•Nö•Lîm Multi-Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top 25 Most Hoped For Anime Sequels

5 posters

Go down

Top 25 Most Hoped For Anime Sequels Empty Top 25 Most Hoped For Anime Sequels

Post by MvRaM Mon May 13, 2013 9:30 pm

1. Hyouka

2. Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

3. Accel World

4. Girls & Panzer

5. Strike Witches

6. Inu x Boku SS

7. Seitokai Yakuindomo

8. Lucky Star

9. Natsume’s Book of Friends

10. Acchi Kocchi

11. Mayo Chiki!

12. Shirokuma Cafe

13. JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure

14. Kill Me Baby

15. Joshiraku

16. Sword Art Online

17. Spice and Wolf

18. Aria the Scarlet Ammo

19. Pani Poni Dash!

20. Kimi to Boku

21. Ookiku Furikabutte

22. Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko

23. Kannagi

24. Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?

25. Ben-To
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Birthday : 1989-12-21

Back to top Go down

Top 25 Most Hoped For Anime Sequels Empty Re: Top 25 Most Hoped For Anime Sequels

Post by Bato Tue May 14, 2013 12:15 am

Area no Kishi.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Birthday : 1991-02-03

Back to top Go down

Top 25 Most Hoped For Anime Sequels Empty Re: Top 25 Most Hoped For Anime Sequels

Post by Ovyda Tue May 14, 2013 2:47 am

Area no Kishii, Deadman Wonderland, Beelzebub, D.Gray-man, Kaichou wa Maid-sama!, Blue Exorcist, Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun...
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Birthday : 1993-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Tue May 14, 2013 7:19 pm

Blue Exorcist didn't even follow the manga as it should have. That kinda ticked me off, I'm hoping they remake it this time following the manga.
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Birthday : 1996-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by V1ncent Tue May 14, 2013 7:31 pm

Anime are not supposed to follow a manga 100% imo
V1ncent
V1ncent
Contributer

Birthday : 1995-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Tue May 14, 2013 8:29 pm

V1ncent wrote:Anime are not supposed to follow a manga 100% imo

Chuu2 90% was original work and only 10% from LN Very Happy
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Tue May 14, 2013 9:59 pm

The ones i like the most follow the manga completely so i disagree. And i think its wrong to take the manga artist's work and do something completely different.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by V1ncent Wed May 15, 2013 9:41 am

I guess we won't agree then. imo changing things in the manga shows whether the people who make the anime are competent or just noobs who can only copy stuff
V1ncent
V1ncent
Contributer

Birthday : 1995-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Wed May 15, 2013 11:10 am

Bato wrote:

The ones i like the most follow the manga completely so i disagree. And i think its wrong to take the manga artist's work and do something completely different.

I disagree... if it makes better, than why not?
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Wed May 15, 2013 4:27 pm

V1ncent wrote:I guess we won't agree then. imo changing things in the manga shows whether the people who make the anime are competent or just noobs who can only copy stuff

If they arent noobs who can only copy things, then they should just think of something themselves and not steal the idea from someone else.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Wed May 15, 2013 7:09 pm

Bato wrote:
V1ncent wrote:I guess we won't agree then. imo changing things in the manga shows whether the people who make the anime are competent or just noobs who can only copy stuff

If they arent noobs who can only copy things, then they should just think of something themselves and not steal the idea from someone else.

Steal? You've got something wrong. Copyrights all over the world now play really serious role and you'd better not steal something as huge as whole story from manga/LN/VN.

Moreover, it's called co-operation. Anime advertises manga obviously so it's good for the author. And even if the story doesn't follow manga, it might even be better for the manga author as many people will buy manga to see what's the difference. Nonetheless, I doubt that anime story is changed without author's approval...

Your way of thinking about this is really weird to me...
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Wed May 15, 2013 7:55 pm

Ok? Ofcourse it isnt changed without authors permission. The author could sue them if it was. I just mean if they have so many creative ideas, then why do they need to take the characters and the story in the long run from the manga?
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Wed May 15, 2013 9:10 pm

Bato wrote:Ok? Ofcourse it isnt changed without authors permission. The author could sue them if it was. I just mean if they have so many creative ideas, then why do they need to take the characters and the story in the long run from the manga?

