•Nö•Lîm Multi-Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Credits to Fewamp for the 6 kills and the suicide =)

+11
-RR-
Adam
MvRaM
WhiteAngel
Bato
John
Sporadic
CrazyMed
Mountain
Drawnzor
pattern
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Credits to Fewamp for the 6 kills and the suicide =) - Page 2 Empty Re: Credits to Fewamp for the 6 kills and the suicide =)

Post by Jason Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:03 pm

romeoricky wrote:
Jason wrote:
MvRaM wrote:
romeoricky wrote:ikr stuff happens meh
Dude stfu, you don't even know what im talking about. you started sht with Jason, now you want to start with me? or is it that you want post and you are trying to start random shit to bring your post counts up?

Huh? I know that he started shit with me and it's kind of solved now but what do you mean by the fact that he doesn't know what you're talking about?
dunno wats fkin wrong with u but u need to stop fkin bitchin srsly dude every single time i hear u bitch or whine i dont wanna fk up the friendship we had for so fkin long but im just sayin i know wat u guys r talkin about lol and to me its things dat happen u guys on the other hand like to drag stuff around and around and around so i get it dat D man left clan and joined again so wat so many people do dat chill the effin fk down
STUFF HAPPENS

Yeah... I got that. But why would you quote me on it?
Jason
Jason
Contributer

Birthday : 1994-09-15

Back to top Go down

Credits to Fewamp for the 6 kills and the suicide =) - Page 2 Empty Re: Credits to Fewamp for the 6 kills and the suicide =)

Post by MvRaM Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:09 pm

Jason wrote:
MvRaM wrote:
Dude stfu, you don't even know what im talking about. you started sht with Jason, now you want to start with me? or is it that you want post and you are trying to start random shit to bring your post counts up?

Huh? I know that he started shit with me and it's kind of solved now but what do you mean by the fact that he doesn't know what you're talking about?
Dont worry about it, is between me and him now.

romeoricky wrote:
Jason wrote:
MvRaM wrote:

dunno wats fkin wrong with u but u need to stop fkin bitchin srsly dude every single time i hear u bitch or whine i dont wanna fk up the friendship we had for so fkin long but im just sayin i know wat u guys r talkin about lol and to me its things dat happen u guys on the other hand like to drag stuff around and around and around so i get it dat D man left clan and joined again so wat so many people do dat chill the effin fk down
STUFF HAPPENS

Dude you pissed me off there buddy, you come up with the dumb shit every time, i don't like the way you answer to other quotes, and sorry if i went over board there by saying all that, but seriously man you need to learn what to say some times.
Sporadic wrote:
MvRaM wrote:Dude spor chill, he can leave a do what he wants. I don't get why every one picks on him. Oh and hes not the only one with the alts in the clan.

Actually, he can't. Clan rules specify no multiple leaving the clan without having a good reason. He's lucky he's not perma kicked for leave more than 5 times. And his reason for leaving over and over is to join some random clan. So dude, MV, you chill.
hey i don't really care what happens to his account, i only care about the shit talks directed to him.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Birthday : 1989-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by -RR- Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:13 pm

MvRaM wrote:
Jason wrote:
MvRaM wrote:

Dont worry about it, is between me and him now.

romeoricky wrote:
Jason wrote:
MvRaM wrote:

STUFF HAPPENS

Dude you pissed me off there buddy, you come up with the dumb shit every time, i don't like the way you answer to other quotes, and sorry if i went over board there by saying all that, but seriously man you need to learn what to say some times.
Sporadic wrote:
MvRaM wrote:Dude spor chill, he can leave a do what he wants. I don't get why every one picks on him. Oh and hes not the only one with the alts in the clan.

Actually, he can't. Clan rules specify no multiple leaving the clan without having a good reason. He's lucky he's not perma kicked for leave more than 5 times. And his reason for leaving over and over is to join some random clan. So dude, MV, you chill.
hey i don't really care what happens to his account, i only care about the shit talks directed to him.
is it so hard for u to understand it?
@jason didnt mean to quote u lol
-RR-
-RR-
Contributer

Birthday : 1990-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:14 pm

Locked to prevent further drama.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Birthday : 1988-05-17

http://nolimitclan.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2