•Nö•Lîm Multi-Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New teaser for Game of Thrones season five: 'follow the Three Eyed Raven'

2 posters

Go down

New teaser for Game of Thrones season five: 'follow the Three Eyed Raven'  Empty New teaser for Game of Thrones season five: 'follow the Three Eyed Raven'

Post by Sporadic Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:11 pm

Sporadic
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Birthday : 1988-05-17

http://nolimitclan.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

New teaser for Game of Thrones season five: 'follow the Three Eyed Raven'  Empty Re: New teaser for Game of Thrones season five: 'follow the Three Eyed Raven'

Post by Kisser Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:07 pm

OH SHIT IT'S THE FUCKING DOOR!!! OH damn I'm so happy they're finally doing this with Arya, not just what's gonna happen when she goes through that door, but the "sight", which isn't really the sight so idk why they'd name it that.... Arya has nothing to do with the three eye'd raven, and Bran won't even be in season 5.... 
So I'm guessing this has to do with Arya's dreams... you know what I'm talking about spor?
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Birthday : 1996-01-30

Back to top Go down

New teaser for Game of Thrones season five: 'follow the Three Eyed Raven'  Empty Re: New teaser for Game of Thrones season five: 'follow the Three Eyed Raven'

Post by Sporadic Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:29 am

Not really, no.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Birthday : 1988-05-17

http://nolimitclan.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down