•Nö•Lîm Multi-Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

@John

3 posters

Go down

@John Empty @John

Post by Bato Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:11 pm

1 more thing. What the hell does it matter that Chuck was on vent? If Chuck is there your allowed to say evrything? Ok good to know Wink

When i ''randomly raged'' at you i was pretty drunk and had to express my anger about what you said. I did want to say that tho so no regrets about that.

Do you still remember Herc getting pissed about what you said? You know i wasnt the only one and you know you were being an asshole. If you think those things are ''jokes'' then your an idiot. Besides, you said it pretty serious and hateful for it to be a joke Wink But you seem to think me being pissed at you is only about that 1 time. You've been an idiot for so long now. Or didnt you read the other things i said?

Yes you are a suck up. You rather play with ''the cool guys'' then with friends who you've known for years. We all know its true.

About Robi, why would you go so low to actually name people that ''hate'' him? I can name several people who told me they think your an annoying fuck, but im not gonna say any names. Im not like that.

I can srsly go on and on for hours to say what a dumbass you are, but i wont. I've got better things to do and maybe you do too. (probably not tho) Oh yeah dont you have weed to smoke with people you know from gunz? Laughing
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Birthday : 1991-02-03

Back to top Go down

@John Empty Re: @John

Post by John Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:21 pm

No you're the retard for overreacting like a fucking moron like you always do. The fuck are the cool guys? You must be joking. I couldn't give a shit if some people thought I was an annoying, say it if you have the balls. About you overreacting, if someone mentions a dog being killed, you go fucking mental and you once again depict yourself as a drunken retard.

At the end of the day, you've got to realise you're a full blown retard despite being 21 years old. I'm 18 and I'm much more alpha and smarter than you will ever be.

John
John
Contributer

Birthday : 1994-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:13 pm

Alpha? xD That made me laugh

So how long are we gonna go on and on? You think im a retard, i think your a retard. Im right ofcourse.

Oh and its funny how you call me a drunken retard while your the one whos trying to be the cool kid talking about weed and alcohol Wink
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:47 pm

Chill out guys idk what happen but I think that's enough.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Birthday : 1989-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by John Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:30 pm

Bato wrote:Alpha? xD That made me laugh

So how long are we gonna go on and on? You think im a retard, i think your a retard. Im right ofcourse.

Oh and its funny how you call me a drunken retard while your the one whos trying to be the cool kid talking about weed and alcohol Wink

A fucking delusional retard is never right. That's you Bato lol...
John
John
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by John Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:37 pm

I cba to argue with you anymore, you're 21 and you act immature.

'You're dead to me.'

You know how much of a fucking fool you made yourself to be? Jheeze someone lock this thread, it's a waste of effort trying to argue with you.
John
John
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:51 pm

Alright John, whatever you say Wink
Bato
Bato
Contributer