•Nö•Lîm Multi-Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reccomendations?

+2
Nesta
V1ncent
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Reccomendations? - Page 2 Empty Re: Reccomendations?

Post by Ovyda Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:50 pm

V1ncent wrote:
MvRaM wrote:Vin don't forget about chihayafuru. Very Happy
Will watch

edit: will try Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann too

Kaichou wa Maid-sama! priority!!!

TTGL... it's great anime, everyone must see it. But I wonder, will you like it.

Btw, I remember you liked Sakamichi no Apollon, therefore you should try Nodame Cantabile. Both josei, both about music, just Nodame Cantabile a lot better.

Bato wrote:
Kisser wrote:And it's funny because it's mostly guys that watch "schoolgirl anime" lol

You should see AnimeUltima forums. I was in shock when i first saw it. So much pink, girly avatar/sigs. I thought that forum was full of girls, turns out most of them are guys.

Problem?

Reccomendations? - Page 2 Ovyda-3
Reccomendations? - Page 2 Little_Big_Planet_by_BulletInTheSky
Reccomendations? - Page 2 Invidual
Reccomendations? - Page 2 Muhaha
Reccomendations? - Page 2 Holo_zps7829f59a
Reccomendations? - Page 2 Senjougahara3_zps66c3cb42
Reccomendations? - Page 2 Yui_zps92a09bfb
Reccomendations? - Page 2 Misakisig_zps7f1027d9
Reccomendations? - Page 2 Misakasig_zps841c662f
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Birthday : 1993-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by V1ncent Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:09 pm

that last sig is so awesome
V1ncent
V1ncent
Contributer

Birthday : 1995-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:38 pm

Ovyda wrote:
V1ncent wrote:
Will watch

Btw, I remember you liked Sakamichi no Apollon, therefore you should try Nodame Cantabile. Both josei, both about music, just Nodame Cantabile a lot better.

Bato wrote:
Kisser wrote:And it's funny because it's mostly guys that watch "schoolgirl anime" lol

You should see AnimeUltima forums. I was in shock when i first saw it. So much pink, girly avatar/sigs. I thought that forum was full of girls, turns out most of them are guys.

Problem?

What are you trying to say? Trying to convince me you turned gay? O.o You know what i'm talking about and my view on it. Yours aren't even girly.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Birthday : 1991-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:04 pm

Ovyda wrote:
V1ncent wrote:
Will watch

Bato wrote:

Problem?

Awesome signs dude. Hey did you ever try watching sora no woto?

@vin
How about you?
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Birthday : 1989-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by V1ncent Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:25 pm

nope, ill add it to my ptw list.
btw got any good android apps for streaming anime?
V1ncent
V1ncent
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:03 pm

V1ncent wrote:nope, ill add it to my ptw list.

Well after Adobe decided to take away flash player from android I used to use it. But now that its gone I've found the perfect way to watch anime on your phone. You will need two apps.

First you need to get a video player that can play any format and that has the hardware decoder option. I recommend you use Vplayer (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=me.abitno.vplayer.t&hl=en). I have never had any problems playing any format and it plays all my videos with out any problem. No lag etc.

You will also need a browser that allows you to choose your default video player. The reason why you need another browser is because when you click on a link the default android browser or any other browser from the one I'm about to give you. It will always download the files or it will play them on the default android video player. I recommend you get Flash browser (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.whattheapps.fbrowser&hl=en). This browser allows you to play any video you want with the video player of your choose.

You can get all of the apps in the android app store. You will also need to go to http://kissanime.com/. This website allows you to download anime to your computer by clicking on any of the links under video player in the site. You can choose from anything from LQ to HD 720.

Ones you have everything set up, all you need to do is go to http://kissanime.com/ click on the anime link they give you and an auto popup should show up on the Flash Browser app. Click on the very first choice on the bottom left side. It should look like the sign for play. After you click it should automatically start playing the video.

If you have any questions let me know. I recommend you do it how I do it. I have never had any problems doing it my way. Hopefully it helps.Very Happy
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by V1ncent Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:48 pm

MvRaM wrote:

Well after Adobe decided to take away flash player from android I used to use it. But now that its gone I've found the perfect way to watch anime on your phone. You will need two apps.

First you need to get a video player that can play any format and that has the hardware decoder option. I recommend you use Vplayer (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=me.abitno.vplayer.t&hl=en). I have never had any problems playing any format and it plays all my videos with out any problem. No lag etc.

You will also need a browser that allows you to choose your default video player. The reason why you need another browser is because when you click on a link the default android browser or any other browser from the one I'm about to give you. It will always download the files or it will play them on the default android video player. I recommend you get Flash browser (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.whattheapps.fbrowser&hl=en). This browser allows you to play any video you want with the video player of your choose.

You can get all of the apps in the android app store. You will also need to go to http://kissanime.com/. This website allows you to download anime to your computer by clicking on any of the links under video player in the site. You can choose from anything from LQ to HD 720.

