•Nö•Lîm Multi-Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SkyNet is here.

+6
Sporadic
webby627
Suri
Kirbyface
Bato
MvRaM
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

SkyNet is here.  Empty SkyNet is here.

Post by MvRaM Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:58 pm

Read and see what i mean.

Frankenstein Virus Steals Code From Other Programs

Well, this should terrify anyone who has ever experienced the perfectly rational terror inspired by machines that can think for themselves. New Scientist reports that computer scientists at the University of Texas at Dallas have created a computer virus, dubbed Frankenstein, that can make itself more damaging and harder for systems to detect by stealing bits and pieces of code from other programs. If you don’t think this ends in a supervirus running out of control through the Internet, making machines come to life and subjugating humanity, you are not being anywhere near reactionary enough.

Frankenstein is programmed with a set of goals, but not with the tools to carry them out. What it does have is the ability to swipe parts from other programs to build the tools it needs. By copying gadgets — short strings of code that define simple, everyday operations — from other common programs, like Internet Explorer, and bending them to its own nefarious will, Frankenstein is able to live off the fat of the land, forging the tools for the job from whatever it finds. Like that kid in the Hatchet books, if he was a computer virus and also probably evil. That’s not Frankenstein’s only nasty trick, though.

Every time it infects a new computer, the malware will seek out different gadgets from different programs to create the code it needs to get to work. Since it’s constantly changing its face as it moves through a network, any virus built on an evolving framework like Frankenstein’s would be very hard to track. Combined with the fact that the core of Frankenstein’s programming — including its gadget-swiping mechanisms — can adapt to blend in with standard software programs, and you’ve got the sort of software that keeps us up at night.

Thankfully, the program is just a test right now, running a couple of simple algorithms. Keep in mind, though, at some point, that’s exactly what someone said about SkyNet, and that plague monkey in Outbreak. If blockbuster films from the 1990s have taught us anything about the way real life works — and I like to think they have, because otherwise I am just making a series of increasingly embarrassing mistakes with my life — we are all now officially doomed.

(via New Scientist)
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Birthday : 1989-12-21

Back to top Go down

SkyNet is here.  Empty Re: SkyNet is here.

Post by Bato Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:05 pm

Is this about a computer virus or robots that are gonna take over the world and kill evry living person? scratch
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Birthday : 1991-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:15 pm

You should read it, and find out. The potential this thing has could lead to something like skynet.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbyface Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:31 pm

why always these wall of texts, can't you make a summary?
Kirbyface
Kirbyface
Contributer

Birthday : 1992-08-20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9wYAqR0N30

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:49 pm

I copy and paste stuff. Plus why do you want everything so easy? Is your understanding of the English language that bad?
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Suri Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:45 pm

loloololol nice virus so it begins
Suri
Suri
Contributer

Birthday : 1993-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:37 am

MvRaM wrote:You should read it, and find out. The potential this thing has could lead to something like skynet.

I read it. Its just that i cant understand english in these kinda articles. Its too much and gets too difficult.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbyface Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:09 am

MvRaM wrote:I copy and paste stuff. Plus why do you want everything so easy? Is your understanding of the English language that bad?

I only said it's too freaking long, where the fk you get the idea i don't understand it. You can't even read one sentence in english and you accuse me for being bad at english.
Kirbyface
Kirbyface
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Suri Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:47 am

why dont u just read it Razz? even i found it interesting
Suri
Suri
Contributer

Birthday : 1993-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:33 pm

He wont, because he's too lazy. He want's me to summarize it for him. LOL wut?

Btw it's English, with a Uppercase E.

Here a little game so you can learn the differences.

http://www.abcya.com/uppercase_lowercase_letter_matching.htm
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:23 pm

@ Kirby, in short it means Frankenstein lives and is going to kill us all
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbyface Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:54 pm

MvRaM wrote:He wont, because he's too lazy. He want's me to summarize it for him. LOL wut?

When can't win an argument start going about his grammar. Besides are you going to type every single thing that's supposed to be with a capital with a capital?

Btw it's won't, with an apostrophe '. Wants it without. Here's a little game* or Here, a little game*.

http://www.grammar-monster.com/lessons/apostrophes_using_apostrophes.htm

Edit:

Toujours la meme chose, les américains qui pense tout le monde est stupide quand il ne parle pas d'Anglais. Mais ils parlent seulement anglais, des imbeciles.
Altijd hetzelfde, Amerikanen die denken dat iedereen stom is die geen Engels kan. Maar zij praten enkel engels, imbecielen.
Immer die gleichen, die Amerikaner die glauben jeder ist dumm die nicht Englisch sprechen. Aber sie sprechen nur Englisch, Schwachköpfe.

