•Nö•Lîm Multi-Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This thread is for Rappelz screen shots.

+6
-RR-
MvRaM
Sporadic
Kisser
Bato
ArcAngel
10 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

This thread is for Rappelz screen shots. - Page 3 Empty Re: This thread is for Rappelz screen shots.

Post by ArcAngel Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:14 pm

romeoricky wrote:
[Re]Demption wrote:
romeoricky wrote:
[Re]Demption wrote:
romeoricky wrote:
[Re]Demption wrote:
romeoricky wrote:lol i tried it on 3way SLI GTX470 and its still bad
Your comp sucks ass that is why, it is a perfect hd pic
lol my comp can run circles around urs...lol btw wats SLI? do u know?
here goes MR KNOW IT ALL again, your comp is shit compared to mine so back off boy, I would run circles around you and your so called comp knowledge. If you didn't have google you would be lost. Now stop your bull shit in this thread, this thread is for rappelz ss not for you to tell us your graphics card sucks.
lol get atleast one GTX470 and pm me
enuf said
@topic: does rappelz suppost 3D? or are they going 2? cuz a new list of 3D games supported by nvidia 3D set is coming out soon...so i was wondering
lols someone is mad now.
lol not mad i was stating wat i had....if i put rappelz vs sro on my rig rappels is pixelated and sro is not ...i got no clue why its like dat i checked the settings and they are the same on both games...i even tried switching to 120Hz screen and nothing changed. I dont mind playing the game but its the graphics dat make me dislike it....hopefully it comes in 3D this year that would be cool. or Im going to switch down to a smaller screen and see wat happens
lol your comp is so fucken awesome it can not play rappelz, stick to something else, like gunz, graphics there is good for you.
ArcAngel
ArcAngel
Contributer

Birthday : 1900-08-24

http://right_is_white@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

This thread is for Rappelz screen shots. - Page 3 Empty Re: This thread is for Rappelz screen shots.

Post by -RR- Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:17 pm

[Re]Demption wrote:
romeoricky wrote:
[Re]Demption wrote:
romeoricky wrote:
[Re]Demption wrote:
romeoricky wrote:
[Re]Demption wrote:
here goes MR KNOW IT ALL again, your comp is shit compared to mine so back off boy, I would run circles around you and your so called comp knowledge. If you didn't have google you would be lost. Now stop your bull shit in this thread, this thread is for rappelz ss not for you to tell us your graphics card sucks.
enuf said
@topic: does rappelz suppost 3D? or are they going 2? cuz a new list of 3D games supported by nvidia 3D set is coming out soon...so i was wondering
lols someone is mad now.
lol not mad i was stating wat i had....if i put rappelz vs sro on my rig rappels is pixelated and sro is not ...i got no clue why its like dat i checked the settings and they are the same on both games...i even tried switching to 120Hz screen and nothing changed. I dont mind playing the game but its the graphics dat make me dislike it....hopefully it comes in 3D this year that would be cool. or Im going to switch down to a smaller screen and see wat happens
lol your comp is so fucken awesome it can not play rappelz, stick to something else, like gunz, graphics there is good for you.
lol it CAN play it its just dat its a little just a little pixelated dats all
-RR-
-RR-
Contributer

Birthday : 1990-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:02 am

can u guys stop?
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Birthday : 1991-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcAngel Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:57 am

This is my new char, sporadic took it to lvl71 in 6 days for me and I just took it to lvl90 today, o ya and he received a good gift, I was to lazy. So know I have a PK char and a new Soul Breeder.
This is her with her 2 body guards and the crack head rabbit. And before anyone says anything about the color, it was taken at sunset in the game.

This thread is for Rappelz screen shots. - Page 3 Rappelz_screen00000015
ArcAngel
ArcAngel
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:50 am

the color looks cool.. and i always lol at crackhead Very Happy
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:22 am

romeoricky wrote:
[Re]Demption wrote:
romeoricky wrote:
[Re]Demption wrote:
romeoricky wrote:
[Re]Demption wrote:
enuf said
lols someone is mad now.

Rappelz is 3D supported and also demands a better graphics card for minimal requirements.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Birthday : 1988-05-17

http://nolimitclan.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:24 am

[Re]Demption wrote:This is my new char, sporadic took it to lvl71 in 6 days for me and I just took it to lvl90 today, o ya and he received a good gift, I was to lazy. So know I have a PK char and a new Soul Breeder.
This is her with her 2 body guards and the crack head rabbit. And before anyone says anything about the color, it was taken at sunset in the game.

