•Nö•Lîm Multi-Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well Done WhiteAngel ! Cant believe you beat R0bi !

+4
ArcAngel
Hercules
John
nsyw
8 posters

Go down

Well Done WhiteAngel ! Cant believe you beat R0bi ! Empty Well Done WhiteAngel ! Cant believe you beat R0bi !

Post by nsyw Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:56 pm

Congratulations White Angel ! You beat R0bi against the odds !
Im sure we are all proud of you !!!!!!!!!!!!
Well Done WhiteAngel ! Cant believe you beat R0bi ! A1af91fd22bb4a3daef7be2ce3756e8f_congratulations-117171938

Now let the drama begin !

1am in the morning and im doing this shit , why? so the truth will be revealed

note: No ego to Pattern , he just proved he pwned another eu player xD . And no ego to Chuck , i knew you just wanted to protect your friend

This isnt an ego thread , I just wanted the truth to be revealed . It would be really sad if they still deny these.

Nice pings

2 dutch ppl have nearly 100 ping on each other , great , what a coincidence

Well Done WhiteAngel ! Cant believe you beat R0bi ! Qarnag10

Well Done WhiteAngel ! Cant believe you beat R0bi ! Qarnag12

some 1 said he was a computer pro (look@text)

Well Done WhiteAngel ! Cant believe you beat R0bi ! Qarnag11

ACTUAL PING

Well Done WhiteAngel ! Cant believe you beat R0bi ! Zema10
Well Done WhiteAngel ! Cant believe you beat R0bi ! Gunz043

So , Chuck tells me on vent THAT HE TOOK A SCREENSHOT IN THE 1V1
So i asked him to post it
AND ON VENT , HE DENIES THIS TAKING A SCREENSHOT
JOHN ON VENT HEARD THIS XDDD

HOW U GNA EXPLAIN THIS

REASON HE DIDNT POST THE SS IS BECAUSE , IT WILL SHOW THAT HES LOW PING TO THE PERSON USING WHITE ANGEL
I DIDNT KNOW NAS HAVE LOW PING TO DUTCHIES XDDDDD

ALSO , WHY DOES HE NOT DARE TO POST THE REPLAY? COS EVERYONE WILL KNOW ITS PATTERN COS OF HIS NR1 TURTLE

THIS IS ALSO WHY HE LOCKED THE ROOM HAHAHA , AND WHY HE WAS 100% CONFIDENT WHITE WOULD WIN ROFLMAO

I lold read text MORE PROOF

WhiteAngel: ?
WhiteAngel: I dont know the name
WhiteAngel: but
WhiteAngel: i use the low graphics thing
WhiteAngel: how is that called?
this is what he said
WhiteAngel: ?
WhiteAngel: I dont know the name
WhiteAngel: but
WhiteAngel: i use the low graphics thing
WhiteAngel: how is that called?

John: You don't use custom settings to lower your FPS right?

WhiteAngel: look in the ss
WhiteAngel: the graphics
WhiteAngel: are lowered
WhiteAngel: but idk the name
WhiteAngel: for that

screenshot proof :

This is b4 1v1

Well Done WhiteAngel ! Cant believe you beat R0bi ! 2afzfps
Well Done WhiteAngel ! Cant believe you beat R0bi ! 311umn4
Well Done WhiteAngel ! Cant believe you beat R0bi ! Mrdoh

so when 1v1 robi , he suddenly use archetype?

Well Done WhiteAngel ! Cant believe you beat R0bi ! 2l8ki7r

this is pattern's screenshots
Well Done WhiteAngel ! Cant believe you beat R0bi ! Mighty19

PROOFZORS AND SOME VOUCHING

TALKING TO JASON

Well Done WhiteAngel ! Cant believe you beat R0bi ! Jason10

talkin to john

Well Done WhiteAngel ! Cant believe you beat R0bi ! Whos_t10

I spammed pmed him and bugged him on vent when score was 2-8 robi
AND THIS IS when they finished 4-10
look @ the time , 6 mins passed and pattern replies?
Well Done WhiteAngel ! Cant believe you beat R0bi ! Whos_t10

Proof + random Convo:

Well Done WhiteAngel ! Cant believe you beat R0bi ! 6f15d3acfcf40b09919500a564a9f168
Well Done WhiteAngel ! Cant believe you beat R0bi ! 4474c34611145541514637141d3f496e
Well Done WhiteAngel ! Cant believe you beat R0bi ! 34d529abe1b27e17c7f050d4455ca2a0
Well Done WhiteAngel ! Cant believe you beat R0bi ! E73c32557aabb203c63333cff22e3355
Well Done WhiteAngel ! Cant believe you beat R0bi ! 63077035d6965a964323a0853a4ffdc5
Well Done WhiteAngel ! Cant believe you beat R0bi ! A66d0f399511deb48b0d10ce603d3564
Well Done WhiteAngel ! Cant believe you beat R0bi ! 71ec2ac48153c608c8cec98365ef4f02
Well Done WhiteAngel ! Cant believe you beat R0bi ! C339c787022c530eba2a68ba5e1165dc
Well Done WhiteAngel ! Cant believe you beat R0bi ! D82d4c646614ce4c00904ba9cb7b7007
Well Done WhiteAngel ! Cant believe you beat R0bi ! 277f7dd404189654b0a306193b368ff7
Well Done WhiteAngel ! Cant believe you beat R0bi ! 668fed2da6721da990e7e3d1d05de637
Well Done WhiteAngel ! Cant believe you beat R0bi ! 0d01a59901c41fd13ae4e13b62c4e410
Well Done WhiteAngel ! Cant believe you beat R0bi ! 6fc1ec9b2c27a006bb34d3b5e807a0b4
Well Done WhiteAngel ! Cant believe you beat R0bi ! 9fced64e291cf997d9c87d8f04290242

