•Nö•Lîm Multi-Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just want people their opinion

+9
Bato
ArcAngel
Ryuzei
John
V1ncent
Sirag
-RR-
Sporadic
Kirbyface
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Just want people their opinion - Page 2 Empty Re: Just want people their opinion

Post by -RR- Mon May 24, 2010 5:39 pm

Sirag wrote:^ nah Robi is cooler Very Happy
lol robi makes cool-o-meter run away lol dats how uncool he is
-RR-
-RR-
Contributer

Birthday : 1990-04-15

Back to top Go down

Just want people their opinion - Page 2 Empty Re: Just want people their opinion

Post by Sirag Mon May 24, 2010 5:40 pm

^ lol not funny , And he didnt ego so why is he now un-cool ?

Sirag
YAY I LIKE FORUMS

Birthday : 1990-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by V1ncent Mon May 24, 2010 5:41 pm

im cool Cool
V1ncent
V1ncent
Contributer

Birthday : 1995-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by John Mon May 24, 2010 5:59 pm

Vince is Cool haha ^^
John
John
Contributer

Birthday : 1994-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuzei Mon May 24, 2010 6:07 pm

funny how the only guy with kirby kinda is some belgian dude

but im kinda 50/50 on this topic

Ryuzei
Valued Member

Birthday : 1994-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by John Mon May 24, 2010 6:08 pm

^
Same brother.
John
John
Contributer

Birthday : 1994-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by -RR- Mon May 24, 2010 6:17 pm

im 50/50 untill robi bicthes
-RR-
-RR-
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Mon May 24, 2010 7:07 pm

I admit that I troll too hard sometimes. But he had it coming. He just rages and talks shit all the time. This was more than his second chance. Probably like his third.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Birthday : 1988-05-17

http://nolimitclan.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcAngel Mon May 24, 2010 7:27 pm

Well I have read all the pages on this thread and all I will say is this, Kirby hes 22 not 25, and these are his forums and web site, if you dont like it then leave, when you break clan rules or forum rules you are kicked and banned and thats all I will say about this useless thread, no one is even talking about the topic, all we are doing is hearing this shit about a 14yr old kid talking shit on these forums, again.
Robi has been warned about his attitude in game and on forums, he has been kicked for the same thing a few times. I warned him earlier in the day about it and he said he would stop, then he jumped in the middle of a disagreement between sporadic and wizzooo, as he always dos, he then started posting racist comments and then was warned again about breaking forum rules, and clan rules, he started going off again, as normal. He didn't get forum banned at 1st because robi has always been a good person, till the last few weeks when he started turning back into the same old robi. If you don't like this then find another clan and get off our forums.........
ArcAngel
ArcAngel
Contributer

Birthday : 1900-08-24

http://right_is_white@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Mon May 24, 2010 7:32 pm

Kirby shouldn't even see this section anymore since hes not in the clan. I'm moving this to the right section and removing Kirby out of the cw leader group which he was still in.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Back to top Go down

Post by -RR- Mon May 24, 2010 8:04 pm

[Re]Demption wrote:Well I have read all the pages on this thread and all I will say is this, Kirby hes 22 not 25, and these are his forums and web site, if you dont like it then leave, when you break clan rules or forum rules you are kicked and banned and thats all I will say about this useless thread, no one is even talking about the topic, all we are doing is hearing this shit about a 14yr old kid talking shit on these forums, again.
Robi has been warned about his attitude in game and on forums, he has been kicked for the same thing a few times. I warned him earlier in the day about it and he said he would stop, then he jumped in the middle of a disagreement between sporadic and wizzooo, as he always dos, he then started posting racist comments and then was warned again about breaking forum rules, and clan rules, he started going off again, as normal. He didn't get forum banned at 1st because robi has always been a good person, till the last few weeks when he started turning back into the same old robi. If you don't like this then find another clan and get off our forums.........
lol dont forget about him bitching between me and wizzo but its all cool now
-RR-
-RR-
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Mon May 24, 2010 8:18 pm

who bitching me?
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Birthday : 1991-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by -RR- Mon May 24, 2010 8:20 pm

Wizzo wrote:who bitching me?
lol wizzo come on xfire ill explain
-RR-
-RR-
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Mon May 24, 2010 8:24 pm

im on xfire and ur not
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Birthday : 1991-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by -RR- Mon May 24, 2010 8:32 pm

Wizzo wrote:im on xfire and ur not
im and ur not
-RR-
-RR-
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hercules Mon May 24, 2010 9:42 pm

^ had the same error with bato while ago(on my computer:(((( )

on topic: i dunno, i think trolling as moderator is kinda funny, i would do the same i think xd. But well, sometimes your trolling crossed the limit.
Hercules
Hercules
Contributer

Birthday : 1992-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Mon May 24, 2010 11:40 pm

Hercules wrote:But well, sometimes your trolling crossed the limit.

My trolling has •Nö•Lîm

I kinda realize that. I'll try cutting back a little bit.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Tue May 25, 2010 1:01 am

you kids need to grow up seriously. Spor did what he had to do?

Chuck gave him like 2-3 warning and he still dosn't listen, then wouldn't you get pissed too?
He tried to be AS flexible as possible and even after that he try's to act "cool". I am not saying that I hate robi just that spor did what was right

and the fact that he wrote " I like penis" so spor played a LITTLE fuking joke, you all start to get a boner. omg he is trying to act cool. He tries to keep these forums running smooth and when a user trys to fuk around then it doesn't go smooth.