These sentences wont be perfect but I atleast speak more languages than you'll ever will.
Kirbyface
Kirbyface
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:50 pm

Kirbyface wrote:
MvRaM wrote:He wont, because he's too lazy. He want's me to summarize it for him. LOL wut?

When can't win an argument start going about his grammar. Besides are you going to type every single thing that's supposed to be with a capital with a capital?

Btw it's won't, with an apostrophe '. Wants it without. Here's a little game* or Here, a little game*.

http://www.grammar-monster.com/lessons/apostrophes_using_apostrophes.htm

Edit:

Toujours la meme chose, les américains qui pense tout le monde est stupide quand il ne parle pas d'Anglais. Mais ils parlent seulement anglais, des imbeciles.
Altijd hetzelfde, Amerikanen die denken dat iedereen stom is die geen Engels kan. Maar zij praten enkel engels, imbecielen.
Immer die gleichen, die Amerikaner die glauben jeder ist dumm die nicht Englisch sprechen. Aber sie sprechen nur Englisch, Schwachköpfe.

These sentences wont be perfect but I atleast speak more languages than you'll ever will.

So now because you feel offended you got to go attack on us the American's? Wow bro you are as low as dirt.

You started this BS just because you were so lazy that you wouldn't want to read the topic, and you wanted me to give you a summary. LOL bro, I Speak more languages than you can think of. I speak Spanish, Italian, English, and learning Japanese BTW. So don't come to me and act as if you know more than I do because you don't.

BTW you seem mad LOL. Don't tell me you aren't because you are. Or you wouldn't have said all of that stupid shit. I'm pretty lenient when it comes to people attacking my country. So I won't go and lower my self to your level and start talking shit about yours. We are better than you after all.

"Always the same thing, the Americans who think everyone is stupid when he does not speak English. But they only speak English, imbeciles.
Altijd hetzelfde, Amerikanen die iedereen stom denken dat is die kan geen Engels. Maar zij praten enkel engels, imbecielen.
Gleichen immer die, die die Amerikaner glauben jeder ist nicht die dumm Englisch sprechen. Aber sie nur sprechen Englisch, Schwachköpfe"

I'm pretty sure you are the imbecile, because you don't know who you're messing with. I can tell just by looking at your reaction how retarded of a person you are. Might want to get your self checked before you do something even more stupid.

MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by webby627 Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:02 pm

He does have a point you don't need an apostrophe, take Americans for example no apostrophe needed.
webby627
webby627
Valued Member

Birthday : 1994-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:05 pm

Might as well, but that shit about the Americans kind of ticked me off. Doesn't change the fact that hes lazy and dint want to read the topic. He even went and made a huge deal about it too.

Anyway.. my last reply. Don't want to waste my time with this anymore. Got better things to do.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:14 pm

MvRaM wrote: Is your understanding of the English language that bad?

And I'm the one who always starts shit XD

On a serious note though that's some pretty crazy stuff.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Birthday : 1988-05-17

http://nolimitclan.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbyface Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:10 pm

MvRaM wrote:Might as well, but that shit about the Americans kind of ticked me off. Doesn't change the fact that hes lazy and dint want to read the topic. He even went and made a huge deal about it too.

Anyway.. my last reply. Don't want to waste my time with this anymore. Got better things to do.

Well I'm not really mad, yes I'm lazy. I just felt you had a lot of nerve by attackng me for not using a capital E for "E"nglish, while you can't even type: he's and didn't. It is not my native language, but it is yours and you make tons more mistakes in grammar than me. That's the only reason why I attacked you, YOU made the big deal outof it. YOU started trying to make me look stupid. YOU made it personal. YOU tried to act like a smartass. YOU made the stereotype true again about Americans. As you can see at my post, I used YOUR strategy to win an argument. I only said it's too long and if it's possible for a summary, I NEVER DEMANDED IT. So YOU were outof line first who made this all possible.

I typed you in capitals so you understand that it is your fault I used a stereotype to make you mad.

edit:

Btw look at your first post: "Is your understanding of the English language that bad?"

So who started it? Think twice before posting please.
Kirbyface
Kirbyface
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:27 pm

That's amazing. I'm happy to see we keep moving forward.
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Birthday : 1996-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:49 pm

I said I wasn't going to reply but I will one last time.

Actually I never attacked you in the first place. Quote "I copy and paste stuff. Plus why do you want everything so easy? Is your understanding of the English language that bad?"

As you can see I asked you two questions. Instead of answering whether you had any problems comprehending,you got angry at me and started to retaliate. All you had to do was tell me. You could have said; no I don't want to read all of that wall of text. Simple as that. In no way I thought you couldn't speak and write English at that time, everything went down hill after I got angry at you for attacking me.

