•Nö•Lîm Multi-Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deadman Wonderland Manga to End in July

2 posters

Go down

Deadman Wonderland Manga to End in July Empty Deadman Wonderland Manga to End in July

Post by MvRaM Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:32 pm

Deadman Wonderland Manga to End in July %CE%B1%CF%81%CF%87%CE%B5%CE%AF%CE%BF+%CE%BB%CE%AE%CF%88%CE%B7%CF%82

The August issue of Kadokawa Shoten's Monthly Shōnen Ace magazine is announcing on Wednesday that Jinsei Kataoka and Kazuma Kondou's Deadman Wonderland survival action manga will end in the next issue on July 26. Kadokawa had reported last month that the 13th and final volume of the Deadman Wonderland manga is slated for summer. The manga returned from hiatus in January with the first chapter of the manga's final arc.
Kataoka and Kondou premiered the series in Monthly Shōnen Ace in 2006. Tokyopop published the first five volumes of the manga before the company shut down its North American publishing division last year. Kadokawa Shoten released the manga's 12th compiled volume in Japan last month.
The manga got a 12-episode television anime adaptation last year, and Funimation released the series in North America on DVD in October.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Birthday : 1989-12-21

Back to top Go down

Deadman Wonderland Manga to End in July Empty Re: Deadman Wonderland Manga to End in July

Post by Bato Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:07 pm

They only released like 3 or 4 new chapters.... I didn't expect it to end this soon after returning Sad I am looking forward to it though. What will happen in the end.. And i wonder if the anime will return when the manga ends. Not much chance, but you never know.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Birthday : 1991-02-03

Back to top Go down