•Nö•Lîm Multi-Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rate The Latest Anime Series You Have Finished

+2
Bato
Ovyda
6 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Rate The Latest Anime Series You Have Finished - Page 2 Empty Re: Rate The Latest Anime Series You Have Finished

Post by Ovyda Thu May 02, 2013 3:19 pm

V1ncent wrote:Yup, also quite fun but was a little rushed. the art looks a lot like gosick's

So what is the best next mystery genre I should watch after P4, Gosick, Hyouka and Un-Go? Very Happy
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Birthday : 1993-03-17

Back to top Go down

Rate The Latest Anime Series You Have Finished - Page 2 Empty Re: Rate The Latest Anime Series You Have Finished

Post by V1ncent Thu May 02, 2013 4:24 pm

dantalian no shoka Very Happy I can't think of any others atm

edit: kamisama no memochou if you haven't seen it already
V1ncent
V1ncent
Contributer

Birthday : 1995-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Thu May 02, 2013 5:05 pm

V1ncent wrote:dantalian no shoka Very Happy I can't think of any others atm

edit: kamisama no memochou if you haven't seen it already

Damn, I always forget that one to add to my list! Finally added, thanks Very Happy
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Thu May 02, 2013 8:09 pm

You guys should watch chihayafuru sometime.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Birthday : 1989-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Thu May 02, 2013 8:17 pm

MvRaM wrote:You guys should watch chihayafuru sometime.

What's that about?
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Thu May 02, 2013 8:24 pm

MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by V1ncent Thu May 02, 2013 8:54 pm

MvRaM wrote:You guys should watch chihayafuru sometime.
I will, I was planning on watching it but I was so busy that I had to put it on-hold
V1ncent
V1ncent
Contributer

Birthday : 1995-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Thu May 02, 2013 11:09 pm

Genres: Drama, Game, Sports, Josei

Wow! Must watch.
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Fri May 03, 2013 4:12 am

Its actually pretty good. I really like it. Chihayafuru is one of the anime I look forward to watching every week.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Fri May 03, 2013 11:34 am

UN-GO 9/10. It was at 7/10 the whole time but last ep made it go up to 9/10. I loved those twists.

Gonna watch the movie/ova soon and if its as good as Ovyda says it will get a 10/10.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Birthday : 1991-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sun May 05, 2013 12:19 pm

Princess Nine 8/10
The title was definitely misleading... would have never thought of even checking out the summary, however since I had to upload this on dubbed site, I was checking if videos are working and what do you know... it's a sport genre anime! Enjoyed the drama a lot, but the ending was meh... pretty much saying "leaving to your imagination".
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Sun May 05, 2013 10:35 pm

Anyone starting Chihayafuru yet?
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sun May 05, 2013 10:39 pm

To Aru Majutsu no Index 7/10
Would have been great series, but Index was too annoying. No wonder they made spin-off with Misaka ^^

Nope, busy with other anime's...
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Sun May 05, 2013 10:44 pm

Ovyda wrote:To Aru Majutsu no Index 7/10
Would have been great series, but Index was too annoying. No wonder they made spin-off with Misaka ^^

Nope, busy with other anime's...

You should watch it before the second season finishes.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Sun May 05, 2013 10:59 pm

I doubt ill like it but i have 50 more eps of Naruto, 600+ eps ofDetective Conan, 60+ eps of Bakuman and 150+ eps of Gintama to watch XD
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sun May 05, 2013 11:03 pm

Impossible. I am cleaning my watching list + lots of new releases + exams.
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Sun May 05, 2013 11:24 pm

Ovyda wrote:Impossible. I am cleaning my watching list + lots of new releases + exams.

I hope you get to it sometime then.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Wed May 08, 2013 7:13 pm

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo 9/10
Would have been a 10 if Sorata x Nanami. Had lots of funny moments, some boring, some annoying, and sometimes even inspirational, felt like working more on my uni assignments after watching some certain episodes lol. Great anime indeed, looking forward to the 2nd season (hopefully, since I need to see more of that new guy aka pervert).
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Wed May 08, 2013 8:21 pm

Ovyda wrote:Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo 9/10
Would have been a 10 if Sorata x Nanami. Had lots of funny moments, some boring, some annoying, and sometimes even inspirational, felt like working more on my uni assignments after watching some certain episodes lol. Great anime indeed, looking forward to the 2nd season (hopefully, since I need to see more of that new guy aka pervert).

Lol I kind of felt the same.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Thu May 09, 2013 12:08 pm

The World God Only Knows 10/10
Definitely one of my favorites. I like to see how Keima's character is developing, I mean in the end he's getting interested in real life as well.
Elsie - she's so cute, what else I can say Very Happy Airhead I guess Very Happy
My favorite loose soul was probably with teacher, I mean who wouldn't like to get a kiss from a hot teacher :p Although martial arts girl was also amusing, but tsundere a bit too much.
P.S. Last episode was boring... not like in the 1st season when we got to see his gaming power, this time it was too random that it wasn't even funny.
P.S.2. Need more Haqua!!!
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Wed May 22, 2013 1:45 pm

I am copy pasting my thoughts about the latest series I finished from other forum.

Ga-Rei: Zero 10/10

Wall of text coming, brace yourself.

