•Nö•Lîm Multi-Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congrats thumper and revolution

5 posters

Go down

Congrats thumper and revolution Empty Congrats thumper and revolution

Post by Sporadic Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:54 am

We welcome our newest members to the lvl 90+ club. Congrats guys. Helped them finish just a few minutes ago.

Congrats thumper and revolution Rappel10
Sporadic
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Birthday : 1988-05-17

http://nolimitclan.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Congrats thumper and revolution Empty Re: Congrats thumper and revolution

Post by WhiteAngel Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:41 am

Wow Congrats o.o im like lvl 2:D FTW BTW
WhiteAngel
WhiteAngel
Contributer

Birthday : 1993-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:15 am

YES DJTHUMPER!! NOW WE CAN ALL GO DPING FOR REAL YAY!!!

omg spor you use smite? That's a basic skill...
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Birthday : 1996-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcAngel Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:19 pm

WhiteAngel wrote:Wow Congrats o.o im like lvl 2:D FTW BTW
I do believe you are 1 of those that have been removed, a lot of members under lvl25 have been removed if I have not seen you playing.

Kisser wrote:YES DJTHUMPER!! NOW WE CAN ALL GO DPING FOR REAL YAY!!!

omg spor you use smite? That's a basic skill...
Umm ya so.
ArcAngel
ArcAngel
Contributer

Birthday : 1900-08-24

http://right_is_white@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcAngel Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:20 pm

Now lets see patterns excuse why he does not play now, there is like 7 of us now at lvl90+..thats right, he thinks we all need high lvl pets to do this, silly boy.

GRATZ TO THEM FOR LVL90.
ArcAngel
ArcAngel
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by pattern Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:00 pm

^Try palmir plateau without your pet, if i find a game that i like more and i dont have to spend money on, im going to play it, i dont get burned out on games. im not bored of rappelz it is just extremely hard to level up without the help of a dungeon party, if you all want to keep antagonizing me about this then fine, but you still wont beable to advance much farther into the game. Look at God of light still level 95 after like three months . I'd like to see one of you get to level 100 anytime soon. And Congrats to everyone on making it to level 90, you have reached the part where u have to depend on characters stronger then you and people with pets level 120+ in order to level up. And other then that me lagging on my shitty computer is another excuse for you to take into consideration. I know spor will say , oh thats bull shit you can do this this and this and still have fun in the game, but to me, fun is progress and being able to depend on your own character in order to advance farther into the game.
pattern
pattern
Valued Member

Birthday : 1993-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:15 pm

pattern wrote:^Try palmir plateau without your pet, if i find a game that i like more and i dont have to spend money on, im going to play it, i dont get burned out on games. im not bored of rappelz it is just extremely hard to level up without the help of a dungeon party, if you all want to keep antagonizing me about this then fine, but you still wont beable to advance much farther into the game. Look at God of light still level 95 after like three months . I'd like to see one of you get to level 100 anytime soon. And Congrats to everyone on making it to level 90, you have reached the part where u have to depend on characters stronger then you and people with pets level 120+ in order to level up. And other then that me lagging on my shitty computer is another excuse for you to take into consideration. I know spor will say , oh thats bull shit you can do this this and this and still have fun in the game, but to me, fun is progress and being able to depend on your own character in order to advance farther into the game.

Excuses excuses excuses? God's been lvl 95 for 2 weeks because unlike you hes been taking care of 4 chars at a time. All of them are 90+, and he's one of the most active people in the game. And you do not need a pet lvl 120+ to dungeon? unless u wanna solo. I can kill 1 mob with my hawk and my orc out a the same time. Imagine chuck who can keep 2 out at a time too, spor who does great damage, revolution whos a champ, and you and djthumper healing i say we should be doing fine in the dungeon. In my opinion w.e, u do what u want, but stop making up excuses, if u just dont like the game anymore then just say it. Oh and some dp's dont give a sht about ur pet, u specially should be able to get into one cuz of ur healing skills and buffs. If that's your opinion about the game then good luck, one of the things about this game is to collaborate with each other. We are eventually going to get to 100, unlike you.

Oh more things.... what do u mean spend money on the game? Silly boy, some people do and some people dont. You play the game so you sell drops and make money, its not obligatory to spend money in it.
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcAngel Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:23 pm

you have reached the part where u have to depend on characters stronger then you and people with pets level 120+ in order to level up
This is false, the game play is not designed in this manner. I feel you have not received all the game info in the few weeks you played. I guess we will have to just show you to make you believe. In a month when we have reached lvl100 then maybe you will believe. cheers
ArcAngel
ArcAngel
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:28 pm

I put 1000 gpotatos on a helmet and that was all. And that was from surveys. Never had to put any real money into this game. Whoring the market is easy in rappelz. I've easily bought and resold shit to make millions upon millions of easy ruppes. DP are fun in this game, easy to find and like kisser said; typically people don't care about your pets lvl as long as you're lvl 90. Godoflight, lvl 95 has FIVE characters, count them, FIVE. All over lvl 92. I can get lvl 100 pretty easy. Pretty sure I can do it by the first of the year.

Sounds like excuses to me though. You like the game but aren't going to pay it now that everyone has caught up. What's so different about your current mmorpg that's any different from all the others out there?

