•Nö•Lîm Multi-Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of Legends

+8
Sexyl
Bato
MvRaM
Suri
Kirbyface
V1ncent
Robi
Sporadic
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

League of Legends Empty League of Legends

Post by Sporadic Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:37 am

League of Legends League-of-Legends-league-of-legends-29306738-1024-768

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/

(If anything else needs to be added feel free to post it and I'll tag it along with the original post.)

League of Legends (LoL) is an action RTS video game developed and published by Riot Games for Microsoft Windows, inspired by the popular Defense of the Ancients map for Warcraft III. It was first announced on October 7, 2008, and released on October 27, 2009. The game was in a closed beta from April 10, 2009, to October 22, 2009. It then transitioned to open beta until release.

Players are formed into 2 even teams of Champions, 3v3 or 5v5. As of 23 May 2012 there are 98 different champions from which to choose. Each player begins at opposing sides of a map in an area called the Spawning Pool, near what is called a Nexus. A match is won when either team's nexus is destroyed. To destroy a Nexus, each team must work through a series of Turrets placed along a path to each base referred to as a Lane. Along the way, each player gains levels from killing the opposing team's champions and Minions (NPCs that constantly spawn and attack the other team) and defeating neutral monsters. Completing objectives rewards players with gold which is used to purchase items.

The game can currently be played in five different modes: Tutorial, Custom, Co-Op vs. AI, Normal and Ranked. Custom mode allows players to manually create custom game sessions that other players can find on a game list and join. Co-op vs. AI is a mode where players are matched either alone or as part of a group against a team of bots.

The Ranked mode originally became available to players of level 20 and higher, but was later changed to only be available to players of level 30
Sporadic
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Birthday : 1988-05-17

http://nolimitclan.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

League of Legends Empty Re: League of Legends

Post by Robi Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:16 am

We should make a ranked team there.
Robi
Robi
Contributer

Birthday : 1995-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by V1ncent Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:51 am

solomid.net and mobafire.com for guides on all champions and guides in general too. I recommend solomid.net the most, although mobafire has a nicer website.
V1ncent
V1ncent
Contributer

Birthday : 1995-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbyface Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:40 am

a ranked team can only have 9 members, but you can be in multiple clans at the same time.

i think 4-5 max, but you need lvl 30 to make one and only lvl 30's can join.

btw spor i'd like you to add some info about ranked, draft and stuff because otherwise people who start playing it wont really get the full system (because i was pissed when i was 30 and couldnt join ranked because there is a second rule for it):

blind pick is picking without knowing your enemy champs, you all pick at the same time.

draft normal: To join this you need at least 14 champs that you own (so not free champs). Both teams have a teamcaptain and can ban 1 champ each turn before the piccking starts. They may ban 3 champs in total. Then blue team captain may pick his champ first. Then 2 of the purple team (the 2 highest in the list), then 2 from blue and so on till everyone picked a champ. Then you get extra time to change masteries/runes to your needs, but this time is generally meant for switching champs. Yes you can pick champs and afterwards switch with people (if you both have both champs ofcourse). This means you can pick a champ someone really wants, or a safe pick, and ask that person to pick a champ for you so you can switch. In this mode you can see what the enemy picks (unlike in 'blind' pick) and based on that knowledge you can pick 'counters'. That's why a safe pick like a support first is a good idea since you want to counter as much as possible and support can't be counter hard, and the switching system is handy for it too.

ranked solo/duo: you get matched with people around the same elo, this elo is based on an elo system made by riot. The formula is unknown for players and many nag about it. Elo is the ranking obviously, so the higher the better. For the rest it's the same as draft normal, only you play to win elo (or lose elo). This mode can't be played in dominion and 3v3's.

ranked team: This is a 'clan' that fights other clans around the same elo. You get rating when you played 5 games. A clan can only have 9 members but you can be in 4-5 at the same time. The person who made the room for his team to join the queue is the teamcaptain and will be picking the bans and picks first. For the rest it's the same as draft normal but also playing for elo. This can't be played in dominion (but can be played in 3v3's too).