Let me use Bato as an example. This is him btw" is this about a computer virus or robots that are gonna take over the world and kill evry living person? "

I replied "You should read it, and find out. The potential this thing has could lead to something like skynet."

Did you see him get angry because I told him to go read it? He didn't. He just didn't want to read it, and I understood that.

I was never attacking anyone. I'm not the type of person that likes to make another person feel lower.

Sorry spor I'm talk about you.

Why do you think I fight spor most of the time in the forums? Because I don't like people get angry at each other. I like to think spor is a friend of mine but sometimes he gets in my nerves, but that doesn't mean I hate him.

As in my defense for the grammar mistakes. Yes I might have made the mistake of writing hes instead of he's or left the d in didn't. After all I lost all motivation, I hate fighting people, I rather just walk away from a fight. I'm in no way coward, that's how my parents have thought me. You might laugh at me after writing that. I don't really care.

One last thing, If i offended you I'm sorry.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbyface Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:21 pm

MvRaM wrote:I said I wasn't going to reply but I will one last time.

Actually I never attacked you in the first place. Quote "I copy and paste stuff. Plus why do you want everything so easy? Is your understanding of the English language that bad?"

As you can see I asked you two questions. Instead of answering whether you had any problems comprehending,you got angry at me and started to retaliate. All you had to do was tell me. You could have said; no I don't want to read all of that wall of text. Simple as that. In no way I thought you couldn't speak and write English at that time, everything went down hill after I got angry at you for attacking me.

Let me use Bato as an example. This is him btw" is this about a computer virus or robots that are gonna take over the world and kill evry living person? "

I replied "You should read it, and find out. The potential this thing has could lead to something like skynet."

Did you see him get angry because I told him to go read it? He didn't. He just didn't want to read it, and I understood that.

I was never attacking anyone. I'm not the type of person that likes to make another person feel lower.

Sorry spor I'm talk about you.

Why do you think I fight spor most of the time in the forums? Because I don't like people get angry at each other. I like to think spor is a friend of mine but sometimes he gets in my nerves, but that doesn't mean I hate him.

As in my defense for the grammar mistakes. Yes I might have made the mistake of writing hes instead of he's or left the d in didn't. After all I lost all motivation, I hate fighting people, I rather just walk away from a fight. I'm in no way coward, that's how my parents have thought me. You might laugh at me after writing that. I don't really care.

One last thing, If i offended you I'm sorry.

What you are trying to say is pure bullshit, because even spor saw it was an attack. I'm not easy come easy go, you called me retarded and you don't even see your own mistakes. You are a freaking ignorant douchebag. If I didn't clear out what you've clearly said before it all started and spor didn't quote you or webby said i had a point. You wouldn't even make this post.

If you can't see any offending thing in these freaking quotes you are not worthy to breathe.

"Is your understanding of the English language that bad?"

"He won't, because he's too lazy. He wants me to summarize it for him. LOL wut?
Btw it's English, with an uppercase E.
Here's a little game so you can learn the differences. "

You clearly wanted to start an argument, well here you go. No apologies needed, because I wont accept them anyways. You call me low as dirt, well you are not even near that level. Yes now you did make me mad. If you can only be friendly when i made you see you were wrong after insulting and mocking me all the time. Then fk off. Oh no let me guess? Fock off* or our failed grammarnazi will come again. No worries I fixed your mistakes, I forgot one last time: aN uppercase.

Kirbyface
Kirbyface
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:35 pm

Is not bullshit, go read it again. Start from the first post until the current one.

I did what I had to do, Its your own decision if you don't want to forgive. I can live with that.

No one knows what was on my head during that time, Only I do, you can think anyway you want and make it look like this and that, that wont change the fact that I did the correct thing. I admit I was wrong, but you don't seem to get that. I never was your friend to begin with so is not like I lost something.

You should look at it from my perspective, before you base your facts. Right now you are looking at it from yours and its why you can't see it.

I'm human after all, just as much as you get angry I do too. There nothing more to talk here so that's the last thing I'm say.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by webby627 Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:28 pm

I wanna fight with someone.. Sad FUCK YOU KISSER.
webby627
webby627
Valued Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:11 am

OI, FUCK YOU WEB. I'll kill you.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Birthday : 1988-05-17

http://nolimitclan.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by webby627 Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:54 am

Oh you wanna fight too? Let's go I'll take you and Kisser on at the same time!
webby627
webby627
Valued Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azn_Dude99 Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:27 am

Don't Hate; Just Masturbate!!!
Azn_Dude99
Azn_Dude99
Valued Member

Birthday : 1997-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum