•Nö•Lîm Multi-Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Summer Season Is Among Us - The 5 Anime to Watch

5 posters

Go down

The Summer Season Is Among Us - The 5 Anime to Watch  Empty The Summer Season Is Among Us - The 5 Anime to Watch

Post by MvRaM Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:01 am

"The Spring season is coming to a close, and July officially marks the beginning of the Summer anime season. With around 50 anime being aired, there is just not enough time to watch every single show. To make your life a little easier, here are the 5 series that are guaranteed to be a hit."
Blood Lad

The Summer Season Is Among Us - The 5 Anime to Watch  1-Aow6Ze3jAFFX7YV5p72fnAsCeed53m_gVtX The Summer Season Is Among Us - The 5 Anime to Watch  RnyME0YG1LNk8EHQI0Rp69iA-VLA0GenJNhGs66iTOB8c1ZnzCedKn4IQQ1TgPbkp5iEelm36kTJFBjOay4KuM6bH7qcaDUwPqvVhu6lL8w-zjlO2zdM0Qsz The Summer Season Is Among Us - The 5 Anime to Watch  1-Aow6Ze3jAFFX7YV5p72fnAsCeed53m_gVtX The Summer Season Is Among Us - The 5 Anime to Watch  1-Aow6Ze3jAFFX7YV5p72fnAsCeed53m_gVtX The Summer Season Is Among Us - The 5 Anime to Watch  1-Aow6Ze3jAFFX7YV5p72fnAsCeed53m_gVtX
Blood Lad is the upcoming adaptation of the highly popular manga of the same name. Announced back in 2011, we are finally going to see the crazy adventure that Staz partakes in. Staz is a vampire that is obsessed with the human world, and he has a chance to explore it. Fuyumi, a human girl, is killed and is stuck wandering the demon world, until Stanz promises to bring her back to life. Brain's Base (Durarara!!) is the studio behind the adaptation, and it is sure to be a hit. Blood Lad will premiere on July 8th and run for 10 episodes.
Rozen Maiden

The Summer Season Is Among Us - The 5 Anime to Watch  OAu_0gkuZmLfGAjXgCCCBZNP61U8TSdiMejZJAm_oCwolBGE_wUgz4pX64IX1yrv7XJFPXeagLSnfqTgH8Pp3Y0820eUWOPi7_9vzhe9k1q_EsYMIusjT3Lh
It has been nearly seven years since the last Rozen Maiden OVA aired, so it is very nice to see the series make a return. Studio Deen (Fate/stay Night) is behind the new series, which takes place in an alternate universe. Based on the second manga that started in 2008, Jun is a university student who finds himself in possession of a magazine called "How to Make a Girl". He puts the doll together, and it comes to life as Shinku, and Jun struggles to deal with his new life. Rozen Maiden will premier on July 5th and run for 12 episodes.
Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya

The Summer Season Is Among Us - The 5 Anime to Watch  OM4hNU4QzUzzGm9KDyTqEwPdeNUnOj0_15ubvbhdSHekq0ijIQCOPIuSpms5K5aLhbWxLVJAXUxDVxaEoQCqXw7tJCy-hTD4ivo_nCVZBdwVgxQmOcj0QSRp
The world of the Nasuverse, home of Fate/stay Night and Tsukihime, is no stranger to spin-offs. Fate/kaleid stars Illyasviel von Einzbern, or Illya, as a school girl who is tasked with finding the seven Class Cards which house Heroic Spirits of legend. Rin Tōsaka is tasked with training Illya in becoming a powerful magical girl so she can succeed. Looking to take a break from all the death and depression, Fate/kaleid is not only looking like a another great entery into the Nasuverse, but also the magical girl genre. The series will premiere on July 6th and run for 10 episodes.
Free!

The Summer Season Is Among Us - The 5 Anime to Watch  XhQFMb3edIp-rYF79pWiLe0hFRkrfFw1QkBt3NmyjQTaB7Dyt6J7v_d2BKZHQbIUOlawdufpT-oD_0_QbcedsAqEkbIWYS0xW58-Q_nG1zHQNi4lJkjNXCvq
Do you feel like you have been denied male fanservice? KyoAni listened, and decided to make Free!, which is based on a novel titled High Speed. While you may watch for the fanservice, you will stay for the finely toned story. Haruka, Makoto, Nagisa, and Rin were friends whom were part of their elementary school swimming team. While they are in high school, Rin returns from studying abroad and challenges Haruka to a race, and wins. Not to be outdone by his rival, Haruka forms a swimming club at his high school. Fanservice, drama, and swimming...what more can you ask for? Free! premieres on July 4th and will run for 12 episodes.
Monogatari Series Second Season

