•Nö•Lîm Multi-Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Graphic's Card Drawnzor

+4
ArcAngel
-RR-
MvRaM
Drawnzor
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Graphic's Card Drawnzor Empty Graphic's Card Drawnzor

Post by Drawnzor Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:24 am

Hi its me drawnzor

i have NVIDIA GeForce 9100 Graphics card

Chip Type: GeForce9100
DAC Type: Integrated RAMDAC
Adapter String: GeForce 9100
Bios Information: Version 62.77.2f.0.6

Total Avalible Memory: 1919 MB
Dedicated Video Memory: 256 MB
System Video Memory: 0 MB
Shared System Memory: 1663 MB

Can anyone tell me if this graphics card is good for me, and what kind of graphics card there using, or any suggestions of wht to buy if it sucks? Also what i shuld be running out and stuff, thank you for taking the time to read this plz help me, No Bad Reply's here, if u need more details tell me in the post
Drawnzor
Drawnzor
Valued Member

Birthday : 1996-10-18

Back to top Go down

Graphic's Card Drawnzor Empty Re: Graphic's Card Drawnzor

Post by MvRaM Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:05 am

That card is old. You should get the NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT.

http://www.nvidia.com/object/product_geforce_9800gt_us.html

Or try looking for a card that has at least 512 Mb of ram, with pixel shader and vertex shader 2.0 or better, and OpenGL 2.1 or better

But if i where you i would get the 9800gt they go for 120 dollars, decent card and it will let you play mostly every game up to 2010.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Birthday : 1989-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Drawnzor Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:25 am

ya i been researching tht, and im thinkin tht might be my problem wit screen lagging lol, thank you
Drawnzor
Drawnzor
Valued Member

Back to top Go down

Post by -RR- Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:51 am

wellu shuld get 280gtx 1gb. the 9800GT is not bad either but considereing that new games are gonna demand more output on graphic cards u shuld b fine with 280gtx....soon im gonna build another rig after exams and when i move to a bigger house..ill show u my setup lol gonna try for 4way SLI but i doubt its gonna work. i still need to do some research on it
-RR-
-RR-
Contributer

Birthday : 1990-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Drawnzor Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:54 am

k thanks lol xD
Drawnzor
Drawnzor
Valued Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcAngel Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:13 am

Too bad your old ass comp can not run that card that was suggested. Just get a new comp and get up to date.
ArcAngel
ArcAngel
Contributer

Birthday : 1900-08-24

http://right_is_white@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Drawnzor Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:05 am

lol change the topic to, any suggestion of wht stats i shuld be looking at for a 500-700$ computer lol
Drawnzor
Drawnzor
Valued Member

Back to top Go down

Post by -RR- Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:11 am

lol ur better off building it urself lol
-RR-
-RR-
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:22 am

ArcAngel wrote:Too bad your old ass comp can not run that card that was suggested. Just get a new comp and get up to date.

beat me to it
Ryan
Ryan
Contributer

Birthday : 1994-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:30 am

romeoricky wrote:lol ur better off building it urself lol

lol you're talking about Drawnzor here.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Birthday : 1988-05-17

http://nolimitclan.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:18 pm

I think he could actually build it him self, all he need to do is read the instructions on how to install. But you are better just buying a brand new computer.

You dont want to end up buying a new graphics card and knowing that your computer is to old to use it, or having to upgrade your PSU as well, thats about 250 dollars right there.

So like people have suggested go and buy a new computer, but make sure it at least has a decent card on it.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by webby627 Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:25 pm

Sporadic wrote:
romeoricky wrote:lol ur better off building it urself lol

lol you're talking about Drawnzor here.
Well he could always have his brother help him with it, and yes by help I mean do everything for him.
webby627
webby627
Valued Member

Birthday : 1994-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by -RR- Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:31 pm

GILDARTS wrote:I think he could actually build it him self, all he need to do is read the instructions on how to install. But you are better just buying a brand new computer.

You dont want to end up buying a new graphics card and knowing that your computer is to old to use it, or having to upgrade your PSU as well, thats about 250 dollars right there.