3v3's and 5v5's have the same 'goal', destroy towers to get to the inhibitor. And then kill nexus tower and as last nexus it self. The tower will hit enemy opponents, champs and minions. The tower will hit minions first, but if a champ hits an enemy champ under an enemy tower he will focus the champ over the minions (same when you hit a champ and enemy minions are next to you). However the minion it was attacking must be dead first so you can time harrassing with that information. Another little thing about tower is, they have a certain range and if the champ you are harrassing isn't in tower range of his allied turret, the tower wont focus you. Because the tower can't 'see' his allied champion, so he doesn't defend him. This also counts if he stands under a tower appart from the tower you're standing under. Like in mid if you harras him while being under first tower and he's under the second one, the focus of the first tower wont go to you. As last about the tower is that it often gets called turret. But there isn't a real 'main' name, people switch between them. To win this game you must get nexus down, you don't need to get all towers and inhibitors down for it. One lane is enough, but to attacking the next tower you must kill the tower before it. To attack the inhibitor you must kill all towers before it and to kill nexus you must kill the last 2 towers (in 5v5) or the last tower (only 1 in 3v3) and at least 1 inhibitor must be down (they respawn after a certain time). All the objectives don't regain health except: inhibitor, nexus towers and nexus itself. Only inhibitor can respawn.

dominion is totally different story. You got 5 towers on the map, you must not kill these but 'capture' these. You capture by standing next to them and click on them, then you'll see the circle change around it to your teams' color, when full it's yours. The tower will do the same as in 3v3's and 5v5's. However minions can help you get it faster or slower (if enemy minions). It can also be interrupted by attacks from minions or champs. Both team have a nexus with 500 health and if you got 1 tower more than the enemy, each second the enemy nexus loses 1 health, if 2 more it will lose 2 health each second and this can go to max 5 because there are only 5 towers. When nexus has 0 health the game is over. These games are the fastest, but the least played.

To help you with all this stuff there are buffs around the map too, and objectives to bring extra cash:

In 5v5 you got blue buff and red buff in the jungle. You also got wolves, golems and wraiths but these are more small farm and you only gain some gold from it. Blue buff gives boosted mana regen and cooldown reduction. Red buff slows the enemy if you attack him (only with normal attacks, not abilities) and a little damage over time. The buffs spawn first time at 1:55 and respawn after 5 minutes and the buff stays for 3 mins. If you kill someone with the buff you get the buff and it resets the timer, so you get it for 3 mins, so basicly if you keep killing people with buffs everyone can have both buffs at the same time. Don't get me wrong if you die you lose the buff but because buff respawns it is possible. The smaller camps (wolves/golems/wraiths) spawn at 1:40 and respawn every 50 sec. Next to this jungle you also have a dragon and a baron. The dragon gives 190 gold to the whole team and 25 extra to the person with killing blow. This one is stronger and can't be solo'd fast or you must be fiddlesticks or shaco. It spawwns at 2:30 and respawns after 6 mins. The baron is the biggest neutral objective. This guy deals massive dmg but the reward is great. The fastest you can get this guy is around 20 mins and to be sure the whole team must help, this is a risky goal because he gives a debuff too so if the enemy team comes and you aren't in a great position you're most likely to get wiped and them getting baron after. So be sure you can get it safe and/or fast enough. The reward he gives is 300 gold to everyone in the team and 25 extra to the guy with killing blow. But next to this he also gives a heavy buff: health regen, mana regen, attack dmg and ability power. This buff just dissapears if you die, so the enemy doesn't get it. This buff stays 4 mins.

In 3v3 you got different neutral monsters, the only thing that is the same is that there is a red buff but this guy spawns 2:05. The small camps often change and sometimes mix golems/wolves/wraiths, they also respawn every 75 sec instead of 50. Then you got 2 buff spawn next to red, these aren't always the same. You got a movement speed buff, attack speed buff and cooldown buff. The dragon here is between 5v5 its baron and dragon. This dragon is stronger than the dragon in 5v5 and gives a buff like baron (little less strong) but does respawn the same.

In dominion you got 'items' around the map but no neutral camps. You got a health box that gives you some health, a temporarly speed buff that stays permanent on the same spot (no respawn). But the main buff is in the middle, both teams have 1 buff that makes you bigger and stronger. Only one person can have this buff and gets taken the same way as the towers, by capturing but can be interrupted if getting attacked. If you die with the buff it dissapears so the enemy doesn't get it. The respawn of this buff is 5 mins.