This thread is for Rappelz screen shots. - Page 3 Rappelz_screen00000015

lol two yeti's pro combo!
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Birthday : 1996-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Suri Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:08 am

wtf how u lv so fast
Suri
Suri
Contributer

Birthday : 1993-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:17 am

I've mentioned already how to level so fast. All I did was take my own advice.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Back to top Go down

Post by -RR- Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:11 am

Sporadic wrote:
romeoricky wrote:
[Re]Demption wrote:
romeoricky wrote:
[Re]Demption wrote:
romeoricky wrote:
[Re]Demption wrote:
enuf said
lols someone is mad now.

Rappelz is 3D supported and also demands a better graphics card for minimal requirements.
im pretty sure 3 way sli GTX470 1gb each should be enuf and i already have 3 120hz 21' screens
-RR-
-RR-
Contributer

Birthday : 1990-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by nsyw Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:36 pm

how do i take sses? i did use prt screen a few times but i cant find where they are stored
nsyw
nsyw
Contributer

Birthday : 1993-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcAngel Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:15 pm

romeoricky wrote:
Sporadic wrote:
romeoricky wrote:
[Re]Demption wrote:
romeoricky wrote:
[Re]Demption wrote:
romeoricky wrote:
[Re]Demption wrote:
enuf said
lols someone is mad now.

im pretty sure 3 way sli GTX470 1gb each should be enuf and i already have 3 120hz 21' screens
Please stfu with your shit, damn.

nsyw wrote:how do i take sses? i did use prt screen a few times but i cant find where they are stored
comp/c/gpots/rappelz and then you should find them.
ArcAngel
ArcAngel
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by nsyw Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:29 pm

yea i dont see anything there -.-

is it cos i use windowed mode?
nsyw
nsyw
Contributer

Birthday : 1993-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcAngel Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:40 pm

nsyw wrote:yea i dont see anything there -.-

is it cos i use windowed mode?
I don't know.
ArcAngel
ArcAngel
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:32 am

romeoricky wrote:
Sporadic wrote:
romeoricky wrote:
[Re]Demption wrote:
romeoricky wrote:
[Re]Demption wrote:
romeoricky wrote:
[Re]Demption wrote:
enuf said
lols someone is mad now.

Pretty sure that's not what you have. If you still see Rappelz in a less quality than SRO then you have shit.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcAngel Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:53 am

My new Mount.....

This thread is for Rappelz screen shots. - Page 3 Rappelz_screen00000023
ArcAngel
ArcAngel
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:38 am

Chuck does that mount cost 30 dollars?
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Birthday : 1989-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Suri Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:49 am

chucks rich lol
Suri
Suri
Contributer

Birthday : 1993-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:53 am

MvRaM wrote:Chuck does that mount cost 30 dollars?

No. Just 15. And honestly for a permanent mount it's worth it.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:47 am

[Re]Demption wrote:My new Mount.....

This thread is for Rappelz screen shots. - Page 3 Rappelz_screen00000023

lol dude u always have the coollest stuff on rappelz
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:06 am

Sporadic wrote:
MvRaM wrote:Chuck does that mount cost 30 dollars?

No. Just 15. And honestly for a permanent mount it's worth it.

The price is okay but, I dont like the mount, I'm just gonna wait for my nm to reach 115 XD.
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:09 am

lol my uni is better. dipped on a wl today like nothing.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:17 am

my nm>uni
just wait for it to get to 115 mwhahaha

not because nightmares are better than unicorns, which i believe, but because im a summoner and my passives make my pet stronger than any other.
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcAngel Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:34 pm

Kisser wrote:my nm>uni
just wait for it to get to 115 mwhahaha

not because nightmares are better than unicorns, which i believe, but because im a summoner and my passives make my pet stronger than any other.

You are correct you will have passive because of your class, all breeders have a better union with pets, but there is a big difference between the 2, his is a great healer and yours is kinda a tank if skilled right. And I like the White Lydian because his speed is still 230 and he matches me and he takes up no space in my creature formation.
ArcAngel
ArcAngel
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:45 pm

true dat, the nm does take space in the formation, anyway I'm planning to get 90 day hv pass wadda you think, or maybe 1 month. Buffs, cheaper stuff, good mount, why not?
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next