Ones you have everything set up, all you need to do is go to http://kissanime.com/ click on the anime link they give you and an auto popup should show up on the Flash Browser app. Click on the very first choice on the bottom left side. It should look like the sign for play. After you click it should automatically start playing the video.

If you have any questions let me know. I recommend you do it how I do it. I have never had any problems doing it my way. Hopefully it helps.Very Happy
Ah thanks, just went to kissanime on my phone and apparantly it can just play the high quality html5 videos without any lag so no other apps needed I guess! I have to use the basic web browser though, when using google chrome I can't set the video to full-screen mode.

Where does kissanime get their subs from? I like to know because I always watch sequels of shows with the same fansubs so the terminology in the anime will be the same. (different groups use different words in shows like railgun and the monogatari series, which is quite annoying because I'm not a native english speaker)
V1ncent
V1ncent
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:53 pm

V1ncent wrote:that last sig is so awesome

I love this set myself :p

Reccomendations? - Page 2 Misakaava_zpsa8631a6e

Although my favorite is (even tho this one was made by a friend)

Reccomendations? - Page 2 Aceava_zps255d4626
Reccomendations? - Page 2 Acesig_zps162f865b
Reccomendations? - Page 2 Aceprofile_zpsc58993d2

Bato wrote:
Ovyda wrote:
V1ncent wrote:
Will watch

Bato wrote:

Problem?

What are you trying to say? Trying to convince me you turned gay? O.o You know what i'm talking about and my view on it. Yours aren't even girly.

Most of them are pinkish color or with girls. You do know me and you do see me using those set's, so you were kinda supposed to be used to guys using such set's imo Very Happy

MvRaM wrote:
Ovyda wrote:
V1ncent wrote:
Will watch

Bato wrote:

Problem?

Awesome signs dude. Hey did you ever try watching sora no woto?

Nope, but I did hear about it. Adding to my PTW list as well.
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by V1ncent Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:57 pm

You guys seen boku no pico? really good as well!

trololololololol
V1ncent
V1ncent
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:31 pm

V1ncent wrote:You guys seen boku no pico? really good as well!

trololololololol

I heard about it enough already....

Also Vince - http://myanimelist.net/anime/11843/Danshi_Koukousei_no_Nichijou

Last edited by Ovyda on Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:28 pm

V1ncent wrote:
MvRaM wrote:

Ah thanks, just went to kissanime on my phone and apparantly it can just play the high quality html5 videos without any lag so no other apps needed I guess! I have to use the basic web browser though, when using google chrome I can't set the video to full-screen mode.

Where does kissanime get their subs from? I like to know because I always watch sequels of shows with the same fansubs so the terminology in the anime will be the same. (different groups use different words in shows like railgun and the monogatari series, which is quite annoying because I'm not a native english speaker)

I think they get them from the fan subbers themselves or the alternative animetake. But I can tell you that they do the encoding so they can host them on their site. Although they won't tell you who the subber are unless the subbers name are shown in the video. As for HTML5 video that works as well but it tends to lag. The reason for that is that the player is using software rendering which its slower than the hardware method I told you about.

V1ncent wrote:You guys seen boku no pico? really good as well!

trololololololol

LOL not ganna happen vin. I heard what it is about already.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:05 am

Kisser wrote:Kenichi History's Strongest Disciple.

Ovyda wrote:

Now I see why Vince mentioned only me and Mv Very Happy

BTW I just realized Vincent probably thinks I'm some kind of perv and that this is some boobie anime. Fuck that, seriously if you've seen it you know better. It's all about that MARTIAL ARTS son!!!!

And it's in my top 5 btw, that means a lot.

APA APA!! APACHAI!!
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Birthday : 1996-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:18 pm

Ovyda wrote:Most of them are pinkish color or with girls. You do know me and you do see me using those set's, so you were kinda supposed to be used to guys using such set's imo Very Happy

Not really. Remember there was one profile where i looked and assumed it was a girl and you told me it was a guy? Thats what i mean. You're not even close to that. He even talked like a girl.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Birthday : 1991-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by V1ncent Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:23 pm

Bato wrote:
Ovyda wrote:Most of them are pinkish color or with girls. You do know me and you do see me using those set's, so you were kinda supposed to be used to guys using such set's imo Very Happy

Not really. Remember there was one profile where i looked and assumed it was a girl and you told me it was a guy? Thats what i mean. You're not even close to that. He even talked like a girl.
ooo kawaii desu~~ ヾ(^-^)ノ
V1ncent
V1ncent
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:37 pm

Kisser wrote:

Ovyda wrote:

Now I see why Vince mentioned only me and Mv Very Happy

BTW I just realized Vincent probably thinks I'm some kind of perv and that this is some boobie anime. Fuck that, seriously if you've seen it you know better. It's all about that MARTIAL ARTS son!!!!

And it's in my top 5 btw, that means a lot.

APA APA!! APACHAI!!

Still doesn't change anything. Vince is not into that kind of shows Smile

Bato wrote:

I bet it was Mladen Very Happy That guy even writes in pink color... EVERYONE like everyone thought he's a girl when they first met, but then you check his profile and you see it says "Male" lol
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum