•Nö•Lîm Multi-Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Updates And Our New Moderator Team

+8
WhiteAngel
Suri
Jason
Ryan
Ovyda
Kisser
CrazyMed
Sporadic
12 posters

Go down

Some Updates And Our New Moderator Team Empty Some Updates And Our New Moderator Team

Post by Sporadic Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:08 am

Alright, first off. I did a bit of downloading for the new smiley pack, the old one was lost of my old hard drive. All of this should be finished by the end of the day. Organized the forums a bit, combined all the games we play into one section. And added the Counter Strike, Rappelz and Combat Arms subsections. I also granted RR permission to make the clan on Combat Arms. If you're interested in joining it, or would like to help in recruiting, please PM him and set something up.

Some forum permissions were changed, the moderator group is only for classification now. All forum permissions for mods are now set through individual user permissions. This means in the future I can add people to the moderators group without having to make them global moderators. So if some aspect of modding isn't working, please let me know so I can fix it as I had to redefine rights.

Now I'd like to take this time to welcome our new moderating team. Congratulations Invidual and MvRaM on making the Report Mod Team. Please understand all new moderators will be placed in the Trial Mod group for a set time until I know they're going to do their job correctly. I chose Invidual because out of all the applicants he's been the least biased. He was a moderator for me before and still moderates the Cw sections. His opinion has always been based off facts and not personal feelings. MvRaM was chose because he was the second least biased. Although his temper can get the best of him, sometimes, he's really fair and take into consideration both sides of the arguments before jumping in the middle. He has always been strong on second chances and not bullying or trolling people. He's also on vent daily and able to contact me fairly easy throughout the day if a problem arises.

Both will make a great addition to the Moderator Team. Your jobs as Report mods will be to look through the current posts of the day and report any outstanding ones that deserve an infraction. Typically at the beginning of the next day I'll PM you, get your opinion on the matter and take a group vote on the outcome of the infraction. Of course, obvious reports like spamming and blatant shit talking will be dealt with by me immediately. Having one report mod EU and the other NA will help for not overloading one or the other through different times of the day so one of you isn't swamped with stuff while the other has nothing to do. Remember, Jason is the head report mod.

For all mods, remember the button to review reports is labeled at the top of the forum index and portal in the navigation bar and what it looks like this: Some Updates And Our New Moderator Team Reports_icon1

Our new mod team wouldn't be complete without some trial sections. Invidual has been working as a sub mod for awhile now and has been given the Arts and Entertainment sections to moderate. MvRaM and RR have been given the Combat Arms section to Moderate as they will be taking charge of the CA clan. Depending on their abilities they may get more. I likely will end up making more sections for Invidual so he can eventually be a global and be second hand to Jason. All mods should remember to try extra hard in following all the rules and guidelines as you're in the Trial stage.

I eventually want to get to a point where Jason can lead all the moderating with one other global mod, maybe two. And two people handling the report moderator. Leaving me less work and concentrating on admin work and more gaming.

Mods, remember to listen to Jason. He is the Group Leader of the Mod group and my second hand in moderating here. So what he says goes.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Birthday : 1988-05-17

http://nolimitclan.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Some Updates And Our New Moderator Team Empty Re: Some Updates And Our New Moderator Team

Post by CrazyMed Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:44 am

Congratulations Invidual and Mvram on being trial mods.

CrazyMed
Regular

Birthday : 1011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Some Updates And Our New Moderator Team Empty Re: Some Updates And Our New Moderator Team

Post by Kisser Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:04 am

Gratz Rene and Invi, hope you do a good job
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Birthday : 1996-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:31 am

Hehe, thanks guys and Spor ^^ I'll try my best.
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Birthday : 1993-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:10 am

Congrats guys! Hope you do good.
Ryan
Ryan
Contributer

Birthday : 1994-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:52 am

Congratulations, the two of you. Glad I'm getting some more assistance.

I am not worried of you guys doing your job incorrectly, I'm sure you guys will do great, if you need any help just come to me.
Jason
Jason
Contributer

Birthday : 1994-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Suri Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:16 am

congratz
Suri
Suri
Contributer

Birthday : 1993-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteAngel Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:38 am

congrats both of you:) you prob do a good job o.o
WhiteAngel
WhiteAngel
Contributer

Birthday : 1993-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:07 pm

Thanks guys, i know me and invi will do a great job.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Birthday : 1989-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultimatejedi Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:54 pm

Congratz Invidual and Rene. I know both of u will do a great and Fantastic job.
Ultimatejedi
Ultimatejedi
Regular

Birthday : 1995-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by John Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:05 pm

Congratz Invi and MV on being Mods! Was this the surprise you were talking about Invi?
John
John
Contributer

Birthday : 1994-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:35 pm

It was lol.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Birthday : 1988-05-17

http://nolimitclan.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by -RR- Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:31 am

thanks but i wanted diff color QQ
-RR-
-RR-
Contributer

Birthday : 1990-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down