•Nö•Lîm Multi-Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Future of Our PLanet ( Must watch )

+4
webby627
Jason
Suri
Sporadic
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Future of Our PLanet ( Must watch ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Future of Our PLanet ( Must watch )

Post by MvRaM Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:04 am

Every time i see you talk i lol.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Birthday : 1989-12-21

Back to top Go down

Future of Our PLanet ( Must watch ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Future of Our PLanet ( Must watch )

Post by Bato Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:49 am

MvRaM wrote:Hey you got your own reason to believe what you want, i got my own. But i can assure you that everything that happen that day was and inside job.

Now i don't want to keep telling you are wrong, and i sure don't want you telling me i am, so lets just agree to disagree.

One thing i do want to add, al queda was founded by the CIA, another thing planes might have hit the two towers, but what happen to the 3rd tower that felt when it never was hit, also how come firefighters say they heard explosions like dynamite explosions on the buildings? Dude to me you seem blind, but like i said lets agree to disagree.

Maybe the 3rd tower fell from the chaos the other 2 caused. But yeah ur right, lets just shut up, i cant convince u and u cant convince me. I just want to add 1 more thing, dont get into it too much, i used to know some1 and his friend was into these theory's alot too and he had his own website about it and he got so fucked up bout it that he suicided

romeoricky wrote:everyone glue ursself to ur shit...i got my own theory about the WTC sht dont make me spill my balls

aliens? xD
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Birthday : 1991-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:32 pm

Actually don't worry about me, I'm not even into at all, i just smell something fishy from that day, and i want the truth to come out.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Birthday : 1989-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2