The Summer Season Is Among Us - The 5 Anime to Watch  CjxuI6C6Km1VwwuWqavGKVf0Z4jFET4fkeISsRUv8vqrZiNtaXe6tQIbzWm-aBKCWauwxbEbf8Afu-zOFz3MYkbGGGTgxYTfeP1_i9W0gdUjh-9BNeDdL1PX
The Monogatari series of Light Novels are highly popular, and the same can be said for their anime adaptations. Monogatari Series Second Season takes place right after Nisemonogatari and is made up of stories featuring the entire cast of Monogatari characters. The blend of comedy, romance, and the supernatural, along with some great characters, makes Monogatari Series Second Season the show to watch this summer. The series will premiere on July 7th and run for 24 episodes.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Birthday : 1989-12-21

Back to top Go down

The Summer Season Is Among Us - The 5 Anime to Watch  Empty Re: The Summer Season Is Among Us - The 5 Anime to Watch

Post by Bato Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:17 am

Blood Lad is most promosing for me. Also 1 called Danganpan something. Free is the one i'm least looking forward to.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Birthday : 1991-02-03

Back to top Go down

The Summer Season Is Among Us - The 5 Anime to Watch  Empty Re: The Summer Season Is Among Us - The 5 Anime to Watch

Post by Ovyda Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:52 am

Danganronpa for me.

But summer season seems awesome.
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Birthday : 1993-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:15 am

Kingdom, TWGOK, Highschool DxD, Blood Lad and maybe Danganronpa. Other than that nothing interesting for me.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:48 am

Bato wrote:Kingdom, TWGOK, Highschool DxD, Blood Lad and maybe Danganronpa. Other than that nothing interesting for me.

Hehe agree with this list. Except TWGOK, because idk which one that is o.0
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Birthday : 1996-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:59 am

The World God Only Knows 3rd season. I don't think you'd like it Kisser.
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:55 am

Eh, Bato likes it.... Bato and I have similar tastes. What's it about?
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Birthday : 1996-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by V1ncent Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:39 am

Kimi no Iru Machi, Monogatari series, Blood Lad, Love Lab, Gin no Saji, Inu to Hasami, It's not my fault that I'm popular, Rozen Maiden,  Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku, Gatchaman Crowds, Free!, TWGOK, Fate/kaleid, Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi, Danganronpa.

gonna check them all out Laughing
V1ncent
V1ncent
Contributer

Birthday : 1995-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:18 am

Kisser wrote:Eh, Bato likes it.... Bato and I have similar tastes. What's it about?
Well I am surprised Bato likes it actually.

MAL:

Synopsis
Keima is a dating sim champion. Cute girls are rendered powerless by his irresistible game playing techniques. Too bad things aren't that way in the real world. That is, until his tempting game playing causes a real live—and very bubbly-cute—demon hunter named Elsie to materialize! Now Elsie wants Keima to help her free hot girls from sneaky demons who secretly possess them. "

Ovyda: MC is addicted to dating sim games (playing visual novels) and calls himself the god of conquest. One day a cute demon girl appears and makes a contract with him. What he has to do is to capture's girls heart, to be blunt make her fall inlove with him and then her evil spirit will disappear. There is a new girl every 3rd episode that he has to make them fall for him even tho he's interested only in 2D girls... So yeah basically it's a romance, harem, comedy and supernatural genre anime. 
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:37 am

I was suprised i liked it aswell to be honest, but frankly it's just really good. 

Keima is one of the most epic chars i've seen, in his own way, not in a badass way. He is hilarious and can be pretty cool at times. He always just does what he wants to do, even when a teacher says otherwise. I like that about him.

Elsie is one of the cutest girls i've seen in anime and she always makes me laugh. Good jokes, always positive. (sometimes overpositive)

It's filled with good humour and the episodes actually flew by.

What made me start watching were the name ''The World God Only Knows'', it interested me. And the OP:

(the part where Keima is walking with his computer and they sing ''god only knows bla bla bla'' is just epic)

It all just intrigued me into watching it and i enjoyed it alot. You should try it Kisser, but i can't promise if you'll like it. Just go into it without any thoughts and see how it is.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by V1ncent Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:03 pm

when people say Keima I always think they say gamer Laughing
V1ncent
V1ncent
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:57 pm

There's no fanservice, no big boobs, no badass fights and etc. Hard to believe Kisser would like, but... since Bato liked it. Maybe TWGOK has some hidden potential to awaken Kisser too Surprised
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:59 pm

To bad it didn't awaken Bato to the fullest. He should be watching more anime other than shonnen IMO. There is so many other good anime out there.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Birthday : 1989-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:24 pm

Well he does watch seinen/comedy/sport/mystery already, but he does lack shoujo/slice of life one's.

Romance would be too much for him right now I think Very Happy
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:13 pm

Right now? I'll never get into slice of life stuff. I mean the real ones. You'll know what i mean. If an anime is truly good, and not focussed on school girls/boys and what they do in their lifes then i might like it. I like sports genre, i like Space Brothers. There's a bunch of stuff outside shounen that i like, but stuff like Haganai, i just don't wanna see. I'm only watching that one because it's an activity on Dubtopia.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by V1ncent Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:14 am

Josei anime should be more popular Sad
V1ncent
V1ncent
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:13 pm

Go watch Nodame Cantabile already!
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down