As last, TRY TO LAST HIT MINIONS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. This is very important, you get gold from it and gold is the main source to win because you need items.

It turned out longer than i wanted. Shocked
I could add more information but i think this is enough, the rest you should learn by experience.
Kirbyface
Kirbyface
Contributer

Birthday : 1992-08-20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9wYAqR0N30

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbyface Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:44 am

btw i didn't check spelling mistakes and stuff, so it can be something weird stands in my wall of text.

oh yeah little note if you want to learn about counter picks go to lolpro.com

they aren't always right but you get an idea about what kind of champ works against a champ. After some experience you wont need it anymore and know what to pick against the enemy champ by thinking about the weaknesses of the enemy champ.
Kirbyface
Kirbyface
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Suri Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:42 pm

the only thing i suck at is last hitting sometimes, but im almost lv 30 700 exp more Very Happy,

and hell ranked team im up for that
Suri
Suri
Contributer

Birthday : 1993-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:41 pm

So nerdy lol.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Birthday : 1989-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:50 pm

^ ?????
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Birthday : 1991-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:03 pm

Bato wrote:^ ?????

He talking about himself lol
Sporadic
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:16 pm

I was signing a song XD.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Birthday : 1989-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexyl Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:53 pm

I'm up for it ^.^

Sexyl
YAY I LIKE FORUMS

Birthday : 1996-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuzei Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:28 pm

That would be cool

Im a top / jungler when i play seriously although i play around with alot of things

i was 1450 elo now iim around 1300 but i cant play now so idk

Ryuzei
Valued Member

Birthday : 1994-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Drawnzor Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:05 pm

Yooo add me up on the NA FeWamP ill merk anyone at that game, GIVE ME ACCOUNTS
Drawnzor
Drawnzor
Valued Member

Birthday : 1996-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:08 pm

There's another thread for that. This is for contributing info on the game.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Back to top Go down

Post by nsyw Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:22 am

IMO, you should never go ranked immediately after hitting level 30, you just get shit on unless you are already winning 70% of your normal games.

Also, in Solo queue especially, first few picks are to pick the OP's , counters dont really matter if the opponent doesnt know how to play the counter. Only in higher elos, >1700, where counter picking actually matters.

Also, there are many gimmicky tricks for junglers, which will work up to a decent elo, such as camping enemy red at 3:10 or 8:20. Also, certain junglers can solo dragon at early points of the game, esp LeeSin, Warwick , Shaco and Fiddlesticks. Also, there are a few super strong champs,rarely banned though hard to play, they can hard carry a game. Such as Orianna, Anivia, Poppy,Xerath,Kayle. Some champs are just pubstompers, such as Twisted Fate, Nocturne,Shaco.

Also, builds are always flexible, and never standard. For e.g, when playing a weaker midlane such as Karthus, it might be better to rush triple gp5 items , just to wait out the late game to hypercarry. This is because Karthus will not kill any competent laner without ganks. Also by having a super high gp5 and farming well, this will cause the enemy laner to be behind in goal. To make up for it, the enemy laner has to play super aggressive and try to kill you, this gives your team's jungler an oppurtunity to gank and secure the kill.

There is alot more stuff, feel free to ask mroe questions.
nsyw
nsyw
Contributer

Birthday : 1993-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Suri Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:44 am

xD im pro xerath player, and advanced shaco Razz my farming sux often xD.

and what u mean with gp5 items?
Suri
Suri
Contributer

Birthday : 1993-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexyl Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:54 am

gp5 = gold per 5 items... they give you a certain amount of gold per second ;
such as Avarice Blade, Philosophers stone, Heart of Gold and Kages lucky pick.. people pick this when they're aiming for late game as they probably getting zoned out of cs in the laning phase so yeah.. though i dont recommend buying these unless you're doing really bad or building an item with that item in there.

Sexyl
YAY I LIKE FORUMS

Birthday : 1996-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbyface Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:13 am

nsyw wrote:IMO, you should never go ranked immediately after hitting level 30, you just get shit on unless you are already winning 70% of your normal games.

Also, in Solo queue especially, first few picks are to pick the OP's , counters dont really matter if the opponent doesnt know how to play the counter. Only in higher elos, >1700, where counter picking actually matters.

Also, there are many gimmicky tricks for junglers, which will work up to a decent elo, such as camping enemy red at 3:10 or 8:20. Also, certain junglers can solo dragon at early points of the game, esp LeeSin, Warwick , Shaco and Fiddlesticks. Also, there are a few super strong champs,rarely banned though hard to play, they can hard carry a game. Such as Orianna, Anivia, Poppy,Xerath,Kayle. Some champs are just pubstompers, such as Twisted Fate, Nocturne,Shaco.

Also, builds are always flexible, and never standard. For e.g, when playing a weaker midlane such as Karthus, it might be better to rush triple gp5 items , just to wait out the late game to hypercarry. This is because Karthus will not kill any competent laner without ganks. Also by having a super high gp5 and farming well, this will cause the enemy laner to be behind in goal. To make up for it, the enemy laner has to play super aggressive and try to kill you, this gives your team's jungler an oppurtunity to gank and secure the kill.

IMO you make couple mistakes. It doesn't mean the others don't know counters you shouldn't do it, it makes your lane easier to win. When i'm first pick, i pick champs that don't have a counter (or a real counter). Like mordekaiser, ahri, cassiopea or a jungler or ad carry. But if you are in team ranked, you should really think this through and try to find the best synergies and counters.

Karthus weaker midlane? He's really strong, he's one of the best farmers in game and doesn't even need to get outof his lane to put pressure on other lanes. He has the highest single target dmg as ap carry. The only problem is that taking him in solo queue is risky. And i don't understand how you get the idea of kayle as hard carry. Kayle is pretty damn useless. Twisted Fate stomps? He's so depending on team, it's like one of the most risky picks you can do in solo/duo. In premades i agree he's really strong, but in pub i would never pick him.

If you want to try to carry a game my suggestion are: ryze, ahri, rumble, irelia, jax, lee sin, nocturne, amumu, orianna, skarner, mordekaiser, vladimir, cassiopea, yorrick, shen or riven. (Those came up in my mind first)

kassadin and morgana can carry hard too, but are banned 99%. Shaco can help all lanes in early, but lategame he's not that usefull anymore.
Kirbyface
Kirbyface
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by nsyw Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:56 am

Kirbyface wrote:
nsyw wrote:IMO, you should never go ranked immediately after hitting level 30, you just get shit on unless you are already winning 70% of your normal games.

IMO you make couple mistakes. It doesn't mean the others don't know counters you shouldn't do it, it makes your lane easier to win. When i'm first pick, i pick champs that don't have a counter (or a real counter). Like mordekaiser, ahri, cassiopea or a jungler or ad carry. But if you are in team ranked, you should really think this through and try to find the best synergies and counters.

Karthus weaker midlane? He's really strong, he's one of the best farmers in game and doesn't even need to get outof his lane to put pressure on other lanes. He has the highest single target dmg as ap carry. The only problem is that taking him in solo queue is risky. And i don't understand how you get the idea of kayle as hard carry. Kayle is pretty damn useless. Twisted Fate stomps? He's so depending on team, it's like one of the most risky picks you can do in solo/duo. In premades i agree he's really strong, but in pub i would never pick him.

If you want to try to carry a game my suggestion are: ryze, ahri, rumble, irelia, jax, lee sin, nocturne, amumu, orianna, skarner, mordekaiser, vladimir, cassiopea, yorrick, shen or riven. (Those came up in my mind first)

kassadin and morgana can carry hard too, but are banned 99%. Shaco can help all lanes in early, but lategame he's not that usefull anymore.

well , i did mention that it is a solo queue.

And yes, karthus is a weak as hell middle, he has no way to trade with a competent middle( good middles will stay near their creeps, so either karthus misses his Q, or only deals half damage due to creeps nearby) not denying his teamfight and mid-late game presence, and his retarded global ult. Also, if you arent at a good elo, chances are, people dont know how to play the counterpick. Kayle is a hard carry because she can beat most matchups top, she has a broken ult, and she has the damage of a range carry(builds ad carry with +60 damage AND SPLASH with E) with tons of utility.

Shaco also permabanned in my games Sad
Twisted fate stomps solo queue, he is near permabanned from Gold-Plat. People cannot handle global ultimates in solo queue. Perma push middle lane, tele bot, get ad carry fed, win late game.