Oh and kisser, yes I do use smite still. Mine does 3k dmg with SUPER low mp usage. Comes in handy when all your other skills take beastly amounts of mp to use because they have a minimum of 10 ranks each.

btw, thumper hit 91, rev is 75% to 92 and I went from 10% on 92 to 80% in 1 hour.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Back to top Go down

Post by pattern Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:49 pm

^congratulations this is all true, glad u can whore the market after i showed you all how to use it lol. and my mmorpg is a lot different and can not even compare to what you play now. Sure u can all go into a dungeon it will be slow for you all to level unless your with some really good people, but i dont want to play the game anymore let alone leech to level and farm to make money. Glad your starting to like the game 2 months after i've played it, Dont tell me i dont know anything about the game when i had to teach half of you how to do the most basic things on it. Chuck owes me 50 million still and kisser offered to give me a pet to use , but the game isnt interesting to me now that progress has slowed down dramatically. and to you all, i could have a ton of characters at level 90 too but whats the point in that? a lot of wasted time reaching the same goal with a ton of different characters. But i didnt waste time on that. So go on being so hateful and disgusted if you want, but to me it seems a little ridiculous in my defense. And Chuck the game is now forcing you to work together in order to level up, if you solo it would mean thousands of hours grinding, but instead you level up in a couple hours of leeching.
pattern
pattern
Valued Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:51 pm

pattern wrote:^congratulations this is all true, glad u can whore the market after i showed you all how to use it lol. and my mmorpg is a lot different and can not even compare to what you play now. Sure u can all go into a dungeon it will be slow for you all to level unless your with some really good people, but i dont want to play the game anymore let alone leech to level and farm to make money. Glad your starting to like the game 2 months after i've played it, Dont tell me i dont know anything about the game when i had to teach half of you how to do the most basic things on it. Chuck owes me 50 million still and kisser offered to give me a pet to use , but the game isnt interesting to me now that progress has slowed down dramatically. and to you all, i could have a ton of characters at level 90 too but whats the point in that? a lot of wasted time reaching the same goal with a ton of different characters. But i didnt waste time on that. So go on being so hateful and disgusted if you want, but to me it seems a little ridiculous in my defense. And Chuck the game is now forcing you to work together in order to level up, if you solo it would mean thousands of hours grinding, but instead you level up in a couple hours of leeching.

yes, chuck owns u 50m still lol, AND YOU OWN ME 25M, thanks for reminding me tho
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:55 pm

pattern wrote:^congratulations this is all true, glad u can whore the market after i showed you all how to use it lol.

You never showed me one fucking thing in the Rappelz market. Not ONE fucking thing. You never even played with me other than like 3 times. So I have no idea wtf you're talking about.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Back to top Go down

Post by pattern Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:04 pm

Yeah ask your dad about how to use the auction house , stop being a douche bag all of you, so sorry i dont like the RPGs you hand pick in the end, but you know what i still played them more in a month then you have so far. I give everygame a chance, but for you to toss this bull shit at me now for quitting it 2 months ago is ridiculous
pattern
pattern
Valued Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcAngel Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:05 pm

pattern wrote:^congratulations this is all true, glad u can whore the market after i showed you all how to use it lol. and my mmorpg is a lot different and can not even compare to what you play now. Sure u can all go into a dungeon it will be slow for you all to level unless your with some really good people, but i dont want to play the game anymore let alone leech to level and farm to make money. Glad your starting to like the game 2 months after i've played it, Dont tell me i dont know anything about the game when i had to teach half of you how to do the most basic things on it. Chuck owes me 50 million still and kisser offered to give me a pet to use , but the game isnt interesting to me now that progress has slowed down dramatically. and to you all, i could have a ton of characters at level 90 too but whats the point in that? a lot of wasted time reaching the same goal with a ton of different characters. But i didnt waste time on that. So go on being so hateful and disgusted if you want, but to me it seems a little ridiculous in my defense. And Chuck the game is now forcing you to work together in order to level up, if you solo it would mean thousands of hours grinding, but instead you level up in a couple hours of leeching.
Chuck the game is now forcing you to work together in order to level up
The whole idea is to play together, this is why I stayed playing the game, now that we have caught up you don't want to play now. this is fine with me, you ditched me after lvl20 I have learned the game on my own, as far as the market I learned it from flyff, and it works the same here. It is not our fault you spent 24/7 playing the game and then stopped after a few weeks. We just thought you would do what you said and start playing when we reached lvl90+. We don't need you to play, just thought you would that's all. No hard feelings.
ArcAngel
ArcAngel
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by pattern Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:09 pm

^Great but thats obviously not how spor feels, had to tell you guys to press the search button. im sorry if that upsets anyone but seriously it was funny. Now kisser plays a lot and so does chuck , but i cant play an RPG sparingly like all u guys do its too slow for me and no ones active enough to keep up. And it'd always been that way. Im not quitting because you caught up, im quitting because i found a better game and you took too long and the game requires more time then i want to put into it.
pattern
pattern
Valued Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:10 pm

pattern wrote:stop being a douche bag all of you, so sorry i dont like the RPGs you hand pick in the end,

Yo I suggested Rappelz, you were the first one to play it so lolwut?
Sporadic
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:11 pm

You showed us how to search? Pretty sure my dad was trolling you.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Back to top Go down

Post by pattern Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:28 pm

Great, either you cant admit how dumb you were or chuck is a liar we'll see, but still theres no reason to be a complete dick about anything. Sorry i find games that i like better then the ones u suggest i play, and sorry i get bored waiting on people to catch up and get on everyday, sure some people have more important things to do :p but dont bs me
pattern
pattern
Valued Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down