•Nö•Lîm Multi-Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COWBOY BEBOP Director Says Live-Action Film Is In The Works

2 posters

Go down

COWBOY BEBOP Director Says Live-Action Film Is In The Works Empty COWBOY BEBOP Director Says Live-Action Film Is In The Works

Post by MvRaM Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:46 pm

"I'm more interested in making something new so I don't feel that I want to particularly visit previous projects," said Cowboy Bebop anime director Shinichirō Watanabe by way of a translator. Sad news for anime fans as talks of a Cowboy Bebop sequel or prequel have been ongoing for nearly 15 years. However, Watanabe did drop this little gem. "There is a project underway in America for a live-action version of Cowboy Bebop. But the details are a secret do I'm afraid I can't talk about that. Shinichirō went on to say "Cowboy Bebop was influenced a lot by American film so I'm interested to see how America will turn that into a live-action movie. I hope they'll be able to keep the feeling of the animated Cowboy Bebop."
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Birthday : 1989-12-21

Back to top Go down

COWBOY BEBOP Director Says Live-Action Film Is In The Works Empty Re: COWBOY BEBOP Director Says Live-Action Film Is In The Works

Post by Bato Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:56 pm

Bah live action.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Birthday : 1991-02-03

Back to top Go down