•Nö•Lîm Multi-Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Manga Discussion [Spoilers]

5 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Bleach Manga Discussion [Spoilers] - Page 2 Empty Re: Bleach Manga Discussion [Spoilers]

Post by Kisser Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:38 am

I'm just happy all questions will be answered, I don't care how many powers Ichigo has, Bleach is still awesome to me.
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Birthday : 1996-01-30

Back to top Go down

Bleach Manga Discussion [Spoilers] - Page 2 Empty Re: Bleach Manga Discussion [Spoilers]

Post by MvRaM Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:07 pm

I'm also looking forward to they answering all the questions. But its a bit to much imo.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Birthday : 1989-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:52 pm

The answers no, the other thing yes, but imo, it was expected, that was the only thing missing, and in the end it basically comes down to two basic powers, the rest are branches of those. I saw a thorough explanation somewhere, it was really good at explaining it.
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:26 am

Alright 4 good hours and I read all chapters. So now I am caught up. When is the nest chapter getting published? And even tho I was spoiled about this arc, it was still surprising.

Also, I agree with Mv, that this was too much... everything is complicating, but lets wait and see how it will turn out.
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Birthday : 1993-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:08 am

Ovyda wrote:Alright 4 good hours and I read all chapters. So now I am caught up. When is the nest chapter getting published? And even tho I was spoiled about this arc, it was still surprising.

Also, I agree with Mv, that this was too much... everything is complicating, but lets wait and see how it will turn out.

Every wednesday. Get it here. >>> http://mangastream.com/ <<<<<
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:22 pm

Ovyda wrote:Alright 4 good hours and I read all chapters. So now I am caught up. When is the nest chapter getting published? And even tho I was spoiled about this arc, it was still surprising.

Damn you Very Happy Now your ahead of me again Sad I will either catch up today or tomorrow. So how you like manga?

edit: remember that shinigami i told you about, the 1 whos always with Yamamoto? Well now u know what happened to him. Tbh i was actually really suprised about him dying so easily. Usually in Bleach the shinigami get injured big time and then recover in some kinda way.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Birthday : 1991-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:33 pm

It was easy to catch up Very Happy Well be glad that I didn't say what I knew about this arc because I would have spoiled you big time Very Happy
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:16 pm

So I think we can use this thread for Bleach manga, therefore I changed its title. Sorry Kisser Very Happy
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:59 pm

Actually it's better now.
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:23 pm

And im now fully caught up to Bleach for the 1st time in my life!!!

Spoiler:
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:06 am

I was the one that said that bato. Also how do you like reading manga now? Have you changed your thinking of reading manga now?
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:10 am

MvRaM wrote:I was the one that said that bato. Also how do you like reading manga now? Have you changed your thinking of reading manga now?

I haven't Very Happy It sucks imo! But since I really wanted to know what's happening... Anyway, to read manga after seeing the show it's fine, but I couldn't read it w/o having seen the show before... So many things and pictures are unclear to me. But it's good that they don't prolong as they do in anime and you get all explanations and fights sooner.

Still anime is a lot better thing Very Happy
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:16 am

MvRaM wrote:I was the one that said that bato. Also how do you like reading manga now? Have you changed your thinking of reading manga now?

Kisser wrote:
Spoiler:

I agreed with Kisser agreeing on you thats its too much. But thats it. I just agreed to Kissers full post. Evry word he said was exactly what i thought. Except for Ichigo and Ishida being cousins. I wasnt that far with thinking yet Very Happy

@your question, i like to read manga now and i feel stupid for judging it without trying, but i still think anime is 100 times better. Like Ovyda, i would never start a manga series. I have to have seen it in anime first and when its unfinished i pick up in the manga. For me theres also alot of things i cant understand just looking at those pictures. But if its the only way i can keep watching a good series then i dont complain.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:35 am

Is it really necessary to use spoiler tags? Now that everybody's caught up I don't think we have to use them. I'll use em now but I'd like to hear your opinion.

Spoiler:
LoL I wrote a lot but now that everybody's caught up I thought I'd share all I've been thinking about and seen on other places.
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:05 am

About that guy calling Ichigo his son, imo its either that Isshin is not Ichigo's real father but that guy is and that Ichigo is actually a full Quincy. He was able to become a shinigami just because he possessed spiritual power and the rest was given to him by Rukia. Quincy also have spiritual power.

My other guess is that that guy is like Makarov in Fairy Tail. He is the leader of the Quincy and its possible that he calls all Quincy his children, like Makarov does with FT members.

If that 2nd is true then the Quincy is surely a better community than Soul Society. But their methods of completely destroying a soul to kill a hollow, while that soul can actually be saved, is totally wrong.

You can compare Bleach to an old Japanese samurai story. (the swords, the clothes, all the things in Soul Society resemble that) And in those worlds all these horrible and brutal things also happened. They also have that Samurai proud. Look at Byakuya and Kenpachi Very Happy But imo that wouldnt mean they are the bad guys. Didnt Soul Society ask the Quincy to live in peace? The Quincy refused if im right and thats what started the 1000 year war.

