•Nö•Lîm Multi-Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello

2 posters

Go down

hello Empty Re: hello

Post by Bato Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:17 pm

As i didnt get a chance to respond, im just gonna say it here, idc if ppl wont like it.

John fuck you. Srsly fuck you. I always stood up for you when Robi was talking shit about you to me, and that all just because of our past. Now i've played with you a few times after we came back, EVRY FCKING SINGLE TIME U WERE A FAGGOT. Raging when some1 died calling me a moron faggot idiot retard, because i died in a quest. You became a suck up to the big guys on gunz and well anywhere else in life too probably. You talk things you dont know shit about, you brag about things you dont even have or ever fcking did. You became a suckup who takes evrything for granted. Your not anything like the guy i used to know anymore and thats a shame. Srsly. Idc what any1 thinks here, im having a hard time accepting that. I lost a good friend. Your dead to me John. I deleted you from xfire but i believe you can still talk to me even if i dont have you. So please delete me too.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Birthday : 1991-02-03

Back to top Go down

hello Empty hello

Post by John Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:25 pm

Bato wrote:As i didnt get a chance to respond, im just gonna say it here, idc if ppl wont like it.

John fuck you. Srsly fuck you. I always stood up for you when Robi was talking shit about you to me, and that all just because of our past. Now i've played with you a few times after we came back, EVRY FCKING SINGLE TIME U WERE A FAGGOT. Raging when some1 died calling me a moron faggot idiot retard, because i died in a quest. You became a suck up to the big guys on gunz and well anywhere else in life too probably. You talk things you dont know shit about, you brag about things you dont even have or ever fcking did. You became a suckup who takes evrything for granted. Your not anything like the guy i used to know anymore and thats a shame. Srsly. Idc what any1 thinks here, im having a hard time accepting that. I lost a good friend. Your dead to me John. I deleted you from xfire but i believe you can still talk to me even if i dont have you. So please delete me too.

Suck up to big guys on gunz? I never suck up to anyone, hence the reason I don't believe anyone on gunz is better than me irl, on game like gunz? Sure.
I brag about what LOL? Let me break it down for guys on how this happened.
1) I made a mistake by partially insulting Europeans... it wasn't even serious, Chuck was there on vent.
2) You go FUCKING CRAZY, out of the blue when I said Hi to you.
3) You took this to another level, you caused this drama not me. I had no idea that stuff I said offended you that much.
4) Robi is a retard, even Ryan thinks he is and plenty more on this forum.

Dude can I ask you something? Why the fuck are you so mad? I'm dead to you? LOL DUDE WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU LOL? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO DO EXACTLY, YOU'RE MAKING EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM LAUGH AT YOU.

I typed that in CAPS for you to fully grasp the concept of what you are saying. Bro I never hated you, I was always cool with you dude, then one time you randomly attacked me. When you were mad at me, I seriously couldn't figure out why, I was fucking baffled, what I said on vent was a joke.

John
John
Contributer

Birthday : 1994-07-08

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum