•Nö•Lîm Multi-Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So dead :o

5 posters

Go down

So dead :o Empty So dead :o

Post by Sexyl Mon May 14, 2012 6:32 pm

Ahh went to Gunz to check it out and have some fun but its so dead xD can anyone explain what happened because I have no idea. And running around with meds on gladiator and doing those skills or w/e you call it on stairways never gets old. I'm AFK on EU Clan Channel if anyone wants to play i'm just going to leave it on while i revise xD.. Plus while i was playing it was pretty good to know that some people still know about No Limit Razz

Sexyl
YAY I LIKE FORUMS

Birthday : 1996-05-28

Back to top Go down

So dead :o Empty Re: So dead :o

Post by Bato Mon May 14, 2012 6:48 pm

Yeah many ppl say to me ''no limit still alive? :O''.. its cool Very Happy

And walking around on stairway is called Med Style Razz

And about gunz being dead, the old players quit, the ''newgens'' were idiots, ijji ruined the game, too much ego, too much hackers, too much overpowered sets and newgen meds and evrything. Too less new quests, maps, modes, bounty items.

Ijji happened to gunz.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Birthday : 1991-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexyl Mon May 14, 2012 6:53 pm

Bato wrote:Yeah many ppl say to me ''no limit still alive? :O''.. its cool Very Happy

And walking around on stairway is called Med Style Razz

And about gunz being dead, the old players quit, the ''newgens'' were idiots, ijji ruined the game, too much ego, too much hackers, too much overpowered sets and newgen meds and evrything. Too less new quests, maps, modes, bounty items.

Ijji happened to gunz.

yeah xD i met some of the old members on there but i don't quite remember them since it was from 2 years ago Razz... yeah that lool its so fun Smile) im so trash at it though.
Oh right :/ that sucks. i hope that aeria games thing happen then. Quest was pretty fun tbh they should make more but i guess they're too dam lazy. I say we all play sometime when most of us not busy Razz i miss playing with you guys.

Sexyl
YAY I LIKE FORUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuzei Mon May 14, 2012 6:56 pm

Every game i played so far online has "died" but league of legends is at its peak and is one of fastest growing games online so im in a win win if gunz doesnt work out in aeria.

Best f2p game of the year -
1.3Million people playing at once
32 million registered

BATO PLAY WITH ME

Ryuzei
Valued Member

Birthday : 1994-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexyl Mon May 14, 2012 7:00 pm

Ryuzei wrote:Every game i played so far online has "died" but league of legends is at its peak and is one of fastest growing games online so im in a win win if gunz doesnt work out in aeria.

Best f2p game of the year -
1.3Million people playing at once
32 million registered

BATO PLAY WITH ME

Ik how you feel dude Sad either the game dies or im a total idiot for losing the ID or Password on a game after quitting it for a couple of months.

You play league of legends too? Play with me im lvl 30 ^-^ - Dynamica on EUW West Server Razz Im 1262 rank asfhkjwqflk elo hell so terror.

Sexyl
YAY I LIKE FORUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Mon May 14, 2012 8:06 pm

I will play LoL someday..

And Aeria will happen. In a few weeks already actually. not sure bout the actual date.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Mon May 14, 2012 8:30 pm

This are the games I'm about to move into.

1. Fallen Earth
2. Blacklight Retribution
3. Crimecraft

Google them they look pretty good.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Birthday : 1989-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexyl Mon May 14, 2012 8:41 pm

Bato wrote:I will play LoL someday..

And Aeria will happen. In a few weeks already actually. not sure bout the actual date.

Oh nice can't wait ^.^ ive seen the prems that you were on about.. they're so overpowered :/... i had so much fun ruining a guys streak on duel tourney thing haha

Sexyl
YAY I LIKE FORUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Mon May 14, 2012 9:00 pm

Fenrir is 1 part that ruined gunz. Then the newgen meds, where you dont have to run or hide to take meds but can just take them while running. Then the item of the day, they threw all these overpowered things on it so that evry1 whos rich can have it and evry1 whos poor is left out.

Then they threw the event items on iotd unlimited. Like santa set, which is meant for christmas only. They put Halloween town and Snow town as regular maps.

IJJI just fucked it up for the money.

@Mv, Crimecraft looks like APB
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexyl Mon May 14, 2012 9:16 pm

Bato wrote:Fenrir is 1 part that ruined gunz. Then the newgen meds, where you dont have to run or hide to take meds but can just take them while running. Then the item of the day, they threw all these overpowered things on it so that evry1 whos rich can have it and evry1 whos poor is left out.

Then they threw the event items on iotd unlimited. Like santa set, which is meant for christmas only. They put Halloween town and Snow town as regular maps.

yep.. when i saw people taking them i was like wdf? and yeah i saw the ridiculous items of the day.. they probably knew the game was coming to an end anyways so they just squeezed as much money they possibly can out of it. They don't seem to care aslong as they make money since they can make different games so yeah. Btw add me on league when you start playing it Razz.

Sexyl
YAY I LIKE FORUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Mon May 14, 2012 9:17 pm

Bato wrote:Fenrir is 1 part that ruined gunz. Then the newgen meds, where you dont have to run or hide to take meds but can just take them while running. Then the item of the day, they threw all these overpowered things on it so that evry1 whos rich can have it and evry1 whos poor is left out.

Kind of does, but not really.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Birthday : 1989-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Wed May 16, 2012 2:41 pm

What Bato said, ijji happend to Gunz. Logged in a few days ago just to keep my chars from getting deleted as I plan on playing again when Aeria takes over.
Jason
Jason
Contributer

Birthday : 1994-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down