And Kisser, its obviously who is the Soul King.. It has been obvious for so long now.

Spoiler:
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:14 am

And also i'd like to add that because they were already giving hints for Ichigo being a Quincy and all through Aizen, that is the reason why they couldnt finish the anime after Aizen was defeated. They still had alot of explaining to do, even tho people werent completely aware of that at the time.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:23 am

Nah, we don't need spoiler things anymore.

So... To start with, I have never thought of Isshin being a Shiba Very Happy Of course, it is a possibility, but I doubt that somehow... Secondly, it's interesting what you say about Zero Squad and Isshin being as one of them, sounds good and possible. Looking forward to know more about Ichigo's father as well! Thirdly, I have totally forgotten about that Soul King(it) LOL! Now this really got my interest ;o Who could that person be, if that's a person and why everyone is scared of him o.0 Moreover, I keep wondering if Aizen was really a bad guy, as they show him good, then bad and in the end he might be good. It's like with Gin happened. What do you think? Why else Bach would want to join up with Aizen? Both knows something about that Spirit King thing and they want to destroy it, therefore they have the same aim. Last but not least, could it be that Urahara was inventing that Hogyoku to defeat Spirit King? I think everything that Urahara is doing has a purpose. It's not he wants to invent something new, but he was looking for a method/weapon to defeat Spirit King.

Also, is it just me and Bato wondering why Bach said "my son"? And do you think Ishida knows something that he didn't go with them to Hueco Mundo? And still... one of the biggest question in my head is HOW ARE ICHIGO'S AND ISHIDO'S DAD'S RELATED? Friends, enemies, comrades...? Or Ishida's father is a brother of Ichigo's mom? ahhh Very Happy
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:47 am

Bato wrote:About that guy calling Ichigo his son, imo its either that Isshin is not Ichigo's real father but that guy is and that Ichigo is actually a full Quincy. He was able to become a shinigami just because he possessed spiritual power and the rest was given to him by Rukia. Quincy also have spiritual power.

My other guess is that that guy is like Makarov in Fairy Tail. He is the leader of the Quincy and its possible that he calls all Quincy his children, like Makarov does with FT members.

If that 2nd is true then the Quincy is surely a better community than Soul Society. But their methods of completely destroying a soul to kill a hollow, while that soul can actually be saved, is totally wrong.

You can compare Bleach to an old Japanese samurai story. (the swords, the clothes, all the things in Soul Society resemble that) And in those worlds all these horrible and brutal things also happened. They also have that Samurai proud. Look at Byakuya and Kenpachi Very Happy But imo that wouldnt mean they are the bad guys. Didnt Soul Society ask the Quincy to live in peace? The Quincy refused if im right and thats what started the 1000 year war.

Yeah Juha acting like Makarov makes sense, it's like Ichigo's a quincy and he's the quincy king thus making him his child sort of.

Isshin is definitely Ichigo's father, because if not Ichigo wouldn't have his Shinigami powers and also don't forget about their zanpakutos lol. Zengetsu and Engetsu, and both have the same techniques. Ichigo obviously inherited that from his father lol. Also holy fuck I keep thinking about Isshin and he's strong as fuck too, holy shit, he just recovered his powers and he's not even as strong as he used too, he's STILL recovering. And he could still keep up with Aizen better than anyone! Seriously Ichigo's dad is a BEAST!

Bleach Manga Discussion [Spoilers] - Page 2 IsshinFingerFlick

And LOL AT BROOK THE SOUL KING!

Also I do understand that about Quincies using wrong techniques to destroy hollows and disrupt the balance, you're right on that. I'm thinking perhaps now that they can use shinigami's bankais they can use that and send the souls to soul society instead? Idk but that still wouldn't matter at this point.

Also Juha Bach, I am considering the possibility that he was a shinigami, he knew Yamamoto from a thousand years ago... no human can live that long....

And ALSO about quincy abilities! Didn't you find it weird that some of them had different abilities other than the basic abilities shown by Ishida, like the two twins who could copy other people? That's like a fullbring, remember when they said that fullbring and quincy powers had the same origin? Boom another reason why Ichigo was able to become a fullbringer as well! And also Quincies with fullbring powers! That's awesome!

Ovyda wrote:Nah, we don't need spoiler things anymore.

