•Nö•Lîm Multi-Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attack on Titan Popularity: Eren vs Jean - Jean Wins!!!

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Attack on Titan Popularity: Eren vs Jean - Jean Wins!!!  Empty Attack on Titan Popularity: Eren vs Jean - Jean Wins!!!

Post by MvRaM Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:59 am

Attack on Titan Popularity: Eren vs Jean - Jean Wins!!!  Attack+On+Titan+Eren+Jean

"I'm not too sure of how credible the data is but according to anigaman blog Jean wins in terms of popularity over Eren by a small margin from votes taken from different countries. Being a big fan of Eren because of his personality I'm quite skeptical on how Jean could win as he's more of a scared douche fag and doesn't prove anything yet in the anime.

The results were casted from 40 countries with a total of 48298 voters. I'm not much of a manga reader so probably a fraction of the voters have read the manga already which showed an interesting side of Jean.

Below is a detailed diagram of results from different countries."

Attack on Titan Popularity: Eren vs Jean - Jean Wins!!!  Attack+On+Titan+Jean+Eren
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Birthday : 1989-12-21

Back to top Go down

Attack on Titan Popularity: Eren vs Jean - Jean Wins!!!  Empty Re: Attack on Titan Popularity: Eren vs Jean - Jean Wins!!!

Post by Ovyda Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:04 am

Bato and Vince Jean fan Very Happy

No Lithuania Sad
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Birthday : 1993-03-17

Back to top Go down

Attack on Titan Popularity: Eren vs Jean - Jean Wins!!!  Empty Re: Attack on Titan Popularity: Eren vs Jean - Jean Wins!!!

Post by MvRaM Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:29 am

America is not a Jean fan lol.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:02 am

wow Holland lol
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Birthday : 1991-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:31 pm

Was the poll taken before or after episode 8 or 9? Because if it was before, then I can see maybe why Jean is higher, but if it's after, FUCK EVERYBODY!
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Birthday : 1996-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:57 pm

No clue.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:16 pm

Exactly, this might be misleading because of that.
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:23 pm

Kisser wrote:Exactly, this might be misleading because of that.

Dude did you even read what I posted? Read it again. The person that posted that which I quoted. Said that even he thinks the data might be misleading. Ether way to me Eren is a cunt I don't like him and I agree with the stats I posted. Eren not the right person to be a main character. He is just like Sasuke Uchiha. Pulling Shit out of his ass hole.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:51 pm

Okay so you posted misleading inaccurate data that not even the author is sure about, for what purpose? Either way who cares which character is more likable, that's not going to change the fact that Eren is the MC, and the story revolves mostly around him. Plus Jean, seriously? Guy's insecure about his own abilities plus it ain't like he's done anything amazing like TURN INTO A FUCKING TITAN AND KICK ASS.

Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:55 pm

Kisser wrote:Okay so you posted misleading inaccurate data that not even the author is sure about, for what purpose? Either way who cares which character is more likable, that's not going to change the fact that Eren is the MC, and the story revolves mostly around him. Plus Jean, seriously? Guy's insecure about his own abilities plus it ain't like he's done anything amazing like TURN INTO A FUCKING TITAN AND KICK ASS.

He didn't even die yet. He doesn't even know what it feels like to lose an arm and be eaten. This guy has nothing on Eren!
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:33 am

Kisser wrote:Okay so you posted misleading inaccurate data that not even the author is sure about, for what purpose? Either way who cares which character is more likable, that's not going to change the fact that Eren is the MC, and the story revolves mostly around him. Plus Jean, seriously? Guy's insecure about his own abilities plus it ain't like he's done anything amazing like TURN INTO A FUCKING TITAN AND KICK ASS.

The data posted should have some sort of validity. Don't make it sounds like its misleading data just because the author said it him self. Also I don't really care about Jean either but the guy has shown more composure than even Eren him self. He knows what he is capable of, unlike Eren who even when he still didn't know anything about his transformation still pulled shit out of his ass. He clearly was thinking all of this time that he was an all mighty overlord that could take on a Titan by him self. The first time he tried he had the luck of the Big titan taking off and the second time he tried he got his ass handed to him. He would have been dead right now If it wasn't for all the shit that happen, of him turning into a Titan etc. As for the MC, you are right It doesn't change the fact. But that has nothing to do with what we are talking about right now. I still don't like Eren and as for Jean I don't really care what happens to him.

@Bato

Dude being a normal human aka not mutant like Eren is a different story. Tell me, what would you do if you were in the same situation as all of the character in Attack on Titan. Don't tell me you would man up and fight it out. I know you would run for you life. Is the most logical thing to do. "Live to fight another day." Like I said before, Eren's been thinking all this time he is god, and that he can take on all of the Titans. Think about it. If he never turned into a Titan. What do you think would have happen to him? There is only two logical conclusions. A. He would either been dead or B. Live but be a cripple dude who can only rely on Misaka to save his ass.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:47 am

Obviously i would tell evryone that they aren't needed and can just sit on their asses in between the walls. I would go out there and slice up all the titans Zoro style. Then after all the titans are dead i'll get back into the walls and demand a huge statue for myself as the hero of mankind.

