•Nö•Lîm Multi-Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KISSER i know you want to be this guy

3 posters

Go down

KISSER i know you want to be this guy Empty KISSER i know you want to be this guy

Post by MvRaM Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:07 am

I know kisser whats to be this guy, except for the part about being arrested.

Japanese man sneaks into female public bath

KISSER i know you want to be this guy 18830-620x-kamp706.jpeg

This kind of seems like the typical fare in weird Japanese news, but the best part? It took the bath customers quite a while to tell that there was a man in their midst. On Sunday, 49-year-old Yoshio Okawara, a security guard from Yokohama.

So how did a burly old security guard manage to slip past all the ladies? Okawara entered the bathhouse at around 3:30 p.m. wearing a coat and skirt along with long hair, causing the receptionist not to notice him. In fact, Okawara got changed in the women's changing rooms and even made his way into a bath with several women before any complaints were raised.

People must have thought he was one ugly woman, or maybe he was really fat and it covered up all the ...ahem...more noticeable features. Once a complaint was made by one of his fellow bathers, a male attendant restrained Okawara until police arrived.

I'm not sure whether I'm disgusted or impressed that Okawara made it that far without being noticed.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Birthday : 1989-12-21

Back to top Go down

KISSER i know you want to be this guy Empty Re: KISSER i know you want to be this guy

Post by Kisser Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:20 am

What are you talking about dude, that IS me...
But now you've revealed my secret identity, dang it.
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Birthday : 1996-01-30

Back to top Go down

KISSER i know you want to be this guy Empty Re: KISSER i know you want to be this guy

Post by MvRaM Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:16 pm

LOl
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Birthday : 1989-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by -RR- Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:19 pm

been there done dat
-RR-
-RR-
Contributer

Birthday : 1990-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down