Look at it this way, Spor was acting the way he did before robi did the sht? if you play around with him, it's only fair that he fuks around with you. You have to know your limits to what you can do with somone. for e.g vin and ryan know each other very very very very well, they joke around with each other all the time, if i did that it's a whooooole different story

Adam
Contributer

Birthday : 1992-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Minampped Tue May 25, 2010 1:11 am

ALL STFU, SPOR HAS HIS LITTLE FUN AND WE ALL GOT A LAUGH ABOUT IT!
(cept' kird, he's prolly on his period)

Minampped
Regular

Birthday : 1996-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Tue May 25, 2010 1:48 am

Farewell wrote:you kids need to grow up seriously. Spor did what he had to do?

Chuck gave him like 2-3 warning and he still dosn't listen, then wouldn't you get pissed too?
He tried to be AS flexible as possible and even after that he try's to act "cool". I am not saying that I hate robi just that spor did what was right

and the fact that he wrote " I like penis" so spor played a LITTLE fuking joke, you all start to get a boner. omg he is trying to act cool. He tries to keep these forums running smooth and when a user trys to fuk around then it doesn't go smooth.

Look at it this way, Spor was acting the way he did before robi did the sht? if you play around with him, it's only fair that he fuks around with you. You have to know your limits to what you can do with somone. for e.g vin and ryan know each other very very very very well, they joke around with each other all the time, if i did that it's a whooooole different story

Thank you for your support and seeing the situation as I did. I admit that I'm an old school troll and if I wasn't I would have just straight banned him without playing around. But being that I am a troll I played around with him first.

Like I said earlier, Kirby only cared this much because the same thing happened to him on the old forums. I did something similar to Vin, but Kirby didn't get mad then. Know why? Cause Kirby doesn't like Vin and is bias to similar situations.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Tue May 25, 2010 3:05 am

Kirby, a question for you:

How can you abuse your powers if you are the one who created the forums. and YOU choose the way it works?

As Spor said, his troll actually gave him ANOTHER EXTRA chance if he didn't troll then robi wouldn't have had the "i like penis" and just ban.

Adam
Contributer

Birthday : 1992-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Tue May 25, 2010 3:51 am

That's actually right. The restricted account is the last step before ban. I leave 2 forums open intentionally so people can try and redeem themselves. After awhile of only being able to post in 2 sections there's still the possibility of getting your full account access back.

But Robi choose to make an ego topic and talk crap instead. Vincent was in the restricted group as well and was on his way to getting his account access back. But I over-reacted and banned him first. Which is why he got to come back so soon.

Bottom line Kirby, he was talking shit all over this forum to 5 different people the last 2 weeks. The day he got banned my dad quoted at least 10 negative things he was saying to people and made a warning topic for him. ( He even lied about this and tried pinning blame on Vincent regardless of the system IP logs ) And then in the same day he made racist comments and ego'ed like a child. I did troll him in the end, but that was after all of this.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirag Tue May 25, 2010 5:46 am

^ Lol i see more people with racist things.
Btw about the IP adress Vin is back so u can ask at him if he did post some ego comments with Robis Account.
And the most ego's what i readed in Att: Robi Topic looks like just fun egoing and u guys take it serious ?

Sirag
YAY I LIKE FORUMS

Birthday : 1990-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbyface Tue May 25, 2010 2:43 pm

[Re]Demption wrote:Well I have read all the pages on this thread and all I will say is this, Kirby hes 22 not 25, and these are his forums and web site, if you dont like it then leave, when you break clan rules or forum rules you are kicked and banned and thats all I will say about this useless thread, no one is even talking about the topic, all we are doing is hearing this shit about a 14yr old kid talking shit on these forums, again.

it's not about him kicking, it was right to kick him... but the way he did it is imo not how he should have done it....

Minampped wrote:ALL STFU, SPOR HAS HIS LITTLE FUN AND WE ALL GOT A LAUGH ABOUT IT!
(cept' kird, he's prolly on his period)

this is one of the little kids who think 'lolol he likes penis' when spor did that....

first of all learn to type my name before trying to 'burn' me, it's not kird but kirby nt tho 12 year old korean kid who tries to be a gangsta with his big ass glasses..... I showed my friends how an asian shouldn't dress... we had a good laugh with you ^^
Kirbyface
Kirbyface
Contributer

Birthday : 1992-08-20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9wYAqR0N30

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbyface Tue May 25, 2010 2:45 pm

Sporadic wrote:That's actually right. The restricted account is the last step before ban. I leave 2 forums open intentionally so people can try and redeem themselves. After awhile of only being able to post in 2 sections there's still the possibility of getting your full account access back.

But Robi choose to make an ego topic and talk crap instead. Vincent was in the restricted group as well and was on his way to getting his account access back. But I over-reacted and banned him first. Which is why he got to come back so soon.

Bottom line Kirby, he was talking shit all over this forum to 5 different people the last 2 weeks. The day he got banned my dad quoted at least 10 negative things he was saying to people and made a warning topic for him. ( He even lied about this and tried pinning blame on Vincent regardless of the system IP logs ) And then in the same day he made racist comments and ego'ed like a child. I did troll him in the end, but that was after all of this.

sorry for double post....

but you forget that one of those 5 people was ME!

and i hate him, he hates me! but this still doesn't mean you must do such childish stuff imo.....
Kirbyface
Kirbyface
Contributer

Birthday : 1992-08-20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9wYAqR0N30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next