•Nö•Lîm Multi-Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vote for the first video of the week winner.

+9
Adam
-RR-
Sporadic
Ovyda
Suri
Kirbyface
Ryan
ArcAngel
MvRaM
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

This weeks winner is?

vote for the first video of the week winner. I_vote_lcap20%vote for the first video of the week winner. I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
vote for the first video of the week winner. I_vote_lcap20%vote for the first video of the week winner. I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
vote for the first video of the week winner. I_vote_lcap10%vote for the first video of the week winner. I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
vote for the first video of the week winner. I_vote_lcap30%vote for the first video of the week winner. I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]
vote for the first video of the week winner. I_vote_lcap10%vote for the first video of the week winner. I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

vote for the first video of the week winner. Empty vote for the first video of the week winner.

Post by MvRaM Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:59 am

This are the vids for the first video of the week.

plz vote for the person that posted the best videos this week.

Voting ends on 17DEC 4PM my time.

And plz state a reason why you voted for the persons vid.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sporadic