Ryze is really good to hard carry, but not easy to play during early lane phase.
Ahri is almost nearly perma banned too, but she can be beaten by a good veigar/annie. No denying she punishes noobs hard too.
Rumble is strong, but with the prevalance of ranged tops in my elo, he isnt seen very often.
Jax is really strong, nothing much to say
Irelia is a really strong hero too, but rarely see people play her as i believe she has a high skillcap and knowledge burden.
LeeSin is really strong, but close to permabanned here
Nocturne is stupid strong in solo queue especially, Darkness is game changing. However, he cannot deal with strong counterjunglers which is FoTM atm
Amumu is strong late, but can you reach it? Every ranked game i play, as long as there is a weak early jungler, invasions occur 99% of the time. And i dont trust my team to protect me well, its usually the invading team who gets FB.
Orianna is good, but high skillcap and not very popular.
Skarner is good only at level 6, and at gold++ elo, people know how to countergank, then skarner is fucked as his damage is not as high compared to FoTM junglers.
Mordekaiser is not as strong as you think, he gets shitted on by good APs, and he is super easy to get ganked. No denying his lategame presence though.
Vladimir is good top lane.
Cass is really good too, seen very often at my elo.
Yorick wont kill a competent enemy, and depends on how fed ur ap/ad carry is.
Shen is permabanned
Riven is real strong top too.

All in all, this is only for the current heavy counterjungling/invade meta and is what i see most often at the games i play when the top elo ranges from 1.6k-2k elo. At lower elos, i know that heroes like Mordekaiser stomp really hard as the players usually suck there, especially mordekaiser.

I know all this from playing in the asian competetive scene and achieveing decent results + having contacts with top players like Wickd,Wetdream which is a perk i get from working in AbsoluteLegends.

Last edited by nsyw on Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
nsyw
nsyw
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by nsyw Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:57 am

Sexyl wrote:gp5 = gold per 5 items... they give you a certain amount of gold per second ;
such as Avarice Blade, Philosophers stone, Heart of Gold and Kages lucky pick.. people pick this when they're aiming for late game as they probably getting zoned out of cs in the laning phase so yeah.. though i dont recommend buying these unless you're doing really bad or building an item with that item in there.
What they are currently doing now at the higher elos are ap mids getting 1-3 gp5 items, disregarding the need of stacking doran rings, and still having a strong late game as solo que do not take advantage of the early weakness
nsyw
nsyw
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbyface Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:31 pm

nsyw wrote:
Kirbyface wrote:

And yes, karthus is a weak as hell middle, he has no way to trade with a competent middle( good middles will stay near their creeps, so either karthus misses his Q, or only deals half damage due to creeps nearby) not denying his teamfight and mid-late game presence, and his retarded global ult. Also, if you arent at a good elo, chances are, people dont know how to play the counterpick. Kayle is a hard carry because she can beat most matchups top, she has a broken ult, and she has the damage of a range carry(builds ad carry with +60 damage AND SPLASH with E) with tons of utility.

Twisted fate stomps solo queue, he is near permabanned from Gold-Plat. People cannot handle global ultimates in solo queue. Perma push middle lane, tele bot, get ad carry fed, win late game.

Ryze is really good to hard carry, but not easy to play during early lane phase.
Ahri is almost nearly perma banned too, but she can be beaten by a good veigar/annie. No denying she punishes noobs hard too.
Rumble is strong, but with the prevalance of ranged tops in my elo, he isnt seen very often.
Irelia is a really strong hero too, but rarely see people play her as i believe she has a high skillcap and knowledge burden.
Nocturne is stupid strong in solo queue especially, Darkness is game changing. However, he cannot deal with strong counterjunglers which is FoTM atm
Amumu is strong late, but can you reach it? Every ranked game i play, as long as there is a weak early jungler, invasions occur 99% of the time. And i dont trust my team to protect me well, its usually the invading team who gets FB.
Skarner is good only at level 6, and at gold++ elo, people know how to countergank, then skarner is fucked as his damage is not as high compared to FoTM junglers.
Mordekaiser is not as strong as you think, he gets shitted on by good APs, and he is super easy to get ganked. No denying his lategame presence though.
Shen is permabanned

All in all, this is only for the current heavy counterjungling/invade meta and is what i see most often at the games i play when the top elo ranges from 1.6k-2k elo. At lower elos, i know that heroes like Mordekaiser stomp really hard as the players usually suck there, especially mordekaiser.

