•Nö•Lîm Multi-Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shit

5 posters

Go down

shit Empty Re: shit

Post by Jason Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:18 pm

^ Should've PM'd this to Pattern but it's fine. As long as there's no future drama.
Jason
Jason
Contributer

Birthday : 1994-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by John Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:38 pm

I agree, if Clop and Kefje were still playing, ofc they would be better than Pattern. Kefje is a fucking beast. Bato i don't get it, Ryan just faced Rob in a 1v1 and lost. Rob barely plays gunz. And even if Ryan was still active, he would have still lost. Just cus u havn't played in a bit doesnt mean u totally suck rofl. You still play the way u play, you don't lose everything u had.
John
John
Contributer

Birthday : 1994-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcAngel Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm

Bato wrote:
pattern wrote:
nsyw wrote:
[Re]Demption wrote:
Ryuzei wrote:Should i fuk -->"everyones"<-- bracket by losing xd
This is if you would win.

Bato wrote:Ryu isnt ryan lol
ryan beats ryu, pattern beats ryan, umm pattern beats ryu, simple.

not really?

i got a better score vs pattern compared to everyother eu but ryu still beats meh

see you guys dont seem to understand, no one in this event is a challenge for me except john, and we 1v1 all the time so we know what the end result is going to be.. the bracket is fun, but nelson the only reason u got a decent amount of kills is because i dont like pretending im 4 seconds in the future. we can rematch if u want i'll make it a lil better. off to school nao :p sorry if i seemed egotistical but ive been trying to get this point across ever since i joined the clan but theres still doubt from the Eu and Asian side (Nelson) Hah.

youve been trying to make a point that ur better then evry1 in no limit? this is like just joining to prove no limit sucks? look man im getting sick of ur ego posts, and i know youll probably win this event but not cuz ur the best but cuz ur serious on a dead game unlike most ppl here, if kef, clop and also ryan and vin were still active they would have kicked ur ass the minute you joined

I know i know you guys are just gonna blame evrything on me again since patterns a ''god'' but you all know i wouldnt say this if he wasnt such an self ego, if you dont get it pattern other people are supose to say ur good not you yourself

And guys dont make drama over this pls this is just my message to pattern not to evry NA in the clan

youve been trying to make a point that ur better then evry1 in no limit? this is like just joining to prove no limit sucks?
He was a random tryout by web or flamer I believe.

look man im getting sick of ur ego posts,
No more then any other member has done in the past.

youll probably win this event but not cuz ur the best but cuz ur serious on a dead game unlike most ppl here,
Actually he really doesn't play the game ether, he is here to play in the event just like everyone else..

if kef, clop and also ryan and vin were still active they would have kicked ur ass the minute you joined
I doubt this, I think X would have given him a run for his money.

since patterns a ''god''
Well I do believe that v1ncents avatar said the same thing, ego? ya, and you complain when pattern says it, well since the other God has dodged any attempt at a 1v1, I guess pattern can assume the title.
if you dont get it pattern other people are supose to say ur good not you yourself
This is being hypercritical is it not.

guys dont make drama over this pls this is just my message to pattern not to evry NA in the clan
Really wizzoo, really. When I say this your don't listen, and then you expect me to listen also, Well I do understand, for the 1st time in No Limit history we have had the good fortune to get a NA player that is as good and even better then any of the EU members here. I remember when the ego flowed hard in this clan, hell I even had to make it a rule that there would be no ego to other members in the clan. When he came to this clan I bragged about the skill of all my pro EU players and named who won most of all the events we held. I have even told him of members I don't think he could beat, well guess what, he has beaten them and the few that are not around anymore, well I guess we will never know. So don't bother to bring up "well if so and so were active they would beat you", Because they are not. No drama intended.
ArcAngel
ArcAngel
Contributer

Birthday : 1900-08-24

http://right_is_white@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by V1ncent Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:47 pm

John wrote:Ryan just faced Rob in a 1v1 and lost. Rob barely plays gunz. And even if Ryan was still active, he would have still lost. Just cus u havn't played in a bit doesnt mean u totally suck rofl. You still play the way u play, you don't lose everything u had.
lol when they 1vs1'd ryan didn't play gunz for like 2 months? and by 2 months i mean not getting online AT ALL for 2 months, that was like his 2nd game i think, he 1vs1'd me before + ryan had gotten NAT which gave him like 120 ping I think, he had to get used to that too. and when i didnt play for a week i already sucked hardcore lol, some people lose their skills after a break and some dont
V1ncent
V1ncent
Contributer

Birthday : 1995-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcAngel Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:50 pm

QARNAGE wrote:
John wrote:Ryan just faced Rob in a 1v1 and lost. Rob barely plays gunz. And even if Ryan was still active, he would have still lost. Just cus u havn't played in a bit doesnt mean u totally suck rofl. You still play the way u play, you don't lose everything u had.
lol when they 1vs1'd ryan didn't play gunz for like 2 months? and by 2 months i mean not getting online AT ALL for 2 months, that was like his 2nd game i think, he 1vs1'd me before + ryan had gotten NAT which gave him like 120 ping I think, he had to get used to that too. and when i didnt play for a week i already sucked hardcore lol, some people lose their skills after a break and some dont
I don't know what you are talking about, I have played with him a few times in the past 2 weeks and I know he has played, so try again.
ArcAngel
ArcAngel
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:52 pm

cba to quote evrything >.>

@1 does it matter who tried him out? if it was a quester then it was even easier for him
@2 ok maybe not but thats what got the other members kicked wasnt it?
@3 he seems pretty serious to me but i guess its just me
@4 kef would have atleast 18-2d him Twisted Evil and yeah clop would have beated him too
@5 vins avatar is a joke..
@6 I have NEVER said that im good.. go ask around i always say i suck
@7 I dont rly care if hes NA or EU thats just how you think not how i think, i have lots of NA friends on gunz but i dont like him cuz he talks too good bout himself, if he didnt do that i would have no problem with him and what are you saying? if some1 better then pattern comes and beats him ull be like cya pattern?

edit:
QARNAGE wrote:

this is true.. ryan got the ''KPN experia box router'' and so do i now and it SUCKS it gives you NAT and it gives you a ping just between leading and not leading, you will never know what u have to do, ive lost alot of skills cuz of that dumb router
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Birthday : 1991-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcAngel Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:02 pm

cya pattern?
this is the only thing I will respond to because I don't want drama.
I would never say see ya, why because this would mean I have 2 pro ass NAs. duuu.
ArcAngel
ArcAngel
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by V1ncent Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:03 pm

hi guys
V1ncent
V1ncent
Contributer

Birthday : 1995-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:08 pm

my post isnt drama intended just wanted to say the truth
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by John Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:16 pm

You're saying Ryan can beat Pattern. He's lost both times pretty bad imo. You can't suddenly lose someone bad and then win. It doesn't take long for someone to play gunz and come back 'at their prime' with enough time.
Also I swear Kefje is NOT a 1v1er.
John
John
Contributer

Birthday : 1994-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:18 pm

do you have eyes? if you do then read what i said in my 1st post again please

And guys dont make drama over this pls this is just my message to pattern not to evry NA in the clan[/quote]
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

shit Empty shit

Post by ArcAngel Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:43 pm

Bato wrote:do you have eyes? if you do then read what i said in my 1st post again please

And guys dont make drama over this pls this is just my message to pattern not to evry NA in the clan
[/quote]

then send it in a pm, you have been asked this before.
ArcAngel
ArcAngel
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down