying that we should be concentrating on tourney and not promoting anyone. But it's not like promoting one person would distract you from the tourney in any way.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Birthday : 1988-05-17

http://nolimitclan.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcAngel Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:09 pm

Sporadic wrote:
Kirbyface wrote:
[Re]Demption wrote:

I totally agree that 1 isn't enough.

@ Dad. You're saying that we should be concentrating on tourney and not promoting anyone. But it's not like promoting one person would distract you from the tourney in any way.
Its just that its not needed at this time. And kirby will be staying after turny to run the cw team and he will decide when its needed, me and him have already talked about it.
ArcAngel
ArcAngel
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down