It's called business... It's a lot easier to earn a lot of money with already a known story/name than with something totally new. There are also contracts between magazines and TV stations... look into more before saying random things.
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Wed May 15, 2013 9:23 pm

''look into more before saying random things.''

Why should i look into things that i dont care about? Because you start a stupid arguement with me? Not worth it. You sometimes say such stupid stuff when someone doesnt agree with you.

And i would never sell my story to have it changed if i was a manga artist. Its your work and it should be something to be proud of and not something to be messed with.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Wed May 15, 2013 9:45 pm

Bato wrote:''look into more before saying random things.''

Why should i look into things that i dont care about? Because you start a stupid arguement with me? Not worth it. You sometimes say such stupid stuff when someone doesnt agree with you.

And i would never sell my story to have it changed if i was a manga artist. Its your work and it should be something to be proud of and not something to be messed with.

Why do you accuse them "stealing" or say that they are not creative? Seriously... it annoys me when I see people throwing random words at people who are working hard to make us anime and some don't appreciate this by calling them not creative that they use someone's else idea or even accuse stealing (biggest nonsense ever).

If you really don't care, then why this discussion is still going? Nonetheless, were are your arguments? All I see is random accuses...

It seems you don't understand the word business or money.... Anime is not something that manga authors create, they just sell the idea or I would rather say co-operate. Making a manga into anime definitely increases it's popularity, meaning more money to manga author. Manga will always stay how manga author wants it to be, so he can be proud of it. However, anime does not belong to him, it's author's decision whether he wants to let someone animate it or not. Well I won't go into more details how it works, but if you watch all Bakuman episodes, you'll get at least the minimum knowledge which will be enough to understand how it works.
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Wed May 15, 2013 11:28 pm

Manga authors do have a big say in the anime's creation, it is their work, the animation company is just "bringing it to life". And they can't change big details, that's not their job, their job is to animate it. The only way they can make the story better is by adding minor details that contribute over all.
Take HxH for example, the manga is horrible, it really is. But the animators make it beautiful, yet they don't change the course of the story and big details, they follow it as the manga does. That's true animation.

Also Bato you should watch Bakuman indeed, it provides you with so much knowledge about the making of manga and how the industry works. Seriously, more than half of what I know of manga I learned through it.
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Thu May 16, 2013 1:36 am

Kisser wrote:Manga authors do have a big say in the anime's creation, it is their work, the animation company is just "bringing it to life". And they can't change big details, that's not their job, their job is to animate it. The only way they can make the story better is by adding minor details that contribute over all.
Take HxH for example, the manga is horrible, it really is. But the animators make it beautiful, yet they don't change the course of the story and big details, they follow it as the manga does. That's true animation.

Not all the time. I have read about it that some authors are just given a chance to have their work animated, but what will be animated and how, the studio which is creating the anime will decide on themselves. Obviously it's a lot easier just to follow the manga, but they also think of how to attract more viewers. Their point is not follow as much as possible the manga, but to gather the audience, since the audience is what brings them money.

You saw Bakuman yourself that to get your manga animated is difficult, so you think authors would decline such opportunity just because the anime won't follow their manga completely? Not at all, they just want to be animated so their manga becomes more popular and their name will become known as well. When you have a name like Urobuchi, then I am sure you have a word how you want it to be animated, because you have already proven how good your work is and some companies might fight over to get your manga animated.

Don't compare this discussion with HxH... it's totally different story. HxH has received quite a big amount of fans with their first one. A company saw a good way to earn money by remaking the HxH with better quality and following the story. Moreover, whatever art is in the manga, it will never be the same in the anime. Of course, they try to make it as close as possible but when something is bad, they aren't going to show the same shitty art because this way they would lose viewers... losing viewers means losing money...

Just look at Chuunibyou having 90% original work and only 10% following the LN. You think there were lots of complaints? Not at all. It's a well received anime and the 2nd season is announced already.

Money and name is what is the most important in manga-anime world imo.
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Thu May 16, 2013 7:43 pm

Still though that rarely happens if animation companies take on a manga the manga is probably really good, otherwise they wouldn't pick it.
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Fri May 17, 2013 12:32 am

I think you did notice that usually anime's are 12 episodes right? So you think every season there's lots of good manga's that can take place of the free TV slots? Just look at the Winter season.... what a horrible one was... But still they had to air something.
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down