So like people have suggested go and buy a new computer, but make sure it at least has a decent card on it.
amm no for the price range he is saying he wont get any good comp...building his own is the best way to go...get ur ass in hami and ill build u one
-RR-
-RR-
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcAngel Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:24 pm

GILDARTS wrote:I think he could actually build it him self, all he need to do is read the instructions on how to install. But you are better just buying a brand new computer.

roflmao, and when was the last time you have talked to him, he is14 and dumb as a rock,( sorry drawnzor ), lol he just learned to open his task manager for god sakes.

romeoricky wrote:

amm no for the price range he is saying he wont get any good comp...building his own is the best way to go...get ur ass in hami and ill build u one
In las vegas he could get a really descent comp for that much, hell almost anywhere he could get a descent comp for that, descent comp are cheep these days.
ArcAngel
ArcAngel
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by webby627 Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:33 pm

ArcAngel wrote: roflmao, and when was the last time you have talked to him, he is14 and dumb as a rock,( sorry drawnzor ), lol he just learned to open his task manager for god sakes.

Hey that was uncalled for... rocks are so cool
webby627
webby627
Valued Member

Birthday : 1994-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcAngel Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:05 pm

webby627 wrote:
ArcAngel wrote: roflmao, and when was the last time you have talked to him, he is14 and dumb as a rock,( sorry drawnzor ), lol he just learned to open his task manager for god sakes.

Hey that was uncalled for... rocks are so cool
As are turtles, but I would not tell one to build there own comp.
ArcAngel
ArcAngel
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Drawnzor Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:49 am

lol well i bought a good graphics card, and they cleaned out my system and i got the cd to do it, im going to upgrade to windows 7 later, but right now stick to wht i have, caz i have to pay 900-1000$ for a computer so fkin gay.... so right now this wuld atleast last me for a bit
Drawnzor
Drawnzor
Valued Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:10 am

Drawnzor wrote:lol well i bought a good graphics card, and they cleaned out my system and i got the cd to do it, im going to upgrade to windows 7 later, but right now stick to wht i have, caz i have to pay 900-1000$ for a computer so fkin gay.... so right now this wuld atleast last me for a bit

What card did you get? And about the 900 to 1000 Dollars for a computer, dude i can build one of the best computer out there for 600 or less, no joke. Is just that people seem to go and buy computer parts of the know brands, when in fact you could get an unknown brand and get the same results. Trust me i been building comps for people for the last 5 years.

Well im gland you got your new card, and i hope that the problems you where facing are over.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Drawnzor Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:18 am

lol umm ill tell 2mmrw, they are installing it for me or putting it in wht ev
Drawnzor
Drawnzor
Valued Member

Back to top Go down

Post by -RR- Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:01 am

ArcAngel wrote:

roflmao, and when was the last time you have talked to him, he is14 and dumb as a rock,( sorry drawnzor ), lol he just learned to open his task manager for god sakes.

romeoricky wrote:

In las vegas he could get a really descent comp for that much, hell almost anywhere he could get a descent comp for that, descent comp are cheep these days.
lol the point i was tryin to make was dat he wont get a decent on with a decent graphic card. sure he would get better ram/processor/hardrive but not with a better graphic card. RIght now i check future shop and for the price range he said he can get one for 699 and the graphic card is 9600GS 1gb
-RR-
-RR-
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:22 pm

He prob got an HD card, witch aren't that good for gaming.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcAngel Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:06 pm

romeoricky wrote:
ArcAngel wrote:

romeoricky wrote:

lol the point i was tryin to make was dat he wont get a decent on with a decent graphic card. sure he would get better ram/processor/hardrive but not with a better graphic card. RIght now i check future shop and for the price range he said he can get one for 699 and the graphic card is 9600GS 1gb
maybe come to las vegas , like I said, they are cheep here for GOOD ASS comp, no matter what others say, you are not going to build a comp that is GREAT for less then what was mentioned. Sorry that thinking is just stupid.
ArcAngel
ArcAngel
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:17 pm

^When you say cheap comps for good money, where do you buy them in Vegas?

I might actually want to see this for my self.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcAngel Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:28 pm

GILDARTS wrote:^When you say cheap comps for good money, where do you buy them in Vegas?

I might actually want to see this for my self.
Frys
ArcAngel
ArcAngel
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by -RR- Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:15 pm

ArcAngel wrote:
romeoricky wrote:
ArcAngel wrote:

romeoricky wrote:

maybe come to las vegas , like I said, they are cheep here for GOOD ASS comp, no matter what others say, you are not going to build a comp that is GREAT for less then what was mentioned. Sorry that thinking is just stupid.
lmao ur thinking is stupid lol why would drawnzor come to LA to get a comp? im tlkin about our area -.-
-RR-
-RR-
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next