I have more sses if i try

soz i have no life

THIS WILL BE NR1 DETECTIVE SIGNING OFF

Last edited by nsyw on Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
nsyw
nsyw
Contributer

Birthday : 1993-09-17

Back to top Go down

Well Done WhiteAngel ! Cant believe you beat R0bi ! Empty Re: Well Done WhiteAngel ! Cant believe you beat R0bi !

Post by John Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:00 pm

He speaks the truth.
John
John
Contributer

Birthday : 1994-07-08

Back to top Go down

Well Done WhiteAngel ! Cant believe you beat R0bi ! Empty Re: Well Done WhiteAngel ! Cant believe you beat R0bi !

Post by Hercules Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:06 pm

I have a strong feeling this will b drama thread. This sht is nasty, really bad bad white/chuck.

Gj stating the facts nelson.
Hercules
Hercules
Contributer

Birthday : 1992-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by nsyw Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:09 pm

inb4lock/postedit

look here if u need to see again

http://forums.ijji.com/showthread.php?p=11505822
nsyw
nsyw
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcAngel Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:42 pm

I will say 1 fucken thing to you, FUCK OFF ASS HOLE, I knew you fucken eu faggets would try to pull some bull shit, so fuck off and you are wrong nsyw, and you can take you detective bull shit out of here, all you guys do is fucken qq about every thing, white beat him in a legit fucken fight and you are going to try to use a little differnce in ping to say we cheated, tell you what, those ss where done with photoshop, hows that shit,
Fucken cry babys, white owned him and you can't own up to it, so fuck off. Pattern was at his gf house when all this happened, and I believe he is still there as of this post.
So keep trying nsyw, just because he is your friend is not any reason to try to pull this crap ass hole, you know I really hate you and your crap and as long as you are on these forums trying to start shit about a fair match, I won't be here. Take your photo shop ss and shove them up your ass.
ArcAngel
ArcAngel
Contributer

Birthday : 1900-08-24

http://right_is_white@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by John Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:45 pm

Sigh Chuck, I am most of everyone's friend here, but you don't understand how obvious it is that Pattern played on White's account. Really Chuck, let it go because please.
John
John
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by nsyw Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:51 pm

[Re]Demption wrote:I will say 1 fucken thing to you, FUCK OFF ASS HOLE, I knew you fucken eu faggets would try to pull some bull shit, so fuck off and you are wrong nsyw, and you can take you detective bull shit out of here, all you guys do is fucken qq about every thing, white beat him in a legit fucken fight and you are going to try to use a little differnce in ping to say we cheated, tell you what, those ss where done with photoshop, hows that shit,
Fucken cry babys, white owned him and you can't own up to it, so fuck off. Pattern was at his gf house when all this happened, and I believe he is still there as of this post.
So keep trying nsyw, just because he is your friend is not any reason to try to pull this crap ass hole, you know I really hate you and your crap and as long as you are on these forums trying to start shit about a fair match, I won't be here. Take your photo shop ss and shove them up your ass.

and he managed to talk to me on vent how?

he managed to log in xfire , how?

he told me his gf was coming over , not the other way
how?

oops

im sorry but this is the FUCKING TRUTH

no need to be so defensive cos ur caught lying

/end good game no troll
nsyw
nsyw
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteAngel Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:07 pm

about those pings, i have 3 sisters 19,18,15 i dont know iff you guys know how its like haveing three sisters but its complete hell they all use computers.. And its not only msn and all that random crap.. i only cw in the evening cause they go out then that doesnt mean i cant cw in the morning but evening is the best time for me!. When im playing on the computer when my sisters are on the computer it spikes crazy!. Also my good pc broke down, after that my father bought me a predator but i dropped it and now its in repair so i got areplaced computer. 1,3 ghz, 1gb ram lamest videocard, Iff u guys hate me that much to make all that stuff up for me beating robi thats realy sad, dont be cry baby's stfu and let me enjoy my victory.. Ohh and iff u think that was pattern?, ask what he did today

And about the low graphics thing, i just got it cause i have lagg when my sisters are there so i asked someone is there something for that, so i started useing it
WhiteAngel
WhiteAngel
Contributer

Birthday : 1993-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcAngel Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:13 pm

nsyw wrote:
[Re]Demption wrote:I will say 1 fucken thing to you, FUCK OFF ASS HOLE, I knew you fucken eu faggets would try to pull some bull shit, so fuck off and you are wrong nsyw, and you can take you detective bull shit out of here, all you guys do is fucken qq about every thing, white beat him in a legit fucken fight and you are going to try to use a little differnce in ping to say we cheated, tell you what, those ss where done with photoshop, hows that shit,

and he managed to talk to me on vent how?

he managed to log in xfire , how?

he told me his gf was coming over , not the other way
how?

oops

im sorry but this is the FUCKING TRUTH

no need to be so defensive cos ur caught lying

/end good game no troll
for you info and lets get this right, pattern went into his own chan on vent before this match started, like 30 min, so dont give me your half fucken truths dude, I was there from the start not you, so stfu , and I don't lie fool, I am not like you and if you don't like it then gtfo of these forums
ArcAngel
ArcAngel
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by nsyw Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:16 pm

is that why u usually dodge 1v1s? R0bi can beat me , so u shudnt hav a problem beating me? Now 1v1 me. NAs are ard 100+ ping to me , and all eus are 200+ . dont ask some1 2 play for u, cos i can beat every eu in NL cept for Kirb vin & Uigyi . @ chuck , Get@me, every1 can scream photoshop , maybe the 1v1 is fake?
nsyw
nsyw
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by nsyw Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:17 pm

Bato told me white said to him he is REALLY BAD at leading, how come hes so pro at it all of the sudden?

white 1v1 robi with 20 ping now
nsyw
nsyw
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteAngel Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:21 pm

I am bad at leading? when did i say that? , cause i cant remeber.. And btw i have been playing gunz for the past 6 weeks no life.. I got alot better, And i own someone and all of you start hating?, i ownt robi fair..
WhiteAngel
WhiteAngel
Contributer

Birthday : 1993-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcAngel Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:22 pm

It's funny that you don't want shit to do with white and all the sudden you call him a dodger then he beats your friend and you do your best to dispute it.
Keep trying to justify his lose, only a few eus believe you anyways, and I can careless about them, I know the truth and so dos the rest of this clan so fuck-off.
ArcAngel
ArcAngel
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by nsyw Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:26 pm

Go check forum archives, i nvr liked R0bi and reported him tons b4
nsyw
nsyw
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcAngel Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:34 pm

Well Done WhiteAngel ! Cant believe you beat R0bi ! Stewie-Throwing-Up
ArcAngel
ArcAngel
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Suri Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:13 pm

no its white on his own account.

about the ping thing that were all old sses when white had a good pc

white has been around 100 ping for a month

and the fact is white beated robi .soz4owned
Suri
Suri
Contributer

Birthday : 1993-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by John Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:17 pm

ffs that's it, u try and cover that much shit, it's pathetic, absolutely pathetic. My respect for u has dropped White.
John
John
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Suri Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:27 pm

drop it drop it low girl

popcorn bucket empty making some more
Suri
Suri
Contributer

Birthday : 1993-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:38 pm

Reported. You can't be talking to people like this to get your point across to them. And you're not exempt from the forum rules. You're a moderator and should be leading by a better example. 1 infraction point should be good enough.

Now, I'm locking this stupid bull shit. I remember certain instances where two EU players would share accounts for whatever reason. If you don't like the out come of the match, get over it Nelson. Oh and also, my dad and I ping like that to each other sometimes when my sister is downloading something on the network. And I know many of you have seen it sometimes when I ping 100 to my dad and we're in the same house normally pinging 8 to each other. So in whites own defense It sounds legit.

I'm locking this now as its only going to create more drama and everyones already got their point across.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Birthday : 1988-05-17

http://nolimitclan.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcAngel Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:57 pm

Sporadic wrote:

Reported. You can't be talking to people like this to get your point across to them. And you're not exempt from the forum rules. You're a moderator and should be leading by a better example. 1 infraction point should be good enough.

Now, I'm locking this stupid bull shit. I remember certain instances where two EU players would share accounts for whatever reason. If you don't like the out come of the match, get over it Nelson. Oh and also, my dad and I ping like that to each other sometimes when my sister is downloading something on the network. And I know many of you have seen it sometimes when I ping 100 to my dad and we're in the same house normally pinging 8 to each other. So in whites own defense It sounds legit.

I'm locking this now as its only going to create more drama and everyones already got their point across.
I agree with my infraction, and it was worth it, lol I almost reported myself. I am sorry if I offended anyone.
ArcAngel
ArcAngel
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:23 pm

nsyw wrote:is that why u usually dodge 1v1s? R0bi can beat me , so u shudnt hav a problem beating me? Now 1v1 me. NAs are ard 100+ ping to me , and all eus are 200+ . dont ask some1 2 play for u, cos i can beat every eu in NL cept for Kirb vin & Uigyi . @ chuck , Get@me, every1 can scream photoshop , maybe the 1v1 is fake?

Okay okay. You feel so pro I see. Alright even if I did quit gunz I'll still go on ant take your challenge. We will see if you can beat every EU in NL clan. And you speak like it's very easy for you.
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Birthday : 1993-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down