I know all this from playing in the asian competetive scene and achieveing decent results + having contacts with top players like Wickd,Wetdream which is a perk i get from working in AbsoluteLegends.

ryze i have 60% win and almost never get negative score.
veigar and annie counter ahri, but imo veigar lategame is not usefull (if not megafed).
rumble beats all bruisers. I didn't lose yet with him.
jax didn't play him a while, since he got changed. He was my main before it.
irelia played well can change teamfights.
amumu is one of my favorite junglers, he synergies so well with many ap carries. He doesn't need late game, lvl 6 is enough and he can gank early because of bandage toss. Invade for FB is only viable with much cc, or 1-2 hard cc, but if people invade me i just go their blue with help of my team and no FB given (if my team isn't retarded). i have 60-70% winning on him.
skarner is a pretty fast jungler i think i only lost with him once. He can early gank with his q (slow) and when he's 6 it's a free kill if you gank. He can take out the ap or ad carry immediate with his ult.
I only pick morde if their team hasn't much cc, because then he's op. And he farms like a boss.
Yorrick has 0 counters, he can outfarm outzone almost 99% of the toplaners. It's not all about kills, if you can shut down their top and just keep your farm up it's gg. He's also so freaking tanky and has pretty good dps, he can towerdive for a kill ez.

btw check this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XMr0628ECM&feature=g-u-u

top elo in china and morde is pwning, morde is tanky as hell and puts much dmg. But against some heavy cc he's useless.

Kirbyface
Kirbyface
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by nsyw Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:55 pm

Kirbyface wrote:
nsyw wrote:
Kirbyface wrote:

Shen is permabanned

ryze i have 60% win and almost never get negative score.
veigar and annie counter ahri, but imo veigar lategame is not usefull (if not megafed).
rumble beats all bruisers. I didn't lose yet with him.
jax didn't play him a while, since he got changed. He was my main before it.
irelia played well can change teamfights.
amumu is one of my favorite junglers, he synergies so well with many ap carries. He doesn't need late game, lvl 6 is enough and he can gank early because of bandage toss. Invade for FB is only viable with much cc, or 1-2 hard cc, but if people invade me i just go their blue with help of my team and no FB given (if my team isn't retarded). i have 60-70% winning on him.
skarner is a pretty fast jungler i think i only lost with him once. He can early gank with his q (slow) and when he's 6 it's a free kill if you gank. He can take out the ap or ad carry immediate with his ult.
I only pick morde if their team hasn't much cc, because then he's op. And he farms like a boss.
Yorrick has 0 counters, he can outfarm outzone almost 99% of the toplaners. It's not all about kills, if you can shut down their top and just keep your farm up it's gg. He's also so freaking tanky and has pretty good dps, he can towerdive for a kill ez.

btw check this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XMr0628ECM&feature=g-u-u

top elo in china and morde is pwning, morde is tanky as hell and puts much dmg. But against some heavy cc he's useless.

Well my server is full of tryhards, almost every match, there is a taric/alistar/janna . So thats enuf cc for an invade.

Every hero has pros and cons, but i definitely disagree that Kayle and TF are not good heroes in solo queue especially
nsyw
nsyw
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuzei Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:03 pm

Kirbyface wrote:

imo lategame veigar is not useful

u srs?

you obviously not played much / played with decent veigars

Ryuzei
Valued Member

Birthday : 1994-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbyface Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:19 pm

Ryuzei wrote:
Kirbyface wrote:

u srs?

towards other champs, not really that usefull...

it's like leblanc imo, snowballs hard but lategame scales off because they're based on nuke and not sustained dmg.
Kirbyface
Kirbyface
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by nsyw Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:31 pm

Ryuzei wrote:
Kirbyface wrote:

u srs?

He is correct. So what if you have 1000 ap late game, Offensive stuns WILL be cleansed and in the end he can only hit the ap hero(but if hes good, the enemy ad who should have zhonya;s late, will zhonya the same time as his slow ult, thus cancelling it) . But his stun is really good if placed around his own ad

All in all, he is a single target caster with 1 aoe spell which is hard to land

Last edited by nsyw on Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
nsyw
nsyw
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next