•Nö•Lîm Multi-Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Five Anime Characters I Want To Punch In The Face This Season

5 posters

Go down

Five Anime Characters I Want To Punch In The Face This Season Empty Five Anime Characters I Want To Punch In The Face This Season

Post by MvRaM Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:53 pm

MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Birthday : 1989-12-21

Back to top Go down

Five Anime Characters I Want To Punch In The Face This Season Empty Re: Five Anime Characters I Want To Punch In The Face This Season

Post by Bato Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:10 pm

1 real life person i want to punch in the face, the guy who wrote this.

Right after the first line at Jinbei i didn't take him seriously anymore. Trying to write a real article and then using such language. Besides, Jinbei isn't even annoying imo
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Birthday : 1991-02-03

Back to top Go down

Five Anime Characters I Want To Punch In The Face This Season Empty Re: Five Anime Characters I Want To Punch In The Face This Season

Post by Kisser Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:25 pm

Yeah I feel like punching the guy who wrote this more than I would punch any of those characters. Fucking asshole even put in spoilers. Why would someone even write an article about ANIME characters he hates, having a bad day? 

I LAUGH AT THIS FOOL!!! HAHAHAHAHA!

And he called Eren a faggot. Unforgivable.
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Birthday : 1996-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by V1ncent Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:06 am

didn't read because I'm not sure if there are oreimo spoilers Sad
V1ncent
V1ncent
Contributer

Birthday : 1995-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:38 pm

Bato wrote:1 real life person i want to punch in the face, the guy who wrote this.

Right after the first line at Jinbei i didn't take him seriously anymore. Trying to write a real article and then using such language. Besides, Jinbei isn't even annoying imo

Kisser wrote:Yeah I feel like punching the guy who wrote this more than I would punch any of those characters. Fucking asshole even put in spoilers. Why would someone even write an article about ANIME characters he hates, having a bad day? 

Seems you two have a problem against me. I didn't write this article, but I agree with him on Jinbei, Eren and especially Nai.
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Birthday : 1993-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:55 pm

Ovyda wrote:
Bato wrote:1 real life person i want to punch in the face, the guy who wrote this.

Kisser wrote:Yeah I feel like punching the guy who wrote this more than I would punch any of those characters. Fucking asshole even put in spoilers. Why would someone even write an article about ANIME characters he hates, having a bad day? 

Seems you two have a problem against me. I didn't write this article, but I agree with him on Jinbei, Eren and especially Nai.

IDK for Bato but for me it's more with the way the guy wrote it than the characters he hates. I only know Eren but I can see why someone would hate him, shit I'd probably hate him too if it wasn't for the fact that he can turn into a titan.
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:27 pm

Like i said, if you write an article and use this language, then i don't take you seriously. And what is annoying about Jinbei? He's a shounen main char so he's annoying? He's kinda funny actually.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:57 pm

Bato wrote:Like i said, if you write an article and use this language, then i don't take you seriously. And what is annoying about Jinbei? He's a shounen main char so he's annoying? He's kinda funny actually.

So where's your "punch in the face" talk now? I thought you want to punch a person who wrote that? I agree with him. Shouldn't I be on your list now as well?

Same applies to Kisser. Both of you talk shit about that guy, since I agree with him, I suppose that's how you think about me too?

Which part of Jinbe is funny? That he's a total airhead? From the very first episode I loved Mugai and Shungiku, but Jinbe was just a pure facepalm character. But I didn't say anything, because most shounen's love to start with a total airhead and weakling char, who becomes strong but stays stupid.

One of the greatest exception's is Luffy (simple-minded yet hilarious). Although not sure if I can compare to Jinbe, because Luffy is strong from the begging.
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:15 pm

But those things are funny to me. It's not like i say he's the best joker i have ever seen, but i don't mind him at all. He's not my favorite character. Mugai is alot better and Koikawa is my favorite after that 3 swords style.

And what's the problem? If you want me to punch you in the face this badly, then why not? Laughing
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:29 pm

V1ncent wrote:didn't read because I'm not sure if there are oreimo spoilers Sad

Don't, there is a couple. But if you want to read it just skip the part about oreimo.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:23 pm

Bato wrote:And what's the problem? If you want me to punch you in the face this badly, then why not? Laughing
If you are brave enough, hopefully you'll get a chance to try one day to see how tough you are. Smile
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:04 pm

Ovyda wrote:
Bato wrote:And what's the problem? If you want me to punch you in the face this badly, then why not? Laughing

If you are brave enough, hopefully you'll get a chance to try one day to see how tough you are. Smile

I'll do a gomu gomu no bazooka on you.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:54 am

I'll do a gomu gomu no dick slap. 
And I'm not bashing on the guy for hating, but for the way he put it into the article. It sounds like an idiot who's having a bad day ranting about anime characters. And he put spoilers, that's messed up.
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:31 am

Kisser wrote: And I'm not bashing on the guy for hating, but for the way he put it into the article. It sounds like an idiot who's having a bad day ranting about anime characters. And he put spoilers, that's messed up.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by V1ncent Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:50 am

@mvram: it better be kuroneko xD

anyway why can't I write under a quote anymore wtf
V1ncent
V1ncent
Contributer

Birthday : 1995-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:06 am

yeah i had the same.. It writes in the quote instead
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:38 pm

@Vince, same...

I contacted Spor, he said he will look into.
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:20 pm

V1ncent wrote:it better be kuroneko xD

anyway why can't I write under a quote anymore wtf

Just keep watching lol. Oh and I can quote just fine.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:59 pm

wtf............
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:15 pm

I still cant..
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:25 am

Ovyda wrote:wtf............

It works for me.

Bato wrote:I still cant..

Strange.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down