•Nö•Lîm Multi-Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I quit................................................................................. Headshoot

+9
ArcAngel
Kisser
R0bi
Adam
Bato
MvRaM
Hercules
-RR-
John
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I quit................................................................................. Headshoot - Page 2 Empty Re: I quit................................................................................. Headshoot

Post by John Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:20 pm

So, doesn't change the fact that the Eu's in this clan were better than the NA's in this clan >.<
John
John
Contributer

Birthday : 1994-07-08

Back to top Go down

I quit................................................................................. Headshoot - Page 2 Empty Re: I quit................................................................................. Headshoot

Post by Bato Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:20 pm

There are beast NA's and beast EU's and chuck is wrong bout saying NA's are better then EU's and John is wrong bout saying EU's are better then NA's

This clan is NA and EU and we all have friends in both sides so i dont see why we should fight
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Birthday : 1991-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:23 pm

Yes, thank you. Someone understands.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Birthday : 1988-05-17

http://nolimitclan.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by John Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:25 pm

Sporadic wrote:Yes, thank you. Someone understands.

Didn't mean to say Eu's were better than NA's. OFC there are Pro Na's and we got some Pro Na's now since Pattern has been recruiting.
John
John
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:31 pm

John wrote:
Sporadic wrote:Yes, thank you. Someone understands.

Didn't mean to say Eu's were better than NA's. OFC there are Pro Na's and we got some Pro Na's now since Pattern has been recruiting.

John wrote: Even though the NA's might not be as good as Eu's in gunz

Well, what did you mean to say then?
Sporadic
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Back to top Go down

Post by John Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:32 pm

^
I changed my mind haha ^^. Na, I was oviously naive to say that Na's aren't as good when Na's are probably better 0.o
John
John
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:33 pm

Don't patronize me dude.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Back to top Go down

Post by John Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:40 pm

^
K sorry. But don't take this the wrong way, tbh I like more NA's in this clan in contrast to the Eu's...
John
John
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:41 pm

John wrote:^
K sorry. But don't take this the wrong way, tbh I like more NA's in this clan in contrast to the Eu's...

agreeeeeeed
Ryan
Ryan
Contributer

Birthday : 1994-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by John Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:42 pm

Investment wrote:

agreeeeeeed

Seriously I absolutely enjoy the time I have in vent purely because of the NA's there and they are all cool and have a good sense of humour.
John
John
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:43 pm

Yeah I like most of them, not all but they're chill ya
Ryan
Ryan
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by -RR- Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:44 pm

John wrote:
Investment wrote:

agreeeeeeed

Seriously I absolutely enjoy the time I have in vent purely because of the NA's there and they are all cool and have a good sense of humour.
yea true true ikr john is my mate beer buddies (eventhough i dont drink beer, milk is good enuf to get me high)
-RR-
-RR-
Contributer

Birthday : 1990-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by V1ncent Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:45 pm

romeoricky wrote:
John wrote:
Investment wrote:

agreeeeeeed

yea true true ikr john is my mate beer buddies (eventhough i dont drink beer, milk is good enuf to get me high)
LOL
V1ncent
V1ncent
Contributer

Birthday : 1995-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:47 pm

Too much off topic, I guess everyone got the point now?

Locked.
Jason
Jason
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2