•Nö•Lîm Multi-Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood and Sand

4 posters

Go down

Blood and Sand Empty Blood and Sand

Post by ArcAngel Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:56 pm

If you have never seen this please take the 4 min to watch it, the show is awesome.

ArcAngel
ArcAngel
Contributer

Birthday : 1900-08-24

http://right_is_white@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Blood and Sand Empty Re: Blood and Sand

Post by Kisser Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:11 pm

XD, I made this 6 months ago, but they will pay you more attention since I'm a noob....
here's the link http://nolimitclan.omgforum.net/general-discussion-f28/spartacus-blood-and-sand-read-nowleave-comments-t1037.htm?highlight=spartacus

And yes this is awesome. By far it's the best I've ever seen, can't wait for season 2.
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Birthday : 1996-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:26 pm

Kisser wrote:XD, I made this 6 months ago, but they will pay you more attention since I'm a noob....
here's the link http://nolimitclan.omgforum.net/general-discussion-f28/spartacus-blood-and-sand-read-nowleave-comments-t1037.htm?highlight=spartacus

And yes this is awesome. By far it's the best I've ever seen, can't wait for season 2.

I cant remember that thread at all o.o

But yeah ive seen a few episodes and the show is truly awesome
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Birthday : 1991-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Suri Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:03 pm

season 2 wont come out maby later because te main actor spartacus got cancer TT
Suri
Suri
Contributer

Birthday : 1993-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcAngel Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:44 pm

SuriNaruto wrote:season 2 wont come out maby later because te main actor spartacus got cancer TT

This old news dude.
this statement was released on sept18th 2010:
Starz cable network which is home to "Spartacus" had produced "Spartacus: Gods of the Arena", a prequel to the series which doesn't involve Whitfield's character. The prequel is still scheduled for January 2011 premiere but the second season of "Blood and Sand" which is due to premiere in September 2011 is still a question mark.

"It's with a deep sense of disappointment that I must step aside from such an exceptional project as Spartacus and all the wonderful people involved. It seems that it is time for myself and my family to embark on another extraordinary journey. Thank you sincerely for the support so far," said Whitfield in a press release.

Starz also release a statement, saying "Our hearts and prayers are with Andy and his family during this difficult time. Andy is not only an incredible actor whose portrayal of Spartacus made an indelible impression on Starz audiences, he is also an amazing human being whose courage, strength, and grace in the face of adversity have inspired all of us."

As for whether Whitfield will be replaced, Starz has no answer. "Right now, we just want to extend our concern and support to Andy and his family," said Carmi Zlotnik, Managing Director, Starz Media. "We will address our programming plans at some later date."
ArcAngel
ArcAngel
Contributer

Birthday : 1900-08-24

http://right_is_white@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down