•Nö•Lîm Multi-Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next month getting active again!

+12
-RR-
Hercules
Adam
Robi
V1ncent
ArcAngel
Ovyda
WhiteAngel
Ryan
John
nsyw
Kirbyface
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Next month getting active again! - Page 2 Empty Re: Next month getting active again!

Post by nsyw Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:25 pm

i have 1 girl char , but it only has DF+Grey Dust set , but it has only HP meds , no AP meds , and 0 bounty
nsyw
nsyw
Contributer

Birthday : 1993-09-17

Back to top Go down

Next month getting active again! - Page 2 Empty Re: Next month getting active again!

Post by -RR- Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:29 pm

nsyw wrote:i have 1 girl char , but it only has DF+Grey Dust set , but it has only HP meds , no AP meds , and 0 bounty
sure pm me the acc info
-RR-
-RR-
Contributer

Birthday : 1990-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by nsyw Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:30 pm

i trust u not to use the forum acc or change the pw tho
nsyw
nsyw
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by -RR- Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:34 pm

nsyw wrote:i trust u not to use the forum acc or change the pw tho
u can totaly trust me
-RR-
-RR-
Contributer

Birthday : 1990-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:36 pm

^ lmao. spoken like a true scammer.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Birthday : 1988-05-17

http://nolimitclan.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nsyw Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:36 pm

^ xD that acc aint worth much anyways
nsyw
nsyw
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbyface Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:59 pm

Invidual wrote:
Kirbyface wrote:
Invidual wrote:
Kirbyface wrote:
nsyw wrote:Hey Kirb wut bout me n Accurative bring some Azns xD we sux in tourney but u kno Azns can ezily keep 80% ratios in normal cws

fine :p

but aussies go with aussies i hate to play with laggers as teamm8 XD (or i must put my old modem, he gives nat to every1 O.o)

ps, to people who say 'is he joining?'

i said 'possible cw team members'

so it's not sure, i think artem wont join but yeah you never know with him -.-

and BasBeast, we just had an argue nothing more.... but yeah i'm not sure if he's loyal, but i'm sure he'll help during tourney to bring points ^^

Last time when I asked you to let him help us getting points you said he stays in this clan or he can't join.

What has changed now?;o

Well anyway I hope he will join and stay active. Good luck getting new cw team.

I guess you wont be cwing for us?...

Like I'm even welcome?.. I remember last tourney how much you needed me..

you're always welcome O.o, it's not because i troll you that i don't like you....

and i can use all the help atm =/
Kirbyface
Kirbyface
Contributer

Birthday : 1992-08-20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9wYAqR0N30

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:09 pm

No need to delete my post without telling me why, it's not like your posts are useful.
you're getting on my nerves, no need to abuse x))
Ryan
Ryan
Contributer

Birthday : 1994-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:37 pm

Kirbyface wrote:
Invidual wrote:
Kirbyface wrote:
Invidual wrote:
Kirbyface wrote:
nsyw wrote:Hey Kirb wut bout me n Accurative bring some Azns xD we sux in tourney but u kno Azns can ezily keep 80% ratios in normal cws

fine :p

but aussies go with aussies i hate to play with laggers as teamm8 XD (or i must put my old modem, he gives nat to every1 O.o)

ps, to people who say 'is he joining?'

i said 'possible cw team members'

so it's not sure, i think artem wont join but yeah you never know with him -.-

and BasBeast, we just had an argue nothing more.... but yeah i'm not sure if he's loyal, but i'm sure he'll help during tourney to bring points ^^

Last time when I asked you to let him help us getting points you said he stays in this clan or he can't join.

What has changed now?;o

Well anyway I hope he will join and stay active. Good luck getting new cw team.

I guess you wont be cwing for us?...

Like I'm even welcome?.. I remember last tourney how much you needed me..

you're always welcome O.o, it's not because i troll you that i don't like you....

and i can use all the help atm =/

Ye I remember last tourney how much you needed me.

"Invi get on" "Be active" "We need points" I come on and all I see is Ryan, Kefje, uigyi, Vince, Thana and you cwing. If someone like kefje has to get a break then everyone else also. If you were playing 4's and someone had to go you better play 3's than take me to 4's or you play 3's someone has to go you go 2's then because "we have good tw" "faster to get points" "easy points" I was never really needed, I was ignored.
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Birthday : 1993-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:54 pm

invi wanna play with us?
we won't play with you as much as with our lineup because we'll be on most of the time.
but we can really use you, we will probably have 2 3v3 teams cwing every day, EQUAL teams, maybe sometimes 4v4.
But you are really needed, and we will play with you x)
Ryan
Ryan
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:56 pm

Everybody begging for invi now Very Happy

Adam
Contributer

Birthday : 1992-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by nsyw Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:56 pm

^ i c what u done thar
nsyw
nsyw
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbyface Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:01 pm

Investment wrote:No need to delete my post without telling me why, it's not like your posts are useful.

deleted because this is no limit forum, if you want members don't steal these because you can't handle it that i'm better than you so you got put aside....

@invi, because you always wait for hours to get on when i ask =/, then i found another team to play with... i normally never ditch you.... i most of the time split up, only during tourney i prefer 3v3 than 2v2's x 2 because 3's are alot more points.... you must understand.....
Kirbyface
Kirbyface
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by nsyw Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:03 pm

in my time in elysium... xD

i know they rarely ditch...
nsyw
nsyw
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:04 pm

Investment wrote:invi wanna play with us?
we won't play with you as much as with our lineup because we'll be on most of the time.
but we can really use you, we will probably have 2 3v3 teams cwing every day, EQUAL teams, maybe sometimes 4v4.

That's what I like. 2 3v3 teams EQUAL is the best option to get many points fast.

I understand when there is all line up on then of course you better play together to get even better tw.
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbyface Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:05 pm

nsyw wrote:in my time in elysium... xD

i know they rarely ditch...

because we got feelings :p

ask cosmic and white... i cwed with them because it was open month, and i've let hycus with dell do 2's....
Kirbyface
Kirbyface
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:05 pm

^chill baddie rofl trying to cause drama now? i didnt do sh1t and you start random egoing again
but ok fine but ur the one who got ditched XDDDDD soz for not being able to fill the empty spot clop left, ur a nobody xddddd
i think i touched your ego xddddd

not 'stealing' rofl most of the better original no limit members know who they want to play with x)))

ashamed you had to turn no limit into elysium xddd
new clan rep, l0L bads

ok ill stop cy@

xoxo
Ryan
Ryan
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbyface Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:06 pm

Invidual wrote:
Investment wrote:invi wanna play with us?

That's what I like. 2 3v3 teams EQUAL is the best option to get many points fast.

I understand when there is all line up on then of course you better play together to get even better tw.

i wouldn't ditch if it was like that.... only when 4 people or 5 are on.....
Kirbyface
Kirbyface
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:07 pm

Kirbyface wrote:
Investment wrote:No need to delete my post without telling me why, it's not like your posts are useful.

deleted because this is no limit forum, if you want members don't steal these because you can't handle it that i'm better than you so you got put aside....

@invi, because you always wait for hours to get on when i ask =/, then i found another team to play with... i normally never ditch you.... i most of the time split up, only during tourney i prefer 3v3 than 2v2's x 2 because 3's are alot more points.... you must understand.....

You never were ditching me before tourney came on, then you cw'd only with the pros, I was really active and nobody needed me so I found other clan and I was already as first sub and maybe would have been even in the line up but then that stupid sanatorium...
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbyface Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:08 pm

Investment wrote:^chill baddie rofl trying to cause drama now? i didnt do sh1t and you start random egoing again
but ok fine but ur the one who got ditched XDDDDD soz for not being able to fill the empty spot clop left, ur a nobody xddddd
i think i touched your ego xddddd

not 'stealing' rofl most of the better original no limit members know who they want to play with x)))

ashamed you had to turn no limit into elysium xddd
new clan rep, l0L bads

ok ill stop cy@

xoxo

i never changed it too Elysium, only now because the 'true no limit members' left the clan, so who's a true member now? i think me, i stick with the clan unlike you....
Kirbyface
Kirbyface
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by nsyw Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:09 pm

Sorry im oldest genest here

xoxo Next month getting active again! - Page 2 Affraid
nsyw
nsyw
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:12 pm

just because you rejoin a clan doesn't mean you're not loyal to it
ive always been a no limit member even if im not in the clan, you're in the clan for like 5 months now? gj man you're still not a real member in my eyes, and never will be
you were actually pretty succesful in a tourney for the first time. guess what? you played with no limit
didn't you get knocked out the other 2 times first round?

we will always be seen as the real no limit, you won't fit in, and you never will, because what used to be no limit, isn't no limit anymore
Ryan
Ryan
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hercules Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:14 pm

Investment wrote:just because you rejoin a clan doesn't mean you're not loyal to it
ive always been a no limit member even if im not in the clan, you're in the clan for like 5 months now? gj man you're still not a real member in my eyes, and never will be
you were actually pretty succesful in a tourney for the first time. guess what? you played with no limit

we will always be seen as the real no limit, you won't fit in, and you never will, because what used to be no limit, isn't no limit anymore
QfT
Hercules
Hercules
Contributer

Birthday : 1992-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbyface Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:15 pm

Investment wrote:just because you rejoin a clan doesn't mean you're not loyal to it

w/e, with me you made the best prestation atm

10/7 vs vision....

ps, with king and Einstein we twice had first round a clan who gone to the final..... that's something different than mayhem and that clan from emma watson.....

and you left the clan many times, you see this clan as subclan never as your main clan

you only come to screw stuff up
Kirbyface
Kirbyface
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by nsyw Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:16 pm

mayhem semi finalists yooyo
nsyw
nsyw
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next