•Nö•Lîm Multi-Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top 10 School Anime

2 posters

Go down

Top 10 School Anime  Empty Top 10 School Anime

Post by MvRaM Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:21 pm

Top 10 School Anime  KiminiTodoke_zps9cebc9f1

10. Kimi ni Todoke

I find there are quite a few romance series out there like Kimi ni Todoke, but no other one uses the school and the students in it so much. Its a series where the impression of the students and the want to change one's image is constantly being used into play, thus making the school setting a very important element to the romance.

Top 10 School Anime  BakaToTest_zpsf4a6db08

9. Baka To Test

As comedies go, Baka To Test is one of my favourites out there! As school anime goes, it's all about having battles to decide your status at school. It's entertaining and definitely knows how to do comedy right!

Top 10 School Anime  NemDiggersHyouka-05720pH264AACMP404-01-12_zps23beaa74

8. Hyouka

This is not an anime that everyone loved, but honestly, it was a prime example of what a school anime should be like. The mysteries were all about exploring the many areas of the school. Not to mention, the arc about the school festival was no doubt the best school festival arc I've ever seen in any anime.

Top 10 School Anime  AngelBeats_zpsa31c420a

7. Angel Beats!

School can sometimes feel like a battleground, and that's the exact idea that Angel Beats played off! Throughout it's short run it managed to really give the audience a detailed sense of the school's setting. It elevated what we were all used to expect in a school anime by adding in fantasy elements, as well as action ones!

Top 10 School Anime  K-ON_zps1bf5575b

6. K-ON!

In a school where their light music club eats more sweets than actually practice, it's hard to not want to join in on the fun. It's an anime all about not wanting to deal with homework and tests, and instead just enjoying life by playing some music! It's a vibrant and amusing slice of life school anime!

Top 10 School Anime  Luckystar_zps1d6e9a9b

5. Lucky Star

An anime about nothing! Lucky Star earned its name by truly being an anime where nothing really happened at all! The girl's of Lucky Star instead would just sit around at school complaining or pointing out aspects of their school life that intrigued them.

Top 10 School Anime  Clannad_zps828bc896

4. Clannad

The first season of Clannad really created a fantastic school anime! It used the school setting to create the drama and emotional struggles the characters had to face. From delinquents to having to repeat grades, Clannad used these tropes to its advantage.

Top 10 School Anime  NemDiggersAzumangaDaiou-17480pH264AACMP417-54-59_zpsab3b19fa

3. Azumanga Daioh

The best school comedy out there! Azumanga Daioh is a series that's now ten years old, but still manages to be something people constantly bring up because it's still just as relevant as it was when it first aired! It has everything you can expect to see in a school anime from sports days to school festivals!

Top 10 School Anime  NemDiggersToradora-08720pH264AACMP404-18-51_zpsc5cd95f3

2. Toradora!

As romantic comedies go, Toradora is one that many will agree is the best! It creates a school life that in many ways is actually realistic, and I'm sure that factor of being able to relate with the events is why so many people praise this anime. It's a fantastic mix of comedy, romance, drama, and all that's wrapped up with in high school life!

Top 10 School Anime  Haruhi_zps7acac06b

1. Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu
This is the ultimate anime! I don't think I've ever seen any series combine the world of school and the supernatural so well! It offers so many layers, and since its release, made school anime more popular than ever! It offers a little bit of something for everyone's taste. It makes school actually seem like an amazing place! This is the ultimate school anime!

http://www.goboiano.com/read-more-news.php?id=831
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Birthday : 1989-12-21

Back to top Go down

Top 10 School Anime  Empty Re: Top 10 School Anime

Post by Ovyda Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:45 pm

Azumanga and Clannad too high. Lucky Star, I still have to watch it. Missing Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun here Very Happy
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Birthday : 1993-03-17

Back to top Go down