•Nö•Lîm Multi-Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Nisekoi” – Manga to Anime Adaptation

3 posters

Go down

“Nisekoi” – Manga to Anime Adaptation Empty “Nisekoi” – Manga to Anime Adaptation

Post by V1ncent Mon May 27, 2013 9:05 am

lol, first manga that I read and it's getting an anime xD

According to a promotional poster found in Japanese bookstores, Komi Naoshi’s romance-comedy manga series, 「Nisekoi」, has been green-lit for production.

The manga currently has 6 volumes to date — with the 7th volume ready to be released on June 4th. It began as a one-shot manga in Jump NEXT! magazine in 2011. The series was then later serialized regularly in Weekly Shounen Jump magazine in November of the same year.

*Synopsis:

As a child, Raku Ichijo made a secret promise with his childhood sweetheart, keeping a pendant as a memento while his love took the key. He dreams of one day meeting his past love, but years later, reality smashes his hopes when Chitoge Kirisaki accidentally knees him in the face…
Though Raku’s a normal high schooler, his family heads the notorious yakuza gang the Shuei-Gumi faction! And he’s dragged into family affairs when he’s forced into a relationship with Chitoge, the daughter of a rival gang’s boss!
Despite their constant spats, the two somehow fool everyone with their false relationship. Raku then discovers that Chitoge has a mysterious key from her past, which she can’t remember… Plus, two other girls appear with keys as well—Kosaki Onodera and Marika Tachibana!
Caught in the midst of this love maelstrom, even more complications arise for Raku when his class decides on Romeo and Juliet as the class’s play for the school festival. Can the two false lovebirds pull off the impossible and make the play a success?
V1ncent
V1ncent
Contributer

Birthday : 1995-01-26

Back to top Go down

“Nisekoi” – Manga to Anime Adaptation Empty Re: “Nisekoi” – Manga to Anime Adaptation

Post by Ovyda Mon May 27, 2013 11:24 am

Did you like it?
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Birthday : 1993-03-17

Back to top Go down

“Nisekoi” – Manga to Anime Adaptation Empty Re: “Nisekoi” – Manga to Anime Adaptation

Post by V1ncent Mon May 27, 2013 11:33 am

I have only read the first 60 chapters but it's quite fun, not a masterpiece or anything though. Kinda reminded me of Toradora
V1ncent
V1ncent
Contributer

Birthday : 1995-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Mon May 27, 2013 12:49 pm

Well I liked Toradora! so it's a good thing Smile
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Birthday : 1993-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Mon May 27, 2013 4:07 pm

V1ncent wrote:lol, first manga that I read and it's getting an anime xD

According to a promotional poster found in Japanese bookstores, Komi Naoshi’s romance-comedy manga series, 「Nisekoi」, has been green-lit for production.

The manga currently has 6 volumes to date — with the 7th volume ready to be released on June 4th. It began as a one-shot manga in Jump NEXT! magazine in 2011. The series was then later serialized regularly in Weekly Shounen Jump magazine in November of the same year.

*Synopsis:

As a child, Raku Ichijo made a secret promise with his childhood sweetheart, keeping a pendant as a memento while his love took the key. He dreams of one day meeting his past love, but years later, reality smashes his hopes when Chitoge Kirisaki accidentally knees him in the face…
Though Raku’s a normal high schooler, his family heads the notorious yakuza gang the Shuei-Gumi faction! And he’s dragged into family affairs when he’s forced into a relationship with Chitoge, the daughter of a rival gang’s boss!
Despite their constant spats, the two somehow fool everyone with their false relationship. Raku then discovers that Chitoge has a mysterious key from her past, which she can’t remember… Plus, two other girls appear with keys as well—Kosaki Onodera and Marika Tachibana!
Caught in the midst of this love maelstrom, even more complications arise for Raku when his class decides on Romeo and Juliet as the class’s play for the school festival. Can the two false lovebirds pull off the impossible and make the play a success?

Saw this two weeks ago but it was just a rumor. I'm glad they are going to finally make an anime out of one of my favorite manga.

@Ovyda I recommended it to Vin and he likes it, you should read it as well.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Birthday : 1989-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down