•Nö•Lîm Multi-Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Mods added

2 posters

Go down

New Mods added Empty New Mods added

Post by Sporadic Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:02 am

Added a couple new mods

admin_allinone and nademodes.

Admin all in one give those extra admin commands like slay2 bury and other shit like teleport.

Nade modes is really cool. You simply buy a regular grenade, it doesnt work with flash or smoke.. Then, select it by switching to the nade and then right click. It will cycle between these types of nades:

Normal: This is CS's default grenade.

Proximity: This grenade will explode when it detects a player within a certain radius.

Impact: This grenade will only explode when it comes in contact with a solid object.

Trip laser: This is the most complex mode. Throw this at the wall or ceiling, and it will take some time before it will activate.After it activates it will draw a laser. If anyone should blunder into the detection path, the grenade will launch itself in the direction of the victim/ explode (your choice).

Motion sensor: Like the proximity grenade, this detects players within a certain radius, but will only detonate if that player is moving above a certain speed. To avoid an explosion, crouch or walk around this grenade. Be careful, jumping around a motion sensing grenade is risky business!

Satchel charge: When you press the +use button (default e) the nade will explode.

Homing: Seeks the enemy!

It works with flash and smoke, but not with the same effect. If a flashed is used you can set up tripwire flashes, proximity flashes, or homing flashes etc. Same with smoke.

Figured those 6 or 7 of you registered here would enjoy this. I'm working on getting my dads bazooka launcher to work and then I'll be adding some Zombie Panic that we can toggle on and off.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Birthday : 1988-05-17

http://nolimitclan.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

New Mods added Empty Re: New Mods added

Post by MvRaM Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:02 pm

Yes finally. I been using this kinds of nades on zombie matches.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Birthday : 1989-12-21

Back to top Go down