No really my comment wasn't so serious. I didn't think anyone would actually reply seriously to it.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:57 am

Bato wrote:Obviously i would tell evryone that they aren't needed and can just sit on their asses in between the walls. I would go out there and slice up all the titans Zoro style. Then after all the titans are dead i'll get back into the walls and demand a huge statue for myself as the hero of mankind.

No really my comment wasn't so serious. I didn't think anyone would actually reply seriously to it.

Of course you can't, this is anime for god's sake....

@Mv Inaccurate data has no validity, that's a scientific principle.
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:04 am

Kisser wrote:
Bato wrote:Obviously i would tell evryone that they aren't needed and can just sit on their asses in between the walls. I would go out there and slice up all the titans Zoro style. Then after all the titans are dead i'll get back into the walls and demand a huge statue for myself as the hero of mankind.

Of course you can't, this is anime for god's sake....

@Mv Inaccurate data has no validity, that's a scientific principle.

Here is your inaccurate data.... Translate it if you like. http://anigaman.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-706.html
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:40 am

I betchu Mikasa would beat both tho.
I don't know about everyone else, but I'm a big Mikasa fan!
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:45 pm

What's so good about Eren? The only good thing I saw about him was when he was badass kid who saved Mikasa. Everything else... he became annoying. I liked him when he was cool and knew what he was doing (ironically it happened when he was a kid lol)
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:36 pm

You guys talk like we've been watching this anime for ages. Have in mind we've only watched 9 episodes 2 or 3 in which Eren didn't come out. Maybe you haven't seen enough of him, or maybe there needs to be further character development(which there will be). Either way, I say I like Eren now, but maybe I hate him later. Same goes for you guys. But for now since I like him, I want everyone to like him, lol.
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:00 pm

Kisser wrote:You guys talk like we've been watching this anime for ages. Have in mind we've only watched 9 episodes 2 or 3 in which Eren didn't come out. Maybe you haven't seen enough of him, or maybe there needs to be further character development(which there will be). Either way, I say I like Eren now, but maybe I hate him later. Same goes for you guys. But for now since I like him, I want everyone to like him, lol.

I won't like Eren until he proves he is worth liking. To me he hasn't done that yet. I agree with Ovyda that he was somewhat likeable when he was younger, but right now he has only proven me that he is a fool that goes head into battle without thinking (Now thinking about it, he did the same thing when he was a kid. Even his own father told him so). He lets all of his rage take the better out of him and to me that is the definition of a dumb ass.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by V1ncent Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:24 pm

who the f is jean
V1ncent
V1ncent
Contributer

Birthday : 1995-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:25 pm

Well, reality is most MC's are like that.
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:45 pm

Excuses excuses...
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:50 pm

lol Mv, excuse for what? I'm sorry that we disagree, that's okay, it's a common human occurrence. You're the one posting inaccurate data.
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:15 pm

If we go by your scientific principles. Science states that you have to prove me I'm wrong with science. I don't think you can do that. So my stats still stand. Even more so If you go to the site I posted. You will find out that all my data is accurate.

You're just mad because I've have posted some stats that disagree with your own opinions. Like you said that its fine. You have your own opinions and I have mine. But the difference is that I have posted some data stating that Jean is better than Eren by a portion of the anime fan base of the world.

Not only that, If you look at it the way my data shows. You can tell its accurate because you live in USA and you are a fan of Eren. So if we use you as an example my data proves I am right and you are wrong.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:42 pm

Kisser wrote:Well, reality is most MC's are like that.

This doesn't have anything to do with our discussion... who cares how other MC's act. We are talking about Eren and just Eren right now. As Mv stated, he didn't do anything to deserve good words from me either.

However, if you want to talk about MC's... that's why most of my favorite characters aren't MC's, because they fail hard... of course there are always exceptions, but majority of MC's are worse than supporting chars.
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:43 pm

MvRaM wrote:If we go by your scientific principles. Science states that you have to prove me I'm wrong with science. I don't think you can do that. So my stats still stand. Even more so If you go to the site I posted. You will find out that all my data is accurate.

You're just mad because I've have posted some stats that disagree with your own opinions. Like you said that its fine. You have your own opinions and I have mine. But the difference is that I have posted some data stating that Jean is better than Eren by a portion of the anime fan base of the world.

Not only that, If you look at it the way my data shows. You can tell its accurate because you live in USA and you are a fan of Eren. So if we use you as an example my data proves I am right and you are wrong.

I live in Holland and i am a fan of Eren. That means you are wrong, right? According to your data.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next