I have nominated this show because I found summary interesting, but I wasn't sure what's real going to happen in the show. The beginning was already catching my eye since I love action and dark themed anime. Lots of kills, my blood thrills, can it be better? Oh yes it can! I was already prepared myself for that guy to be MC and boom his head is gone Very Happy Then we get to see another awesome guys in Hummer "little tank" and it's already obvious they will be important chars due to their unique traits in the show. However, apparently that girl and they are not on the same team but they know each other very well. Of course I start to think of millions of reasons why and how it happened that they are against each other, what's their relationship and etc. <--- that's a very good thing, since I like anime's that brings good discussion and makes my head work on some theories ^^

Anyway, when the first two episodes ended it was quite obvious we are in the future and now we will go back to some time ago to see what happened. I just love those time skips if they are used properly even when they are going back. So... lots of blood, crazy weapons and monsters and then suddenly a tiny tiny yuri scene. Even I enjoyed it although I am not a fan of yuri/yaoi stuff, but that Kouji guy suddenly giving short compliments about men's ass was definitely LOL and that blush was even better Very Happy Anyway, back to story... While watching this I was deeply sad for one thing... wish it was a weekly. Every episode had such great discussion topics that I wanted to stop watching and come here and write my theories and etc., however it was the last day of the deadline so I had to marathon it on my own. I constantly kept thinking what the trigger will be and... I got it right! My 1st choice was that something between Yomi and Kagura will happen. What? I was thinking about Kagura's sudden skill improve or the difference between their blood. By blood I mean that Kagura is from a family that has the strongest spirit under control, while Yomi doesn't have parents at all and she's being taken care by another great family but it's still not her blood. When they introduced Mei I was sure that something big will happen. However, I didn't anticipate Mei turning into one of those A-class monsters and killing Yomi's "father", this was unexpected, I was actually pretty sure she will go straight to Yomi. But it was well played indeed, the hatred was explained and it made sense.

After this death I was afraid that my theory about Kagura being the trigger will fail, but luckily in the end I was still right. I loved how Yomi didn't hesitate and sliced Mei to death. That was awesome, although I wanted to see more of it, why they didn't show it to us? Sad Furthermore, I am glad that this anime author was not afraid to kill MC's or at least very important characters to the story. Yomi was even torturing Kazuki in front of Noriyuki's eyes. I loved how they played this story from simply killing monsters to some human thoughts about feelings. I don't know myself what I would do in such situation when your best friend is tortured by the girl you love... well played well played indeed.

Of course I am upset that Yomi was killed, since I loved her so much! Her look reminded me very much of Senjougahara Hitagi, so how I couldn't like her? Very Happy Anyway, she was doing that great that I had to make changes in my MAL top 10 char list. She has replaced Byakuya Kuchiki in it. However, if they ever animate 2nd season I might have to change my mind, because Kagura that I saw at the end, was definitely something I like. I think you don't even have to ask me if I am going to read manga, of course I will :p can't wait to see what are the new members capable of and how much Kagura's personality has changed as I expect she's plain badass character.

I didn't mention a lot of events in my wall of text that I would like to discuss and etc, but it's just way too much to write all of them... I just liked everything. That's why I gave it 10/10 and put it into my MAL top 5 anime list. It's just simply masterpiece, can't believe @Supernatural-Knight gave it only 7/10...

P.S. I was watching dubs and I loved it. I was able to concentrate on some minor details that usually I might would have missed it due to the need of reading subs, but dubs were definitely good.

Now it's time for new nominations, I will put something different this time than last two times, because I think it's time for someone else to win too. Otherwise we won't need nominations anymore, we could just ask me to choose what to watch Very Happy

TL;DR?

Masterpiece anime that thrilled my blood with lots of kills. 10/10
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Wed May 22, 2013 4:14 pm

Oh yeah i forgot to rate it here.. Ga-Rei: Zero 10/10. 1 of the best animes i have ever seen.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Wed May 22, 2013 7:16 pm

Anyone seen Chihayafuru yet?
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Wed May 22, 2013 9:25 pm

Nope. I have just finished uni, now I while searching for a summer job I plan on completing soon Nodame Cantabile, DTB, Shana 2nd and few other anime's so I could finally start on new ones like Chihayafuru, Skip Beat and of course another new DTR activity Very Happy
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Fri May 24, 2013 3:40 pm

Nodame Cantabile 9/10
So... I picked up just because I have to upload it on dubbed website and I had to check if everything is OK with the videos... I really didn't expect myself to watch it, but I honestly was surprised how good it turned out to be. Watched 23 eps + 2 specials + 1episode of 2nd season in 2 days... Skipped 8 new releases... that's how much I enjoyed it. It's a Josei genre, but wow... 2nd anime with Josei genre that really appealed to me. Now I am definitely going to watch Chihafayuru soon as it has Josei and Sport genres included. Anyway, back to Nodame Cantabile. The beginning was quite WTF, but I was relieved to find out that the focus will be on music and not romance. The romance was a really good addition to the story and it had some hilarious moments, but the music played the biggest role and since I love music... of course I loved this anime :p I liked the development. Kinda from nothing to... can't say, don't want to spoil Very Happy So yeah, if you love music, nice story development with good romance comedy and enjoyable slice of life anime, then watch this one!
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next