•Nö•Lîm Multi-Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top 10 Anime Couples (2013 edition)

4 posters

Go down

Top 10 Anime Couples (2013 edition)  Empty Top 10 Anime Couples (2013 edition)

Post by MvRaM Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:01 am

1. Shinichi Kudo × Ran Mouri (Detective Conan)

2. Kirito × Asuna (Sword Art Online)

3. Touma Kamijou × Mikoto Misaka ( A Certain Magical Index)

4. Koyomi Araragi × Hitagi Senjougahara (Bakemonogatari)

5. Syaoran Li × Sakura Kinomoto (Cardcaptor Sakura)

6. Ryuji Takasu × Taiga Aisaka (Toradora)

7. Kyosuke Kosaka × Kuroneko (Ore no Imouto)

8. Haru Yoshida × Shizuku Mizutani (Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun)

9. Tomoya Okazaki × Nagisa Furukawa (Clannad)

10. Haruhi Suzumiya × Kyon (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Birthday : 1989-12-21

Back to top Go down

Top 10 Anime Couples (2013 edition)  Empty Re: Top 10 Anime Couples (2013 edition)

Post by Ovyda Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:49 am

2,3,4,8 and 10 I approve.

7 is spoiling, fuck spoiler... just started watching.
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Birthday : 1993-03-17

Back to top Go down

Top 10 Anime Couples (2013 edition)  Empty Re: Top 10 Anime Couples (2013 edition)

Post by MvRaM Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:33 am

Ovyda wrote:2,3,4,8 and 10 I approve.

Technically its not a spoiler so you keep watching it like usual. Also what season are you on? Season 2 is been great so far.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:04 am

Shinichi x Ran lol
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Birthday : 1991-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:38 pm

MvRaM wrote:

Technically its not a spoiler so you keep watching it like usual. Also what season are you on? Season 2 is been great so far.

I just started 1st season. There was no girl named Kuroneko and she's not even MC in the 1st season, so yeah it spoils to me Very Happy
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:04 pm

Ovyda wrote:
MvRaM wrote:

I just started 1st season. There was no girl named Kuroneko and she's not even MC in the 1st season, so yeah it spoils to me Very Happy

I don't know how knowing the name of a girl in an anime is a spoiler, but that is just me. Anyway you will like this anime or at least I hope you do because after I read what happens at the end of the light novel I'm starting to dislike this anime.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:41 pm

MvRaM wrote:
Ovyda wrote:
MvRaM wrote:

I don't know how knowing the name of a girl in an anime is a spoiler, but that is just me. Anyway you will like this anime or at least I hope you do because after I read what happens at the end of the light novel I'm starting to dislike this anime.

It spoils because I was thinking that anime will have incest... that title and first 2 eps were alright, I see where this is going to, but now I see him x Kuroneko (No idea who she is), so I guess no incest, which is of course great news for me. I'm incest hater lol
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by V1ncent Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:08 pm

Ovyda wrote:
MvRaM wrote:
Ovyda wrote:
MvRaM wrote:

It spoils because I was thinking that anime will have incest... that title and first 2 eps were alright, I see where this is going to, but now I see him x Kuroneko (No idea who she is), so I guess no incest, which is of course great news for me. I'm incest hater lol
I think you're misunderstanding here, isn't this list about couples people want to see? not about couples that actually happen in anime, it's not really spoiling
V1ncent
V1ncent
Contributer

Birthday : 1995-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:06 pm

V1ncent wrote:
Ovyda wrote:
MvRaM wrote:
Ovyda wrote:
MvRaM wrote:

I think you're misunderstanding here, isn't this list about couples people want to see? not about couples that actually happen in anime, it's not really spoiling

This is true, see Haruhi for example. Thanks Vin for clarifying that.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:43 pm

MvRaM wrote:
V1ncent wrote:
Ovyda wrote:
MvRaM wrote:
Ovyda wrote:
MvRaM wrote:

Oh, I missed that lol. Although Haruhi x Kyon did have some vibes... Very Happy
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:34 pm

Ovyda wrote:
MvRaM wrote:
V1ncent wrote:
Ovyda wrote:
MvRaM wrote:
Ovyda wrote:
MvRaM wrote:

Oh, I missed that lol. Although Haruhi x Kyon did have some vibes... Very Happy

Hey they were made for each other. Or rather Haruhi made it like that. Lol.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down