•Nö•Lîm Multi-Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Anime Character Should Run For President?

2 posters

Go down

Which Anime Character Should Run For President? Empty Which Anime Character Should Run For President?

Post by MvRaM Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:09 am

Candidate #1 Representing The Fantasy Party Death The Kid
From Soul Eater
Which Anime Character Should Run For President? 1052743_508925919175217_1009145894_o
Death The kid would be a great president for his intentions for our country would be to remain perfectly symmetrical. Also Death the kid is well known for his punctuality. One thing he would promise as president  is to deliver what the people need when we need it the most. There for our economy will be fixed quickly, as well as funding for education and pensions for senor citizens would be given equal symmetrical values in money

Candidate #2 Representing The Mecha Party Lelouch Lamperouge
From Code Geass
Which Anime Character Should Run For President? 943230_508927439175065_1134073175_n
Now Lelouch Lamperouge  is Known for being Intelligent, sophisticated, and arrogant  as well as being an aristocrat. Lelouch would be president that would sacrifice anything for his country in times of war. Though with good intentions Lelouch would be very cynical as to putting civilians , soldiers at risk. Non the less he would not let our country be taken over nor would he let us lose our freedom for he would defend our rights

Candidate # 3 Representing The Fantasy Party Colonel Roy Mustang
From Full Metal Alchemist
Which Anime Character Should Run For President? 1044043_508926522508490_1934558468_n
The great thing that would make Roy Mustang a good President is the  fact that he cares deeply for civilians and his country being a colonel in the army. Though very col at times as well as bold he shows compassion for all people specially the young children. Also one thing that would be great about Roy Mustang being president i that he would have a mini skirt army which isn’t really bad now that you quiet think of it.

Candiadate  #4 Representing The Mecha party Spike Spiegal
From CowBoy BeBop
Which Anime Character Should Run For President? 996190_508926035841872_1490903781_n

The one great thing about having Spike Spiegal as  President would be that civilians would never go hungrty and the poor would never be poor. I think a lot of people of our country can relate to that suffering economically that we can’t make ends meat or get food on the the table. Spike Spiegal can relate to this very well indeed for he had to chase down criminals as bounty hunter just to get money for food and supplies. So Spike Spiegal knows the struggle of what the working class in this country go though. so if we had somone like him for president America would no longer no hunger or unequal wages.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Birthday : 1989-12-21

Back to top Go down

Which Anime Character Should Run For President? Empty Re: Which Anime Character Should Run For President?

Post by Ovyda Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:36 am

Shit... Lelouch and Mustang both such great options o.o I don't know... maybe Mustang I'd give my vote in the end.
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Birthday : 1993-03-17

Back to top Go down