So... To start with, I have never thought of Isshin being a Shiba Very Happy Of course, it is a possibility, but I doubt that somehow... Secondly, it's interesting what you say about Zero Squad and Isshin being as one of them, sounds good and possible. Looking forward to know more about Ichigo's father as well! Thirdly, I have totally forgotten about that Soul King(it) LOL! Now this really got my interest ;o Who could that person be, if that's a person and why everyone is scared of him o.0 Moreover, I keep wondering if Aizen was really a bad guy, as they show him good, then bad and in the end he might be good. It's like with Gin happened. What do you think? Why else Bach would want to join up with Aizen? Both knows something about that Spirit King thing and they want to destroy it, therefore they have the same aim. Last but not least, could it be that Urahara was inventing that Hogyoku to defeat Spirit King? I think everything that Urahara is doing has a purpose. It's not he wants to invent something new, but he was looking for a method/weapon to defeat Spirit King.

Also, is it just me and Bato wondering why Bach said "my son"? And do you think Ishida knows something that he didn't go with them to Hueco Mundo? And still... one of the biggest question in my head is HOW ARE ICHIGO'S AND ISHIDO'S DAD'S RELATED? Friends, enemies, comrades...? Or Ishida's father is a brother of Ichigo's mom? ahhh Very Happy

Nah I'm beginning to doubt Ishida and Ichigo being cousins, I was just excited at that thought back then lol, if they are I'm not even mad though. And well, Isshin and Ishida's dead knowing each other, well if Masaki isn't Ishidad's aunt then idk but I think they would've still known each other nonetheless.

And also seriously dude! The Shiba clan and Isshin! How can you doubt it! It's so obvious to me, it's one of my favorite possibilities! Too much resemblance between them! And also Masaki Kurosaki, Isshin Kurosaki, obviously those are NOT their real names! If they escaped soul society they prob had to remain hidden so they changed names? Idk but I REEEEEALLY think Isshin is a Shiba!

Uhmmmhmm, Urahara....
Yes, why would he have created the Hogyoku in the first place? The guy's a genius, comparable to Aizen, obviously he had some sort of plan. Also when he was fighting Aizen, I felt like Urahara actually felt sorry for him, like he understood what he was doing. And when they talked about the Soul King and Urahara mentioned the Soul King as "it", that expression was something else. And Urahara refuses to go back to Soul Society even now that they accept them back. That is fishy indeed. Urahara knows a lot of secrets, I think he's the one who knows the most, and the guy seems to be always there at the right time with the right information.

ALSO SOMETHING THAT I FORGOT TO MENTION!!!!

WHO THE FUCK IS THE MYSTERY SWORD!! WHY WAS URAHARA SO SURPRISED?!?!?
THAT'S KILLING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:55 am

Yeah they still havent shown that ;D I wonder too, at the time it happened i told myself it must be an Arrancar.

Anyways, the things you said about Urahara, that is probably why he is my favorite character in the whole Bleach series. If they'd ask him why he doesnt go to Soul Society he will just say that he has a candy store to look after now Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy But then later the real reason gets revealed and your like WOW O.O

This guy just IS Bleach. It feels like evrything that happened in Bleach all comes back to Urahara eventually.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:08 am

Haha ok I want to ask a question to all of you. Who's your favorite bleach character. Well we know yours now Bato.

Ok I had to think a little bit, but.....

DAMN THIS WAS HARD!!!

KENPACHI!! ZARAKI KENPACHI IS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER!
Bleach Manga Discussion [Spoilers] - Page 2 Bleach_kenpachi0124

Ok I'll add 3 more because I have to mention them lol

2. Kyoraku! His swords are too sexy. I love his personality, chill and strong. And his Bankai, mysterious!
Bleach Manga Discussion [Spoilers] - Page 2 Shunsui1

3. Ulquiorra! Come on, this guy was so amazing, I'm sad that he died, I would have liked to see more of him.
Bleach Manga Discussion [Spoilers] - Page 2 Ulquiorra-ulquiorra-schiffer-19050808-1280-720

4. Urahara! Who doesn't like Urahara
Bleach Manga Discussion [Spoilers] - Page 2 UraharaShikai

Yep, those are my top favorite characters. Tough decision really.

Also here something for you guys that you probably haven't seen. You'll like it. This is OC by Kubo btw. This guy made it into a video and added color to some parts.
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:21 am

Really easy question from you. Without any doubt this would be - Ulquiorra ! Very Happy 2nd one is Byakuya and 3rd Urahara Very Happy I also like Yoruichi a lot Smile
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:59 am

Karin would be my favorite female character. We haven't seen much of her but I've always liked her. Yorouichi too.

Lol also don't forget Unohana, she's scary...
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:00 am

And the worst female char without any doubt Inoue, annoying...
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:21 am

She has big tits so. Whatever.
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:53 pm

Ovyda just has something against her Very Happy She really doesnt bother me.

Anyways my favorite of the whole show is Urahara and Kenpachi a close 2nd.

But we could also do like this:

Favorite human: Ichigo / Sado
Favorite captain: Kenpachi
Favorite normal shinigami: Ikkaku
Favorite Arrancar: Ulquiorra
Favorite Vaizard: Kensei (although he looks kinda gay with the hair he has now after the timeskip Disgruntled )
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next