•Nö•Lîm Multi-Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2nd pg

2 posters

Go down

2nd pg Empty Re: 2nd pg

Post by Bato Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:10 pm

pattern wrote:
nsyw wrote:
[Re]Demption wrote:
Ryuzei wrote:Should i fuk -->"everyones"<-- bracket by losing xd
This is if you would win.

Bato wrote:Ryu isnt ryan lol
ryan beats ryu, pattern beats ryan, umm pattern beats ryu, simple.

not really?

i got a better score vs pattern compared to everyother eu but ryu still beats meh

see you guys dont seem to understand, no one in this event is a challenge for me except john, and we 1v1 all the time so we know what the end result is going to be.. the bracket is fun, but nelson the only reason u got a decent amount of kills is because i dont like pretending im 4 seconds in the future. we can rematch if u want i'll make it a lil better. off to school nao :p sorry if i seemed egotistical but ive been trying to get this point across ever since i joined the clan but theres still doubt from the Eu and Asian side (Nelson) Hah.

youve been trying to make a point that ur better then evry1 in no limit? this is like just joining to prove no limit sucks? look man im getting sick of ur ego posts, and i know youll probably win this event but not cuz ur the best but cuz ur serious on a dead game unlike most ppl here, if kef, clop and also ryan and vin were still active they would have kicked ur ass the minute you joined

I know i know you guys are just gonna blame evrything on me again since patterns a ''god'' but you all know i wouldnt say this if he wasnt such an self ego, if you dont get it pattern other people are supose to say ur good not you yourself

And guys dont make drama over this pls this is just my message to pattern not to evry NA in the clan
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Birthday : 1991-02-03

Back to top Go down

2nd pg Empty 2nd pg

Post by Ovyda Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:47 pm

John wrote:I agree, if Clop and Kefje were still playing, ofc they would be better than Pattern. Kefje is a fucking beast. Bato i don't get it, Ryan just faced Rob in a 1v1 and lost. Rob barely plays gunz. And even if Ryan was still active, he would have still lost. Just cus u havn't played in a bit doesnt mean u totally suck rofl. You still play the way u play, you don't lose everything u had.

I have to disagree with you because today I came on gunz and I was playing like a total noob who hardly can do rs... 2months for me is a lot, I get very fast out of shape.
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Birthday : 1993-03-17

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum