•Nö•Lîm Multi-Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idle and Support ( go afk in the cc and a private contact address )

Go down

Idle and Support  ( go afk in the cc and a private contact address ) Empty Idle and Support ( go afk in the cc and a private contact address )

Post by Sporadic Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:14 am

Idle:

We're trying to get the clan a little more popular. In order to do so, we need to keep our cc near the top of the list. Most traffic to clans comes when you remain at the top of the list, since a lot of people don't even bother looking past the first few clans. We need more of you to idle afk in the cc so we can stay at the top 24/7

I'm afk in my room most of the time. The room is normally called Check us out @www.no-limit-.tk and the pass is gghf so you can even idle in my afk room too. Or make the same room so the rest of the clan knows it.

Support:

I made a confidential way for clan members to reach me or love. It's a community help desk we both will be checking daily. Here's the email address for it. Just mail when you have any questions or concerns that you don't wish to make public on the forums.

[url=mailto://help_desk@nolimitmail.tk]help_desk@nolimitmail.tk [/url]

There's an underscore after help and before desk. Make sure you copy the address correctly.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Birthday : 1988-05-17

http://nolimitclan.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down